Who Is John Miller?

Gotta love when the "media" gets caught lying and subsequently called out. Most know the New York Times is a joke, but this takes the cake. Hate to be working there this morning :lol: Just remember kiddies, you can't stump the Trump

Former Trump girlfriend hits back at 'upsetting' NYT cover story
"Asked what the reporters got wrong, Brewer Lane said they took her quotes and "put a negative connotation on it."

"They spun it to where it appeared negative. I did not have a negative experience with Donald Trump, and I don't appreciate them making it look like that I was saying that it was a negative experience because it was not," Brewer Lane said.

Co-host Ainsley Earhardt asked to clarify if Brewer Lane knew him well and that they dated for several months.

"That's correct. Yes, and he was never -- he never made me feel like I was being demeaned in any way. He never offended me in any way. He was very gracious. I saw him around all types of people, all types of women. He was very kind, thoughtful, generous, you know. He was a gentleman," Brewer said.

The NYT should print a retraction and apology to all concerned including the public.

Are you hacks serious? For a story about DATING?
Who gives a flying fuck?
Those opposed to Trump, for some reason they are eating this stuff up, then spitting it out when they discover it is baloney.:laugh:

I'm certainly opposed to Rump, and I could not possibly care less about this crapola. This is the same phony bullshit that made this country an international joke when we tried to impeach a POTUS for a blow job. Rump has waaaaay more than enough baggage of his own, even just confined to what he's done with his ridiculous political pony show.
Present it and perhaps we can discuss it, in the meantime those other than you are very concerned about blow jobs while in office(a potential abuse of power) and of course, this latest Trump saga. Many of your like minded friends are grasping at these straws as if they were political lifelines.

Gotta love when the "media" gets caught lying and subsequently called out. Most know the New York Times is a joke, but this takes the cake. Hate to be working there this morning :lol: Just remember kiddies, you can't stump the Trump

"Asked what the reporters got wrong, Brewer Lane said they took her quotes and "put a negative connotation on it."

"They spun it to where it appeared negative. I did not have a negative experience with Donald Trump, and I don't appreciate them making it look like that I was saying that it was a negative experience because it was not," Brewer Lane said.

Co-host Ainsley Earhardt asked to clarify if Brewer Lane knew him well and that they dated for several months.

"That's correct. Yes, and he was never -- he never made me feel like I was being demeaned in any way. He never offended me in any way. He was very gracious. I saw him around all types of people, all types of women. He was very kind, thoughtful, generous, you know. He was a gentleman," Brewer said.

The NYT should print a retraction and apology to all concerned including the public.

Who gives a flying fuck?
Those opposed to Trump, for some reason they are eating this stuff up, then spitting it out when they discover it is baloney.:laugh:

I'm certainly opposed to Rump, and I could not possibly care less about this crapola. This is the same phony bullshit that made this country an international joke when we tried to impeach a POTUS for a blow job. Rump has waaaaay more than enough baggage of his own, even just confined to what he's done with his ridiculous political pony show.
Present it and perhaps we can discuss it, in the meantime those other than you are very concerned about blow jobs while in office(a potential abuse of power) and of course, this latest Trump saga. Many of your like minded friends are grasping at these straws as if they were political lifelines.

Nobody who's minded like me gives a rat's ass about this gossip shit, I guarantee you.

Who gives a flying fuck?

Nobody who's minded like me gives a rat's ass about this gossip shit, I guarantee you.
I read 322 posts in this thread alone and yea they do:itsok:

:laugh:

Who gives a flying fuck?

I'm not even sure such a person exists, but if they do --- no they absolutely don't.

Truth to tell I've never understood the attraction of that soap-opera shit in my life. It's simply not my business.

I'm not even sure such a person exists, but if they do --- no they absolutely don't.

Truth to tell I've never understood the attraction of that soap-opera shit in my life. It's simply not my business.
You must an Independent

You must an Independent

Always have been.

What's more, sometimes I verbs. :rofl:

You must an Independent

Always have been.

Yet you are in this thread declaring how much you do not care about the subject matter of the thread itself because you "could care less". :eusa_liar:

You must an Independent

Always have been.

Yet you are in this thread declaring how much you do not care about the subject matter of the thread itself because you "could care less". :eusa_liar:

Uhmm..... No Sparky. Number one, this thread isn't about that gossipy shit, and number two I have *NEVER*, ever in my life, used the expression "could care less" to mean the exact opposite. That's fucking stupid.

Prove me wrong, fermata freak.

You must an Independent

Always have been.

Uhmm..... No Sparky. Number one, this thread isn't about that gossipy shit, and number two I have *NEVER*, ever in my life, used the expression "could care less" to mean the exact opposite. That's fucking stupid.
See post 320.

Your conduct belies the statements you are currently making.

You seem like a nice, albeit misguided, person, however, you seem to be unraveling. It is ok, many of your liked minded friends have done the same :itsok:

You must an Independent

Always have been.

See post 320.

You seem like a nice, albeit misguided, person, however, you seem to be unraveling. It is ok, many of your liked minded friends have done the same :itsok:

The memory is the second thing to go but I told you, just a little while ago, there's nobody "like minded", so good luck on your anal exploration. Don't forget your miner's hat -- it's dark in there.

--- And you feel free to quote me anywhere, ever in history, using the phrase "could care less" except in derision, Sploogy. Rotsa ruck wit dat too.

You must an Independent

Always have been.

See post 320.

The memory is the second thing to go but I told you, just a little while ago, there's nobody "like minded", so good luck on your anal exploration. Don't forget your miner's hat -- it's dark in there.

--- And you feel free to quote me anywhere, ever in history, using the phrase "could care less" except in derision, Sploogy. Rotsa ruck wit dat too.
I can see how much you could not "care less about this crapola" by how much you come and post in this thread with your like minded friends. :laugh:

Who gives a flying fuck?

WTF? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back