Who is going to watch the debate tonight?

Are you going to watch the Debate tonight

• Yes

• No

• Will record and watch later.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I will be interested to see how differently the ABC "moderators" conduct the debate. CNN was under Democrat orders to not help Biden, but that will not be the case tonight with Kamala. Tonight's production will be crafted to give Kamala the most comfortable debate possible so the Media and the Democrats can claim "victory".

CNN was under Democrat orders to not help Biden,

I do love this fantasy world you live in.

Democrats can claim "victory".

The outcome is already set in stone.

Trump's side will say he won and it was the best debate performance ever. They will say Harris was the worst ever and should not even be running for POTUS.

Harris' side will say she won and it was the best debate performance ever. They will say Trump was the worst ever and should not even be running for POTUS.

I do love this fantasy world you live in.

The outcome is already set in stone.

Trump's side will say he won and it was the best debate performance ever. They will say Harris was the worst ever and should not even be running for POTUS.

Harris' side will say she won and it was the best debate performance ever. They will say Trump was the worst ever and should not even be running for POTUS.
The difference is the Trump side lives in reality. The Kamala side…well…they believe men can give birth.

The difference is the Trump side lives in reality. The Kamala side…well…they believe men can give birth.
... and they've ignored the media for the last 6+ weeks, so many things will come as a surprise, especially the multitude of flip-flops to position herself as more moderate. A point Sanders touched on in a recent interview highlighting her values remain unchanged and she wants to win the election by changing her positions.

So, who is going to suffer through and watch this train wreck?

:desk: i am!

but au CONtraire - me thinx there will be no suffering. compared to dark brandon tanking & donny acting ... well .... insane; i think it's gonna actually be fun. i just wonder if he'll finally pull that really racist word outa his ample orange ass & throw it at her.

I will be interested to see how differently the ABC "moderators" conduct the debate. CNN was under Democrat orders to not help Biden, but that will not be the case tonight with Kamala. Tonight's production will be crafted to give Kamala the most comfortable debate possible so the Media and the Democrats can claim "victory".
That will just show how STUPID she is if they give her soft questions and give Trump Physics questions.

The difference is the Trump side lives in reality.

ralphy.jpg

The Kamala side…well…they believe men can give birth.

at least this side will actually want to feed & provide healthcare for all them forced births.

When's it on? I think I'll tivo it. There stressful. Also, I'll be working at home tomorrow as the hurricane passes. My dog doesn't like rain. I guess I'll get up at 3am or so to go in the back yard with her before it gets really wet.

When's it on? I think I'll tivo it. There stressful. Also, I'll be working at home tomorrow as the hurricane passes. My dog doesn't like rain. I guess I'll get up at 3am or so to go in the back yard with her before it gets really wet.
YouTube will usually have it a couple hours after the debate

Isn't the most of the hurricane hitting Louisiana?

So, who is going to suffer through and watch this train wreck?
Not me! I will be praying she does well....but I just can't watch it live! I may flip to it and watch a few seconds, but that is about all I can handle, live.

If my hubby is watching it in his man cave and he tells me, she is kicking ass, and doing well....I may change my mind....may, may, may......

And how do you think they will do this?
It looks like you are already setting up an excuse for convicted felon Trump coming out of the debate looking like the barking baboon that he is.

Forum List

Back