Who is lying?

The truth is clear: Bergdahl is home.

The truth is clear: deltex is again confused.

The truth is clear.

Someone is home who may be a hero or may be a traitor.

But which is found to be the case will be determined by which outcome holds the most political payout to Regime Obama. Or, if not to Him personally, to Jakey's Democrat Party.

Interesting thought that this individual may not have been returned due to any wish of his own - rather just sold out in response to an offer so sweet it couldn't be refused.

Last edited:
The truth is clear. The Taliban sold Bergdahl out to get their high command back.

The truth is clear. The Taliban sold Bergdahl out to get their high command back.

They may not be of much use, considering the time they have been in Gitmo. They should have been tried years ago.

Video: Obama’s Reaction To Bergdahl’s Dad Invoking Allah During Press Conference…

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ift-Fv9RzlY]smile - YouTube[/ame]

Quite the grin.

Via Allen West:

“What none of these media is reporting is that the father’s (SGT Bowe Bergdahl’s father Bob) first words at the WH were in Arabic – those words were “bism allah alrahman alraheem” – which means “in the name of Allah the most gracious and most merciful” – these are the opening words of every chapter of the Qur’an except one (the chapter of the sword – the 9th) – by uttering these words on the grounds of the WH, Bergdahl (the father) sanctified the WH and claimed it for Islam. There is no question but POTUS knows this.”

dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

Time to do something about it

I'm starting to wonder what Team Bammy is going to do to get this out of the headlines. I couldn't imagine a new Wag-the-Dog, heavens no.

Interesting discussion by Mark Stein on this situation. I caught a few minutes. What is interesting is that most famous, and especially politicians, are very careful in who they hang out with. So who does Obama have to the Rose Garden? The POWs parents which quickly establish whose side they are rooting for and the President just stands there and smiles. Didn't bother him that the man started out with the one verse that the Koran starts every chapter but one. Didn't bother Obama that unless the POWs captures were some sort of high Saudi officials it wasn't Arabic that the POW heard everyday yet that is what his father said. It is great he is back but come on Obama there are lots of things in the world you can take victory laps over, if you actually did something. But taking a victory lap about freeing a man who cost men their lives and by his release will probably cost more lives? And then he and his father bash America and you give him a platform? WTF Obama whose side are you really on?

They may not be of much use, considering the time they have been in Gitmo. They should have been tried years ago.

Didn't Obama make some sort of promise concerning those at gitmo? At least he got something for 5 of them.

Video: Obama’s Reaction To Bergdahl’s Dad Invoking Allah During Press Conference…

smile - YouTube

Quite the grin.

Via Allen West:

“What none of these media is reporting is that the father’s (SGT Bowe Bergdahl’s father Bob) first words at the WH were in Arabic – those words were “bism allah alrahman alraheem” – which means “in the name of Allah the most gracious and most merciful” – these are the opening words of every chapter of the Qur’an except one (the chapter of the sword – the 9th) – by uttering these words on the grounds of the WH, Bergdahl (the father) sanctified the WH and claimed it for Islam. There is no question but POTUS knows this.”

dimocraps are the scum of the earth.

Time to do something about it

I saw this live and my jaw hit the floor. I think little Barry Soetero has finally jumped the shark. This one is worse than the VA, politically speaking. We may have grabbed the thread that will unravel this failed president once and for all.

I'm starting to wonder what Team Bammy is going to do to get this out of the headlines. I couldn't imagine a new Wag-the-Dog, heavens no.

The plan is to have you all act as badly as you are acting, which will result in decent Americans being sickened by your behavior, which will cause more people to vote Democratic.

Thanks for helping. We appreciate the votes.

Last edited:

The plan is to have you all act as badly as you are acting, which will result in decent Americans being sickened by your behavior, which will cause more people to vote Democratic.

Uh, you've lost CNN and MSNBC and The Washington Post, to name just a few.

You are holding a pair of deuces against a royal flush. But keep dreaming if you like. :lol:

its not just the Right asking questions about this.....there are people in this Country on both sides who actually question things....maybe you are not one of them....

Obama: Sorry I Broke The Law In Not Notifying Congress About Prisoner Swap

*breitbart ^

A top aide to President Obama is now apologizing to Congress for not informing lawmakers, as required by law, that the White House was planning to trade an alleged deserter for five top Taliban commanders. The apology comes after Obama himself defended his actions this morning, insisting his administration had discussed the release with Congress “for some time.” Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) told reporters that she received a call from Deputy National Security Adviser Tony Blinken on Monday evening apologizing for failing to inform Congress about the deal to exchange five Taliban detainees for the release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl....

*breitbart ^

A top aide to President Obama is now apologizing to Congress for not informing lawmakers, as required by law, that the White House was planning to trade an alleged deserter for five top Taliban commanders. The apology comes after Obama himself defended his actions this morning, insisting his administration had discussed the release with Congress “for some time.” Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) told reporters that she received a call from Deputy National Security Adviser Tony Blinken on Monday evening apologizing for failing to inform Congress about the deal to exchange five Taliban detainees for the release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl....

Oh Boo Hoo, this is just in keeping with the Obama administration. He is judge, jury and executioner when he killed American citizens now this is hardly any different. He is channeling Nixon, apparently he believes nothing he does is against the law and he has his color to protect him. He obviously is right.

*breitbart ^

Oh Boo Hoo, this is just in keeping with the Obama administration. He is judge, jury and executioner when he killed American citizens now this is hardly any different. He is channeling Nixon, apparently he believes nothing he does is against the law and he has his color to protect him. He obviously is right.

Forum List

Back