Who is Ray Eps?

Because democrat Brown Shirts stormed the White House, set historic St. John's on fire, and were intent on toppling our democracy and killing the president.

Nobody got close to the White House, why do you keep parroting this lie? Show me protestors inside the White House...or hell even jus show me protestors on the White House grounds.

Nobody got close to the White House, why do you keep parroting this lie? Show me protestors inside the White House...or hell even jus show me protestors on the White House grounds.

Trump was in VASTLY more danger from the democrat Troops who assaulted the White House than ANY congress critter was during the 1/6 Reichstag Fire.

Trump was in VASTLY more danger from the democrat Troops who assaulted the White House than ANY congress critter was during the 1/6 Reichstag Fire.

Show me protestors inside the White House...or hell even just show me one protestor on the White House grounds.

CapitOl

In order to deploy the Guard there must be a REQUEST by the leaders of Congress. In the case of the Insurrection where BLM Brown Shirts stormed and assaulted the White House, the Park Police may make such a request, they are in charge of securing the grounds of the White House (the bit of chicanery by Nazi Gator). For the Capitol, it is the Capitol police who make the Request, and they report to Eva Braun Pelosi.
link me to this process then. also link me to where pelosi did in fact turn down trumps offer. i started digging for that and can't find it.

link me to this process then. also link me to where pelosi did in fact turn down trumps offer. i started digging for that and can't find it.
The Capitol Police chief and board had no idea what they were doing and were quite confused about how to handle the situation.

You can read more than you wanted to know starting on page 62. Committees are especially bad in emergencies and the Capitol Police is run by committee.

It should be noted that according to Tump's own SecDef Trump wanted the NG troops there to protect his followers, not to stop them from doing anything

Good question. One we will never know the answer to.

THey did this for the BLM rally...who decided not to do this for the Trump one?

View attachment 556518
Who told the cops to stand down? Who benefited from the entire debacle? Who controls the capitol police? Is it true that Trump offered military presence for that day and it was turned down? It wasn’t Trump or any Republicans that benefitted from what was allowed to happen.

Who told the cops to stand down? Who benefited from the entire debacle?

Both good questions.

Who controls the capitol police?

They have their own operational control, all Congress has is administrate oversight.

Is it true that Trump offered military presence for that day and it was turned down?

Depends on which side you believe.

It wasn’t Trump or any Republicans that benefitted from what was allowed to happen.

Had the mob succeeded in stopping the certification it is Trump that would have benefited.

I have, but when I was there I did not try and break down a door that had been barricaded against me. I am just boring that way I guess
Is that why I asked you that question, to ascertain if you’ve ever broken into it? Why aren’t you able to hold a conversation without being disingenuous?

There was no need to break down any doors that day, they were opened from the inside and people were waved in, its on video. And if you’ve been there any time in recent years, you would know how foolish the comment is that breaking down doors is even possible, or gaining entry by any means other than the ones already established and allowed.

There was no need to break down any doors that day, they were opened from the inside and people were waved in, its on video

Yet there is video of people doing just that....and someone died because they were trying to break down a door that was the last line of defense for our elected officials. These things happened, you cannot pretend they did not

Both good questions.

They have their own operational control, all Congress has is administrate oversight.

Depends on which side you believe.

Had the mob succeeded in stopping the certification it is Trump that would have benefited.
They’re good questions that already have an answer, you just don’t like it. The mob would have never succeeded in stopping it, exactly how would they have done that, please give us a step by step run down of how that would have been accomplished?

Last edited:
Yet there is video of people doing just that....and someone died because they were trying to break down a door that was the last line of defense for our elected officials. These things happened, you cannot pretend they did not

I think you’re lying when you say you’ve been in that building, otherwise you would know how ridiculous it sounds when you say it was their last line of defense. What exactly were those unarmed people, with armed police all over the place, going to do?

I found 7, including interior doors.

Not to mention the Capitol has a magnetic lock system and NO ONE gets in unless the doors are unlocked by security.

You got caught, this is what everyone, including you, have known since day one - this is a Reichstag Fire, staged by the Nazi democrats, using the protestors to further the fascist agenda.

Now we have proof. Now we have a Gestapo agent inciting violence and leading rioting.
It’s hilarious how these idiots think that all you have to do to gain entry to that building is just break down a few doors... 🤣

I think you’re lying when you say you’ve been in that building, otherwise you would know how ridiculous it sounds when you say it was their last line of defense.

Well, I did not go up and down every single hallway in the building like you seem to have done 100 times since you know the building like the back of your hand. I was just a basic tourist and spent about 20 minutes there.

Who told the cops to stand down? Who benefited from the entire debacle? Who controls the capitol police? Is it true that Trump offered military presence for that day and it was turned down? It wasn’t Trump or any Republicans that benefitted from what was allowed to happen.
feel free to find the answers and link them back to us.

How did you gain entry?

I walked in as it was open for tourist at the time.

what I did not do was this...

1635260009093.png

or this
1635260035644.png

or this

1635260140380.png

Attachments

• 1635260058234.png
    1635260058234.png
    582.6 KB · Views: 18
It should be noted that according to Tump's own SecDef Trump wanted the NG troops there to protect his followers, not to stop them from doing anything
in all fairness, did he think they *were* going to do anything? i agree the optics are not exactly clean when he says PROTECT MY PEEPS, but given the climate and attacks that happen from whatever violent groups are out there, that alone isn't a condemnation.

odd, yes. but i need the whole story and not bits and pieces from a self-serving media. reuters is usually pretty good so i am digging there. others get emotional in their stories and those are editorials, not news.

Forum List

Back