who is kylow rittenhouse

rampart

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2023
Kyle Rittenhouseā€™s former bodyguard and spokesperson feels the 17-year-old might never have been acquitted of killing two people and seriously injuring another if the jury knew then what he knows now.

ā€œWhen the world finds out everything that happened in this case and with Kyle, itā€™ll be shocking. Itā€™s breathtaking,ā€ Dave Hancock said in an interview for a documentary that sheds new light on what happened that fateful night in August 2020, on the streets of Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Hancock said that he learned during the trial that Rittenhouse had allegedly used racial slurs in messages sent to his friends and appeared to be looking for an opportunity to use a weapon.

ā€œThere was a history of things he was doing prior to Kenosha, specifically patrolling the street for months with guns and borrowing peopleā€™s security uniforms, doing whatever he could to try to get into some kind of a gunfight,ā€ Hancock claimed. ā€œI believed things he told me that I now understand to be one of his many lies. And that hurts.ā€

Kyle Rittenhouse confidants reveal new details the jury never knew

i don't much bank on the former bodyguard.s hearsay stories, but if

if a 16 year old was patrolling your neighborhood with an ar 15 looking for blacks to shoot, wouldn't ypi consider that to be, well maybe not "normal?'

Kyle Rittenhouseā€™s former bodyguard and spokesperson feels the 17-year-old might never have been acquitted of killing two people and seriously injuring another if the jury knew then what he knows now.

ā€œWhen the world finds out everything that happened in this case and with Kyle, itā€™ll be shocking. Itā€™s breathtaking,ā€ Dave Hancock said in an interview for a documentary that sheds new light on what happened that fateful night in August 2020, on the streets of Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Hancock said that he learned during the trial that Rittenhouse had allegedly used racial slurs in messages sent to his friends and appeared to be looking for an opportunity to use a weapon.

ā€œThere was a history of things he was doing prior to Kenosha, specifically patrolling the street for months with guns and borrowing peopleā€™s security uniforms, doing whatever he could to try to get into some kind of a gunfight,ā€ Hancock claimed. ā€œI believed things he told me that I now understand to be one of his many lies. And that hurts.ā€

Kyle Rittenhouse confidants reveal new details the jury never knew

i don't much bank on the former bodyguard.s hearsay stories, but if

if a 16 year old was patrolling your neighborhood with an ar 15 looking for blacks to shoot, wouldn't ypi consider that to be, well maybe not "normal?'

He said/she said "allegedly used racial slurs in messages sent to his friends"

Post up the proof or shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back