Who is culpable for today's terrorist attack?

Nah, Trump is a fake.
I agree. A Democrat his entire life till 2016.
Prove it.....
Fuck off. Someone else might play your dumbass game but I have zero interest
No worries, I knew you were just making shit up anyway. Suffice it to his, there’s no recording of his party affiliation prior to 2016.
The point is no matter what proof or links I give you and others will discount it. Both sides on this board do it which make demands for proof COMPLETELY POINTLESS.
You are more than capable of an honest search for yourself if you want to actually seek the truth.....but I know you don't
You have nothing but your hallucinations. I figured that was the case when I first challenged you to prove your claim and I knew it for certain when you ran away from proving it with feigning outrage that I asked.

Again, this has been all over the news. The only verifiable information on this is that he was registered in Florida as a Republican in 2016.

Anything else is made up bullshit. And that is the real reason you cowered.

Prove it.....
No worries, I knew you were just making shit up anyway. Suffice it to his, there’s no recording of his party affiliation prior to 2016.
The point is no matter what proof or links I give you and others will discount it. Both sides on this board do it which make demands for proof COMPLETELY POINTLESS.
You are more than capable of an honest search for yourself if you want to actually seek the truth.....but I know you don't
You have nothing but your hallucinations. I figured that was the case when I first challenged you to prove your claim and I knew it for certain when you ran away from proving it with feigning outrage that I asked.

Again, this has been all over the news. The only verifiable information on this is that he was registered in Florida as a Republican in 2016.

I've seen his political contribution history. You may ignore it if you like but if he were a real Republican or conservative he would never contribute to leftists.
Hes an opportunist at best and a Democrat at worst

Nah, Trump is a fake.
Prove it.....
You’re as intellectually lazy as you are dishonest – typical of most on the right.

Prove it.....

I've seen his political contribution history. You may ignore it if you like but if he were a real Republican or conservative he would never contribute to leftists.

Trump contributed to "leftists". So, which is Trump, an opportunist or a Democrat?

Prove it.....
You’re as intellectually lazy as you are dishonest – typical of most on the right.

Yo Jones, until you can start defending your own comments instead of running away when confronted you have no business calling anyone intellectually lazy. Understand this, everyone on this forum knows you do it

Trump contributed to "leftists". So, which is Trump, an opportunist or a Democrat?

Your President....suck it

Ouch, that one’s gonna leave a mark.

Lol, very true

Hey, I know that he's the president. But that still doesn't answer the question I asked of Grampa. He stated that anyone who contributes to "leftists" is an opportunist at best, and a Democrat at worst. I simply noted that Trump has contributed towards "leftist" causes, and I wanted to know which one Grampa thought Trump was, an opportunist, or a Democrat.

I'm guessing opportunist.

Hey, I know that he's the president. But that still doesn't answer the question I asked of Grampa. He stated that anyone who contributes to "leftists" is an opportunist at best, and a Democrat at worst. I simply noted that Trump has contributed towards "leftist" causes, and I wanted to know which one Grampa thought Trump was, an opportunist, or a Democrat.

I'm guessing opportunist.

He's not a dem and not a repub...but perhaps an opportunist.

In the end, there is ONLY one person culpable. The guy who did it.
The thought of PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY never occurs to many on the left so it's no surprise this moron OP struggles to figure out who is responsible.

There is no doubt Trump says dumb shit and should be held to account for that but to link him to terrorist acts is just dumb.
Trump’s rhetoric of violence, hate, and intolerance is coming home to roost; as a consequence, Trump and others on the right must bear some responsibility for the recent acts of violence committed by rightwing terrorists.

Trump is too stupid, ignorant, reckless, and irresponsible to understand the power and influence of the presidential bully pulpit.

In the end, there is ONLY one person culpable. The guy who did it.
The thought of PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY never occurs to many on the left so it's no surprise this moron OP struggles to figure out who is responsible.

There is no doubt Trump says dumb shit and should be held to account for that but to link him to terrorist acts is just dumb.
Trump’s rhetoric of violence, hate, and intolerance is coming home to roost; as a consequence, Trump and others on the right must bear some responsibility for the recent acts of violence committed by rightwing terrorists.

Trump is too stupid, ignorant, reckless, and irresponsible to understand the power and influence of the presidential bully pulpit.

Blah blah blah,

[

Hitler obviously was as viable candidate you stupid fuck.

Voting for a man running as an independent who had zero chance is a protest vote against political parties.
'
It is so sad that you are too fucking stuipid to grasp that subject as you strive to trash a good true American who served his country.

