Who is Ray Eps?

he was #16 on the most wanted list for like 6 months. Did the feds really not know for 6 months that the #16 most wanted on their 1/6 list didnt commit a crime and wasnt a person of interest? According to the Revolver article (no idea how accurate that is) was ID'd inside a few weeks of being put on the most wanted list with his name address all his social media accounts etc. The guy is probably a fed and it looks like (if what they say in the article is true) he probably stepped over the line.

FWIW if the Fed's didnt realize that the #16 on their most wanted list didnt commit a crime for 6 months that's another problem that probably should addressed.
There are thousands of social media images from the Capitol.

Epps shows up OUTSIDE the Capitol but none show him inside.

So show us those pics...

yes, that.
Do we have any info that that's what happened vs the SS just coming in and taking him downstairs? Im not SS but I assume they tend to err on the side of caution and would evac the President to the basement secure location in the event of any threat to the WH.

hell, hillary still says she won.
Sure and we all remember the rally Hillary had in Washington DC where she proclaimed her victory and devolved into a riot injuring dozens and dozens of people.

Because that totally happened.

And here we are with right wingers still living in fantasy land constructing a narrative that tries to excuse Trump of his behavior, as is their custom.

Do we have any info that that's what happened vs the SS just coming in and taking him downstairs? Im not SS but I assume they tend to err on the side of caution and would evac the President to the basement secure location in the event of any threat to the WH.

We do not have any either way. I think it is a joke to claim the POTUS was in imminent danger due to people outside the fence of the White House. But then again it is not my job to make such evaluations so perhaps they knew more than we did

Sure and we all remember the rally Hillary had in Washington DC where she proclaimed her victory and devolved into a riot injuring dozens and dozens of people.

And here we are with right wingers still living in fantasy land constructing a narrative that tries to excuse Trump of his behavior, as is their custom.
now you move the goalposts. you said you didn't elect people who promote stolen election lies.

i proved that you do.

you change the argument, as you always do.

so - you're fucked up and full of shit and i proved it. i'll say one final time before i leave you to your stupidity -

if only you held all to the same standards.

night johnboy.

There are thousands of social media images from the Capitol.

Epps shows up OUTSIDE the Capitol but none show him inside.

So show us those pics...
Talk to the FBI. I didn't put him on their Most Wanted list for 6 months they did.

We do not have any either way. I think it is a joke to claim the POTUS was in imminent danger due to people outside the fence of the White House. But then again it is not my job to make such evaluations so perhaps they knew more than we did
Probably. There's alot of stuff that goes into those assessments Im sure most of which we will never hear or know about. Part of the calculus has to be who's the threat and do we really think they want to actually hurt the President. For example if the NAACP were protesting outside the WH I doubt they evac the President. But if the Skin heads are.....

he was #16 on the most wanted list for like 6 months. Did the feds really not know for 6 months that the #16 most wanted on their 1/6 list didnt commit a crime and wasnt a person of interest? According to the Revolver article (no idea how accurate that is) was ID'd inside a few weeks of being put on the most wanted list with his name address all his social media accounts etc. The guy is probably a fed and it looks like (if what they say in the article is true) he probably stepped over the line.

FWIW if the Fed's didnt realize that the #16 on their most wanted list didnt commit a crime for 6 months that's another problem that probably should addressed.
It's a stretch to say he was anywhere on the "most wanted" and saying he was #16 isn't misleading, as if this was a ranked list. His photo was just given a number and appears among hundreds of photos from the day with people they're seeking.

Again, he wasn't on the "most wanted list". Who knows, maybe they are still making a case against him for incitement. Surely there are some defendants willing to testify that they were told to commit acts by him, but we really don't have any evidence of that so far.

It's a stretch to say he was anywhere on the "most wanted" and saying he was #16 isn't misleading, as if this was a ranked list. His photo was just given a number and appears among hundreds of photos from the day with people they're seeking.

Again, he wasn't on the "most wanted list". Who knows, maybe they are still making a case against him for incitement. Surely there are some defendants willing to testify that they were told to commit acts by him, but we really don't have any evidence of that so far.
he most certainly was on the MW list. There are screen shots of it in the article. I have no idea whether it was a ranked list or just a chronological list or what but he was definitely on the list. Saying he wasnt is silly.

he most certainly was on the MW list. There are screen shots of it in the article. I have no idea whether it was a ranked list or just a chronological list or what but he was definitely on the list. Saying he wasnt is silly.
That wasn't the most wanted list, silly. It was a VERY long list of photos requesting more information. There's 1500 photos on the list now.

This is the most wanted list:

now you move the goalposts. you said you didn't elect people who promote stolen election lies.

i proved that you do.

you change the argument, as you always do.

so - you're fucked up and full of shit and i proved it. i'll say one final time before i leave you to your stupidity -

if only you held all to the same standards.

night johnboy.
I totally agree with your post, but I need to
point out that you should quit raging and calling people stupid. 😉

Or do you just have a special relationship with GG that you felt the need to defend him?

Ah HAH. It was Hillary's fault and Trump was totally blameless. I KNEW IT!

I totally agree with your post, but I need to
point out that you should quit raging and calling people stupid. 😉

Or do you just have a special relationship with GG that you felt the need to defend him?
i don't recall raging, simply pointing out where i think someone else is.

and calling people stupid is like a requirement in here. people call me stupid all the time and that's usually where "night johnboy" comes into play. but i do "bulldog" into some issues, certainly guilty there.

as for GG, not really. we usually argue and rage at each other. you're witnessing a rare moment, i believe.

Indeed they have, hiding behind their whack-job conspiracy nonsense.

~~~~~~

Considering the Feds approached Jeremy Brown and others before the rally to work for them, why would it be a surprise if they approached Epps too?
Imagine working for the FBI to destroy your country. Your LEO and Military buddies will end up being killed as other countries gain more power.

That wasn't the most wanted list, silly. It was a VERY long list of photos requesting more information. There's 1500 photos on the list now.

This is the most wanted list:
No one said it was the FBI's 10 most wanted list for all crimes. Dont be a jackass. It was the 1/6 most wanted list. That's clearly said in the article and on the screen shots.

It's on the FBI website.

He was on it for 6 months and then suddenly he wasnt. It's at the very least strange and worth asking questions about. He was clearly an instigator of the violence and looked like a leader/planner in the videos or at least someone who was connected to leaders/planners but the FBI/DOJ/Congress 1/6 commission doesnt even want to talk to this guy? Really? Worked in the IC for 23 years and Id want to talk to him or read the reports of his interview if this were my target...

No one said it was the FBI's 10 most wanted list for all crimes. Dont be a jackass. It was the 1/6 most wanted list. That's clearly said in the article and on the screen shots.

It's on the FBI website.

He was on it for 6 months and then suddenly he wasnt. It's at the very least strange and worth asking questions about. He was clearly an instigator of the violence and looked like a leader/planner in the videos or at least someone who was connected to leaders/planners but the FBI/DOJ/Congress 1/6 commission doesnt even want to talk to this guy? Really? Worked in the IC for 23 years and Id want to talk to him or read the reports of his interview if this were my target...
Not really. Calling it the "most wanted" list makes it sound like this was something far more urgent. The phrase most wanted carries a lot of baggage. This is not anything of the sort. There's literally 1500 photos on that list. It's not exactly like getting on that list is something that is reserved only for the worst of the worst.

I'm still trying to figure out if this guy could actually be claimed to have committed a crime. I don't see much to support it yet. I don't think him saying they should go INTO the Capitol is a crime as it's not inciting any violence itself.

Forum List

Back