Who is culpable for today's terrorist attack?

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his deplorable words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."

The people that dropped the bombs off are the ones culpable. No one else! Your conclusion is only clear to the biased such as yourself.

Those who made and those who dropped off the packages are guilty of an act of terror. President Trump is culpable of abetting this criminal act. He did not aid in its production or delivery. He set it in motion.

President Trump has nothing to do with the liberal hate that has been on display since 2016.

Trump is morally to blame for his divisive tweets and speeches which began in 2015. Even today he could not act presidential, and used divisive language when responding to the horrific shooting in Pittsburgh.

Give me a break you loon. Fucking idiots like you are to blame because you cannot accept that Hillary lost so you try to divide the country against each other. Fucking Podesta put forth the idea two days after the election that they have to portray his presidency as “illegitimate.” Blood is on your hands pal.

I sure hope the FBI keeps tabs on people like you, less innocents will be murdered if uncivilized haters like you are watched, and civilly committed (5150 W&I) as a danger to others.

The word terrorist is a blanket word that covers a wide range of acts by a wide range of people.

When an IDF sniper shots an eight (8) year old girl in the head while she sits at a UN sponsored classroom desk; is this an act of terrorism-?

When the father of that murdered eight-year-old girl goes mad with grief and straps bombs to his chest and the runs into a crowd of IDF soldiers and detonates this bomb killing himself and the nearby IDF soldiers; is this an act of terrorism-?

I am saying this because I believe we need to clarify in more detail what constitutes a “terrorist” act.

What do you think-?

I think the first act is an act of terror; and the second act, is for revenge. The policy to remove children from their parents is an act of terrorism, when due process and the Rights of Man are disregarded.

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his deplorable words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."

Liberal Neo-Nazi from the left of the political spectrum where we find Democrats and Marxist who favor central government control of our lives.

You're really out of touch with reality, your Messiah, President Trump, is an Authoritarian;your hate for Democrats is pathological. Find a therapist before you act on your hate, as did this a-hole in Pittsburgh today.
Trump is not. He is the constitutional democraticly elected POTUS because the Democrats strayed away from their base and independents.

The people that dropped the bombs off are the ones culpable. No one else! Your conclusion is only clear to the biased such as yourself.

Those who made and those who dropped off the packages are guilty of an act of terror. President Trump is culpable of abetting this criminal act. He did not aid in its production or delivery. He set it in motion.

President Trump has nothing to do with the liberal hate that has been on display since 2016.

Trump is morally to blame for his divisive tweets and speeches which began in 2015. Even today he could not act presidential, and used divisive language when responding to the horrific shooting in Pittsburgh.

Give me a break you loon. Fucking idiots like you are to blame because you cannot accept that Hillary lost so you try to divide the country against each other. Fucking Podesta put forth the idea two days after the election that they have to portray his presidency as “illegitimate.” Blood is on your hands pal.

I sure hope the FBI keeps tabs on people like you, less innocents will be murdered if uncivilized haters like you are watched, and civilly committed (5150 W&I) as a danger to others.
You have crossed a line idiot. Your words just showed that the FBI should look at extremist like you.

The word terrorist is a blanket word that covers a wide range of acts by a wide range of people.

When an IDF sniper shots an eight (8) year old girl in the head while she sits at a UN sponsored classroom desk; is this an act of terrorism-?

When the father of that murdered eight-year-old girl goes mad with grief and straps bombs to his chest and the runs into a crowd of IDF soldiers and detonates this bomb killing himself and the nearby IDF soldiers; is this an act of terrorism-?

I am saying this because I believe we need to clarify in more detail what constitutes a “terrorist” act.

What do you think-?

I think the first act is an act of terror; and the second act, is for revenge. The policy to remove children from their parents is an act of terrorism, when due process and the Rights of Man are disregarded.
It’s about national sovereignty.

Will the left wing democrats who hate President Trump and the State of Israel accept the blame for the shooter who killed 8 people at the Synagogue today? He is a known Trump and Israel hater, and since the left hates both....do they share the blame with the shooter...you know....since the left is trying to blame Trump for the bomber who didn't send bombs through the mail?

Will the left wing democrats who hate President Trump and the State of Israel accept the blame for the shooter who killed 8 people at the Synagogue today? He is a known Trump and Israel hater, and since the left hates both....do they share the blame with the shooter...you know....since the left is trying to blame Trump for the bomber who didn't send bombs through the mail?
That's just b.s.

Is he a Trump supporter? I don't know, but there are Trump supporters that hate Jews and Trump supporters that like Jews. But mainly Trump has given extreme right groups a voice and has helped them, and they have helped him.

In any case he is not a leftist.

That's just b.s.

