Who is Ray Eps?

Here's the deal, democrats and the media think we are stupid. Jan 6 was a legal demonstration with all the permits. They leave that part out while they accuse republicans of planning the thing. Of course they planned it but they didn't plan on the violence. That part remains a mystery while the leaders go free and they arrest mom and pop and soccer moms who were swept up in it.

Why don’t we address the topic, and the inconvenient facts on that day?
i believe i have mentioned it to GG several times in talking over the entire insurrection topic and yes, i have included EPPS into this as someone who instigated it. that is wrong, yes. but if i let ANYONE egg me on into illegal activity, *I* pay that price.

but i also agree epps should be tried also and anyone who put him out there fired.

happy now? i was all on topic while you're busy telling people how stupid they are.

um...he clearly was talking to me about thinking people want to get past it. the fact you attack him cause you're pretty much used to it really proves his point and discredits my notion that people *do* want to stop being angry all the time.
How have I ‘attacked’ him exactly? Asking questions? Lol

yes. where have you raged at all. gonna be hard to find this item on the scavenger hunts.

(x) blind rage

maybe not.
Well if I’m raging, then clearly you’re delusional, and need educated on what raging actually is. 😉

I agree with you on the last comment, but you’ve never addressed how those people were going to stop the certification or take over the government?

I have never said they were trying to take over the government, in fact I have said just the opposite.

The Trump team was asking Congress to delay the certification to give them more time to find a way to overturn it.

Seems these folks were trying to give them that. I know you will just laugh at me and call me more names, but I really have never cared about such things. And even you have to admit they did accomplish it at least for a short while.

It is also a bit of a mistake to assume people are having rational thoughts as they get caught up in the mob and join in.

How have I ‘attacked’ him exactly? Asking questions? Lol
post 103, 112, 113....

asking questions in the middle of YOU FOOL - is that really a productive way to get those questions answered, or simply pick a fight?

I have never said they were trying to take over the government, in fact I have said just the opposite.

The Trump team was asking Congress to delay the certification to give them more time to find a way to overturn it.

Seems these folks were trying to give them that. I know you will just laugh at me and call me more names, but I really have never cared about such things. And even you have to admit they did accomplish it at least for a short while.

It is also a bit of a mistake to assume people are having rational thoughts as they get caught up in the mob and join in.
once the mob takes over, all bets are off. it's going to play out. anyone breaking laws that day need to be held accountable.

i just wish that mindset would apply to portland and many other places where our gov officials kept them out of jail and continue to do so.

I doubt an FBI undercover agent would run his own business and use his own name, or interview with local stations boasting about 1/6.

The FBI never found a picture of him inside the capitol building, nor has anyone else found one, they were not arresting those who simply broke through the barrier outside....and used their first amendment rights....is what I've read on it?

i believe i have mentioned it to GG several times in talking over the entire insurrection topic and yes, i have included EPPS into this as someone who instigated it. that is wrong, yes. but if i let ANYONE egg me on into illegal activity, *I* pay that price.

but i also agree epps should be tried also and anyone who put him out there fired.

happy now? i was all on topic while you're busy telling people how stupid they are.

Good job, now you can go back to talking about how people are angry and ‘raging’ because they question the left’s dishonest depiction of that day.

We’ll never know the answers, and for that very reason, in addition to other evidence, it is my opinion that it was orchestrated to do exactly what it did, vilify trump and his supporters. The left’s mouthpiece used it to paint a broad brush damning over 70+ million people. It did exactly what those who orchestrated it wanted it to do.

Good job, now you can go back to talking about how people are angry and ‘raging’ because they question the left’s dishonest depiction of that day.

We’ll never know the answers, and for that very reason, in addition to other evidence, it is my opinion that it was orchestrated to do exactly what it did, vilify trump and his supporters. The left’s mouthpiece used it to paint a broad brush damning over 70+ million people. It did exactly what those who orchestrated it wanted it to do.
so let me be clear - you can jump in and out of topic for whatever reasons you feel are ok, but i can't?

this what you mean?

If telling someone they’re foolish is ‘raging’, then I plead guilty. Anything else you want to address?
no, im good. but im sure you'll be back to tell me how stupid im being soon enough. please give me advanced warning, i'd hate to miss it.

Well he hasn't been indicted..................Looks like he was an FBI guy

Night before

Jan 6.Hmmmmm......................Can't find the vid but he was there on Jan 6....................lololol

I knew this was a scam 5 minutes in....................GD

The FBI continues to prove whey they should be gutted, cleansed - a full sweep to get rid of corrupt / criminal FBI agents, starting with Wray. The FBI should also be shut down until this is complete.

no, im good. but im sure you'll be back to tell me how stupid im being soon enough. please give me advanced warning, i'd hate to miss it.
Look at you on your high horse, McDuff wasn’t an insult I guess? You’re far too dignified to use those, right? 🙄

Or should I have said you were raging when you said that? 😱

I doubt an FBI undercover agent would run his own business and use his own name, or interview with local stations boasting about 1/6.

The FBI never found a picture of him inside the capitol building, nor has anyone else found one, they were not arresting those who simply broke through the barrier outside....and used their first amendment rights....is what I've read on it?
It's also pretty hard to believe that a devout member of the Oath Keepers would be willing to go along with the supposed instructions from the DoJ to instigate a riot.

Proving incitement to riot is not easy. For starters, I haven't seen any video of Epps actually promoting violence. There are videos of him saying we need to get into the capitol but no statements from him that actually states anything about violence.

Forum List

Back