NaziDave, Hitler became a viable candidate when one of his goons sent a bunch of dummy bombs to top Nazi officials and propagandists like Goebbels and Himmler.

Very similar to the way the democrats burned down the Reichstag and blamed it on the Jews.

Or maybe vice versa.... Same ploy either way.

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his deplorable words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."

Yep, and another Trump inspired killing just occurred in Pittsburgh.

Has anyone inquired yet why Trump thinks he's entitled to waste tax payers money flying around on Air Force One just to hold his own private pep rallies?

Hopefully a day of justice will come and we can put him in prison for life where he belongs.

The person responsible for the bombings.

Suspected mail bomber identified as Cesar Altier Sayoc | Daily Mail Online

Trump has always specifically turned people away from violence except in occasional and obvious humor.

Subsequently there have been no cases of Republicans who shot up baseball teams or who have gone to counter protests armed to assault peaceful people with hidden bike locks, etc.

LOL

"Trump has always specifically turned people away from violence except in occasional and obvious humor."

This is by far the dumbest effort ever posted by anyone in support of Trump?

Yeah pointing out personal responsibility that doesnt fit into Dem talking points has always been either stupid or evil in the minds of Leftist NPCs like you.

Tissue? Your comment is not a rebuttal and my post is an opinion based on reality. Know one can honestly believe trump's stump speeches and tweets are benign and funny.
And YET you deny that Waters Hillary Schumer et al are inciting violence with their demands to openly accost Republicans going about daily chores.
They are inciting involvent. To call out. To engage verbally

Not even on the same caste as the shit Trump says.

Bullshit NaziDave.

The fact that you approve of violence against Americans doesn't alter the fact that your Stalinist leaders are inciting violence.

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his deplorable words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."

Yep, and another Trump inspired killing just occurred in Pittsburgh.

Has anyone inquired yet why Trump thinks he's entitled to waste tax payers money flying around on Air Force One just to hold his own private pep rallies?

Hopefully a day of justice will come and we can put him in prison for life where he belongs.

The Pittsburgh shooter was anti Trump, imbecile

You're way out of touch and no one can convince you of the vast difference between shaming someone and sending someone a bomb, fake or not.

The former is tame compared to Trump's daily hate speech, his hypocrisy and his defense of the NRA's policies.

How about sending Ricin, Comrade?

That seems pretty similar to sending dummy bombs.

{

A man accused of mailing ricin to President Trump, Pentagon leaders and the FBI director pleaded not guilty to an indictment.

Federal authorities secured an indictment on Thursday against a man accused of sending threatening letters to top US officials, including a ricin-related threat to President Donald Trump.

The Justice Department announced the indictment of seven counts against William Clyde Allen and said the indictment includes an allegation that Allen “knowingly threatened to use a biological agent and toxin, specifically ricin, as a weapon.”}

Utah man charged for sending toxic letters to Trump, other admin officials

Would you say Hillary and Holder are to blame for this?

You're way out of touch and no one can convince you of the vast difference between shaming someone and sending someone a bomb, fake or not.

The former is tame compared to Trump's daily hate speech, his hypocrisy and his defense of the NRA's policies.

How about sending Ricin, Comrade?

That seems pretty similar to sending dummy bombs.

{

A man accused of mailing ricin to President Trump, Pentagon leaders and the FBI director pleaded not guilty to an indictment.

Federal authorities secured an indictment on Thursday against a man accused of sending threatening letters to top US officials, including a ricin-related threat to President Donald Trump.

The Justice Department announced the indictment of seven counts against William Clyde Allen and said the indictment includes an allegation that Allen “knowingly threatened to use a biological agent and toxin, specifically ricin, as a weapon.”}

Utah man charged for sending toxic letters to Trump, other admin officials

Would you say Hillary and Holder are to blame for this?

Now now that's different...some how..some way...err never mind it's not

The people that dropped the bombs off are the ones culpable. No one else! Your conclusion is only clear to the biased such as yourself.

Those who made and those who dropped off the packages are guilty of an act of terror. President Trump is culpable of abetting this criminal act. He did not aid in its production or delivery. He set it in motion.

President Trump has nothing to do with the liberal hate that has been on display since 2016.

Trump is morally to blame for his divisive tweets and speeches which began in 2015. Even today he could not act presidential, and used divisive language when responding to the horrific shooting in Pittsburgh.

CNN is morally to blame for the nonstop slander and libel they vomit forth. Clearly they are to blame for the ricin attack against the POTUS.

Forum List

Back