Is he a Trump supporter? I don't know, but there are Trump supporters that hate Jews and Trump supporters that like Jews. But mainly Trump has given extreme right groups a voice and has helped them, and they have helped him.

He hated Trump....he hated Jewish people...two things he shared with the democrat party....they hate Trump, they hate Israel.... so, again, will they accept blame for this shooter the way they are trying to blame Trump for the guy who sent fake bombs through the male...considering this guy used real bullets....?

/----/
DqiTMKEW4AARdBH.jpg

BLOODBATH DURING BRIS...
'HORRIFIC' CRIME SCENE...
FOUR OFFICERS WOUNDED...
SUSPECT ID'D...
'NAZI'...
'TRUMP HATER'...

That's just b.s.

/----/
DqiTMKEW4AARdBH.jpg

'NAZI'...
'TRUMP HATER'...

SYNAGOGUE SHOOTER DISLIKED TRUMP, POSTED “I DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM”

That's just b.s.

/----/
DqiTMKEW4AARdBH.jpg

'NAZI'...
'TRUMP HATER'...

Yep....will the democrats accept the blame for this shooter? Since he hated Trump and Israel...just like the democrats do?

If the democrats weren't such vile people, you could almost feel sorry for them...here they were, going to blame Trump for a guy who sent fake bombs through the mail, they were going to lie about that all the way to the election...and here comes an anti-Trump, anti Israel shooter who actually kills 8 people...while the bomber killed no one with his fake bombs.....

They are about at their wits end....they can't catch a Freaking break....

So why are you not holding Sanders and Obama or the libertarian party accountable for these shootings? Mental illness is not a political party though sometimes i wonder if all parties shouldn't be under the mental illness party

CNN) — James T. Hodgkinson, the man identified as shooting a Republican member of congress and four others on Wednesday morning, was a small business owner in Illinois who defined himself publicly by his firm support of Bernie Sanders' progressive politics -- and his hatred of conservatives and President Donald Trump

Loughner was a registered Independent, but, unlike James T. Hodgkinson, he didn’t leave behind an obvious political motive. His ideologies are fairly complicated, but, as CBS News noted in 2011, a former friend “wrote he (Loughner) had once been ‘very liberal’ and added, ‘he was leftwing when I knew him in hs & college, 3 years ago. So he may have changed, who knows.'” He did share some fringe views of both the extreme left and right, though, but was mentally ill and was angry at how Giffords responded to a question he asked at one of her events.
McVeigh was a veteran of Operation Desert Storm. Contrary to the popular and oft-repeated belief among liberals and atheists, McVeigh was not a right-wing evangelical Christian. In fact, McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic, but professed agnosticism. His political beliefs were libertarian.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Great, see if you can now find Democrats who idiotically claimed Hodgkinson was really deep state Republican shooting fellow Republicans to garner sympathy for Republicans.......

Do you really pretend to be a cop? :eek:

I hadn't heard this before.

Yes. He does. And then I caught him claiming he wrote “grants” for a living. Basically, he’s a typical left-wing liar.

You liar. I wrote grants as part of the job.

You're such a fake.

Nah, Trump is a fake.
I agree. A Democrat his entire life till 2016.
Prove it.....

That's just b.s.

/----/
DqiTMKEW4AARdBH.jpg

'NAZI'...
'TRUMP HATER'...

Yep....will the democrats accept the blame for this shooter? Since he hated Trump and Israel...just like the democrats do?
Sure if you can prove he’s a Liberal.

Yes. He does. And then I caught him claiming he wrote “grants” for a living. Basically, he’s a typical left-wing liar.

You're such a fake.

Nah, Trump is a fake.
Prove it.....
Fuck off. Someone else might play your dumbass game but I have zero interest

You're such a fake.

Nah, Trump is a fake.
Prove it.....
No worries, I knew you were just making shit up anyway. Suffice it to his, there’s no recording of his party affiliation prior to 2016.

In the end, there is ONLY one person culpable. The guy who did it.
The thought of PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY never occurs to many on the left so it's no surprise this moron OP struggles to figure out who is responsible.

There is no doubt Trump says dumb shit and should be held to account for that but to link him to terrorist acts is just dumb.

Oh shut the fuck up.

Anytime a Muslim does anything; you blame Isalm and it’s 1 Billion plus members. Seldom if ever does anyone on the right wing differentiate between the act and what race/religion/nationality he is.

You're such a fake.

Nah, Trump is a fake.
Prove it.....
No worries, I knew you were just making shit up anyway. Suffice it to his, there’s no recording of his party affiliation prior to 2016.
The point is no matter what proof or links I give you and others will discount it. Both sides on this board do it which make demands for proof COMPLETELY POINTLESS.
You are more than capable of an honest search for yourself if you want to actually seek the truth.....but I know you don't

Forum List

Back