Who Is John Miller?

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
If you don't know that name yet....you will. He is a tremendous guy. A really good guy. And...he loves Trump. Wait till you see him interviewed on the shows. He's Trump's most eloquent...fabulously eloquent....spokesperson. Believe me!

Trumps lies....It wasn't me!

Have gotten so pathetic. What a childish thing to do

This is the guy we want to be President?

Last edited:
Well cereal_killer , ya don't have to go home or vote for the Democrat....but you may want to put on those flip flops and recognize how wrong you have been about your guy. Don't thank me.....thank John Miller.

It doesn't bring me joy to say this. Believe me.

For the past several days Trump has been going after former President Clinton about his behavior 25 years ago. Today a recording which was made 25 years ago has surfaced which is reported to have been made by Trump.

See:

Donald Trump masqueraded as publicist to brag about himself

After this broke Trump called the Today Show and claimed it wasn't him who was on the recorded call, and after repeated denials that it was he, he finally said (amazing hypocrisy to follow) who cares, it happened 25 years ago!

/LOL liberals are going to get destroyed in this election since they can't seem to figure out that no one cares abut that shit. Hillary is flying around in a jet that burns jet fuel by the hundreds of gallons talking abut putting coal workers out of work while under investigation by the FBI and you dummies are all "well but Trump made a crank phone call 25 years ago" LOL

no, and I didn't hear one damn Policy from your old Fogies running for President. don't you care about that? or just nitpicking, spreading nonsense is your only care?

look at the posting we are getting from the left/dems on here.

ROTFLMAO ... Did you hear what...

The Bully Donald looks to step...

Anything to distract off their snakes running for President or what Obama is doing to us as we have to hear about , What Trump said a minuet ago.

Last edited:
no, and I didn't hear one damn Policy from your old Fogies running for President. don't you care about that? or just nitpicking, spreading nonsense is your only care?

Idiot, the only policies you promote is abolish, defund and no. You're a idiot and a kook. No right to point fingers at clinton.

here you go, steph... enjoy!

Learn more about Hillary’s vision for America, and key policies she will fight for as president. As Hillary campaigns across the country, she'll be talking about more issues—stay tuned.

Hillary Clinton on the issues

25 years ago "everybody is trying to sound like Trump"

It wasn't me ... change the subject.

:lol:

ps mr trump is OLDER THAN ms hillary. :lol:

here you go, steph... enjoy!

Learn more about Hillary’s vision for America, and key policies she will fight for as president. As Hillary campaigns across the country, she'll be talking about more issues—stay tuned.

Hillary Clinton on the issues

Thank god for the minimum wage and regulations. History and reality in places that don't have them is clear for the world to see.

Just say no to right wing hatred of the worker. They expect people to work but then want to fuck them and use them as trash.

Don't be bawling when Trump unleashes on Hillary's past...it's a treasure trove

I can hardly wait for it. Should be good and then we'll hear instead of their wails about racism. Sexism will be next. but LETS not forget how that party treated a woman Governor running for Vice President. Some of the nastiest stuff I've heard coming out from that party and their cult members

The Trumpbots better get out their long list of excuses ready ... they're going to be REAL busy for the next 6 months.

Forum List

Back