Who Is John Miller?

Visualize this:

It is discovered that Hillary Clinton using aliases had been calling the media pretending to be a spokes woman [ 25 years ago] and telling the media that the Clinton s are wonderful and that those saying bad things are lying etc

Fast Forward to 2016

Hillary had admitted 25 years ago that she had made the phone calls...when asked about it this year she Flat out lies and denies making the calls

Would Fox Go Nuts or What LOL It would be on Every show on Fox including Fox Sports going at Hillary what you kidding me LOL

The more I hear about Trump the more I like the guy.

This John Miller stuff is such a goof and has no bearing on anything except for the excitable anti trump folks who are providing so much entertainment with their theories and accusations.:laugh::clap2:
Benghazi

A 25 year old phone call. You will have to turn over a lot of rocks to find someone that cares about a phone call no matter that you are trying to compare it to Bill Clinton's lying under oath.

How do you, in two sentences, simultaneously dismiss Trump from something 25 yrs ago and try to stick Bill Clinton, who's not even running, with something from 25 yrs ago?
Research Article
Misperceiving Bullshit as Profound Is Associated with Favorable Views of Cruz, Rubio, Trump and Conservatism
Abstract
The present research investigates the associations between holding favorable views of potential Democratic or Republican candidates for the US presidency 2016 and seeing profoundness in bullshit statements. In this contribution, bullshit is used as a technical term which is defined as communicative expression that lacks content, logic, or truth from the perspective of natural science. We used the Bullshit Receptivity scale (BSR) to measure seeing profoundness in bullshit statements. The BSR scale contains statements that have a correct syntactic structure and seem to be sound and meaningful on first reading but are actually vacuous.

I found John Miller, and he's not a big threat after all.
stockfresh-3793082-woman-looking-into-mans-underwear.jpg

Gotta love when the "media" gets caught lying and subsequently called out. Most know the New York Times is a joke, but this takes the cake. Hate to be working there this morning :lol: Just remember kiddies, you can't stump the Trump

Former Trump girlfriend hits back at 'upsetting' NYT cover story
Trump got caught lying here in 2016 and its "all good"..just a "suggestion" try "critical thinking"...for all I know Trump had a "severed horse head" delivered to her

One name of those at NYT caught lying...Judith Miller..water carrier for the Bush war

A 25 year old phone call. You will have to turn over a lot of rocks to find someone that cares about a phone call no matter that you are trying to compare it to Bill Clinton's lying under oath.

How do you, in two sentences, simultaneously dismiss Trump from something 25 yrs ago and try to stick Bill Clinton, who's not even running, with something from 25 yrs ago?
Research Article
Misperceiving Bullshit as Profound Is Associated with Favorable Views of Cruz, Rubio, Trump and Conservatism
Abstract

The present research investigates the associations between holding favorable views of potential Democratic or Republican candidates for the US presidency 2016 and seeing profoundness in bullshit statements. In this contribution, bullshit is used as a technical term which is defined as communicative expression that lacks content, logic, or truth from the perspective of natural science. We used the Bullshit Receptivity scale (BSR) to measure seeing profoundness in bullshit statements. The BSR scale contains statements that have a correct syntactic structure and seem to be sound and meaningful on first reading but are actually vacuous.

BSR.......:laugh:

:clap:

Gotta love when the "media" gets caught lying and subsequently called out. Most know the New York Times is a joke, but this takes the cake. Hate to be working there this morning :lol: Just remember kiddies, you can't stump the Trump

"Asked what the reporters got wrong, Brewer Lane said they took her quotes and "put a negative connotation on it."

"They spun it to where it appeared negative. I did not have a negative experience with Donald Trump, and I don't appreciate them making it look like that I was saying that it was a negative experience because it was not," Brewer Lane said.

Co-host Ainsley Earhardt asked to clarify if Brewer Lane knew him well and that they dated for several months.

"That's correct. Yes, and he was never -- he never made me feel like I was being demeaned in any way. He never offended me in any way. He was very gracious. I saw him around all types of people, all types of women. He was very kind, thoughtful, generous, you know. He was a gentleman," Brewer said.

http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bKDyiUp9mr3OhNab7jrHcU&u=Politico
The NYT should print a retraction and apology to all concerned including the public.

"Asked what the reporters got wrong, Brewer Lane said they took her quotes and "put a negative connotation on it."

"They spun it to where it appeared negative. I did not have a negative experience with Donald Trump, and I don't appreciate them making it look like that I was saying that it was a negative experience because it was not," Brewer Lane said.

Co-host Ainsley Earhardt asked to clarify if Brewer Lane knew him well and that they dated for several months.

"That's correct. Yes, and he was never -- he never made me feel like I was being demeaned in any way. He never offended me in any way. He was very gracious. I saw him around all types of people, all types of women. He was very kind, thoughtful, generous, you know. He was a gentleman," Brewer said.

The NYT should print a retraction and apology to all concerned including the public.

Are you hacks serious? For a story about DATING?
Who gives a flying fuck?

Who gives a flying fuck?
Those opposed to Trump, for some reason they are eating this stuff up, then spitting it out when they discover it is baloney.:laugh:

It's called rightwing logic.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Who gives a flying fuck?
Those opposed to Trump, for some reason they are eating this stuff up, then spitting it out when they discover it is baloney.:laugh:

I'm certainly opposed to Rump, and I could not possibly care less about this crapola. This is the same phony bullshit that made this country an international joke when we tried to impeach a POTUS for a blow job. Rump has waaaaay more than enough baggage of his own, even just confined to what he's done with his ridiculous political pony show.

Affording any attention to this gossipy bullshit is exactly what makes it grow and take over the venues that are supposed to be giving us actual news. If the unwashed would just flatly refuse to enable it, this crap would not exist. And neither would Donald Rump himself.

Forum List

Back