Who is in the lead Trump or Clinton?

I think and hope Trump will win. Terrorism is spreading all over the world and the democrats answer to that is to ignore it. The democrats want to put us all at the mercy of those barbarians, and why they are so stupid is beyond many of us.

Who is leading, I think Trump is based on his rally turn outs.

Tie slightly leaning Trump.
Bill didn't help the cause with operation grandkids.

snakes on a plane 2.jpg

The latest official count has it tied at 0-0.

Unfortunately the media has proven all to often that it cannot be trusted to be impartial. It may very well be that way, we'll never know the truth, only the winner.

National polls mean nothing. It's all about the swing states.

july_1024_77e00086140b9242b255d4562b21bd55.nbcnews-ux-600-480.png
True,the one tweak I would like to see is proportional elector votes in every state.
States like NY CA the cities disenfranchise the suburban and more so rural areas.

National polls mean nothing. It's all about the swing states.

july_1024_77e00086140b9242b255d4562b21bd55.nbcnews-ux-600-480.png
Virginia - all Hillary:
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Virginia: Trump vs. Clinton

Ohio - all Hillary:
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Ohio: Trump vs. Clinton

Colorado - Trump last November, Clinton this month:
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Colorado: Trump vs. Clinton

Iowa - all Hillary:
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Iowa: Trump vs. Clinton

New Hampshire - all Hillary:
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - New Hampshire: Trump vs. Clinton

Florida - all Hillary, one tie:
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Florida: Trump vs. Clinton

Nevada - not enough polling data

I think and hope Trump will win. Terrorism is spreading all over the world and the democrats answer to that is to ignore it. The democrats want to put us all at the mercy of those barbarians, and why they are so stupid is beyond many of us.

Who is leading, I think Trump is based on his rally turn outs.
Deomocrats ignore terrorism? Where do you get this crap?

Rally turn outs have little to do with how millions of people will vote in a national election. Polls aren't the most accurate either but they are the best way of predicting that we have. According to polls Hillary is up by about 5 points.

Unfortunately the media has proven all to often that it cannot be trusted to be impartial. It may very well be that way, we'll never know the truth, only the winner.

I see it as unfortunate only for the people who should know better. The question of "who is in the lead right now?" makes sense only to those who deal in bullshit. Nobody has even been nominated yet (okay the Libertarian has) and the debates are still months off The media is at its best when doing its job in talking about events of the past after having waited to collect and check its facts in that reporting. What people think now about how they'll feel about an event 4 months away isn't worth the time of day.

Rally turn outs are falling for Trump, HRC is spending $500K daily for July adverstising, HRC's ground organization and campaign strategy is honed by thirty years of experience, and the stats/numbers/polls (when checked for accurate methodology) clearly reveals she is pulling away.

Being indicted or death are the two major obstacles that would end her campaign.

I see it as unfortunate only for the people who should know better. The question of "who is in the lead right now?" makes sense only to those who deal in bullshit. Nobody has even been nominated yet (okay the Libertarian has) and the debates are still months off The media is at its best when doing its job in talking about events of the past after having waited to collect and check its facts in that reporting. What people think now about how they'll feel about an event 4 months away isn't worth the time of day.

and the media deals in mega bullshit, don't they? Thanks for proving me right.

and the media deals in mega bullshit, don't they? Thanks for proving me right.
miketx got his clock cleaned and now is chiming like the cuckoo.

Here's why NaziTrump wont win.

1) He doesn't fix the Demographic problem. - Obama won because of overwealming minority support nullified Romney's advantage with whites. NaziTrump makes those demographics worse, not better, with his constant race-baiting.

2) Republicans aren't keen on him getting elected. A NaziTrump GOP is a very different animal than a Paul Ryan led GOP, and the GOP elite know this. Don't expect them to fire up the party machinery for NaziTrump.

3) Women- Sorry, you don't make tons of misogynistic statements and close the gender gap.

4) His campaign organization is slipshod and fundraising is weak. Hey, anyone know what Yuuuuge numbers in fundraising NaziTrump was supposed to have raised in June was? He hasn't disclosed yet. He has less than 70 staff on payroll compared to over 700 for Hillary.

Does anyone know the true statistics? Who is in the lead? Who do you think will win?
“Who is in the lead Trump or Clinton?”

Neither.

We won’t know until voting begins November 8th.

Here are some good political sites to monitor state-level polling which best indicate who is likely to win the General Election:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

2016 Presidential Elections - Polls, Projections and Results

http://cookpolitical.com/presidential/charts/scorecard

Here's why NaziTrump wont win.

1) He doesn't fix the Demographic problem. - Obama won because of overwealming minority support nullified Romney's advantage with whites. NaziTrump makes those demographics worse, not better, with his constant race-baiting.

2) Republicans aren't keen on him getting elected. A NaziTrump GOP is a very different animal than a Paul Ryan led GOP, and the GOP elite know this. Don't expect them to fire up the party machinery for NaziTrump.

3) Women- Sorry, you don't make tons of misogynistic statements and close the gender gap.

4) His campaign organization is slipshod and fundraising is weak. Hey, anyone know what Yuuuuge numbers in fundraising NaziTrump was supposed to have raised in June was? He hasn't disclosed yet. He has less than 70 staff on payroll compared to over 700 for Hillary.
And what this comes down to is a republican presidential nominee who won’t get the votes of weak democrats and democratic-leaning independents any republican needs to win the GE.

Of course we know who is in the lead.

Given circumstances, that could change next week.

Dems have decided to run with a candidate the could be charged with a crime,crimes. Currently under criminal investigation.
Republicans have a brash offensive meg rich guy.

Forum List

Back