Who is Ray Eps?

There is one video of police opening a gate and letting people pass. Correct?

I suppose the police could have stood at that gate and gotten beaten like the other police that tried to maintain the perimeter, but that would be foolish given they had no chance of succeeding against the far larger violent crowd.

At that time, the police were falling back to the building. This isn't rocket science.

I found 7, including interior doors.

Not to mention the Capitol has a magnetic lock system and NO ONE gets in unless the doors are unlocked by security.

You got caught, this is what everyone, including you, have known since day one - this is a Reichstag Fire, staged by the Nazi democrats, using the protestors to further the fascist agenda.

Now we have proof. Now we have a Gestapo agent inciting violence and leading rioting.

was it the left that put the NG out there for those events?
these days i couldn't honestly tell you who does what and why anymore.

making pulling bullshit way too easy - and im sure that's by design. create chaos, no one knows what to do anymore.

i disagree that it's ok for the feds to instigate a riot. i'd be arrested if i did it. why can they do it? i do agree with GG that a very valid question is - why the lack of security? trump offered it days ahead of time. pelosi said no. as GG points out, we did it for other major events the left sponsored.

but the whole "nazi" shit when people disagree with us has worn itself the fuck out.

democrats are Nazis, we are fools if we refuse to acknowledge the facts.
  • democrats have a scapegoat based on race. Whites are the new "Juden."
  • democrats are collectivist, seeking control of the means of production by their Reich.
  • democrats are totalitarian. Well duh.
  • democrats supplant civil rights with group privilege
  • democrats eradicate the rule of law and create dictatorship based on the party
  • democrats forcibly suppress religion
  • democrats crush freedom of speech
  • democrats create a police state and "Roger Stone" enemies for even minor process crimes in order to create terror

Simply not true. Congress has administrative oversight of the capital police, not operational control. And it is also shared between the House and Senate, seems Mitch controlled the Senate.

The POTUS does not need her to deploy the National Guard, he can do it all on his own...yet he did not.

{
"Due to the rules of the United States Capitol, the power structure of the Capitol, Nancy Pelosi, the speaker of the House, has more control and authority and responsibility over the leadership of the Capitol police than anyone else in the United States Capitol," Banks said. "So she doesn’t want us to ask these questions because at the end of the day, she's ultimately responsible for the breakdown of security at the Capitol that happened on Jan. 6."

Pelosi as speaker does not directly oversee the U.S. Capitol Police (USCP), according to the Associated Press, but does appoint a House sergeant at arms, who is on the Capitol Police Board that oversees the department. The department is also overseen by committees from both houses of Congress.

Banks claimed that Pelosi does not want to talk about what happened at the Capitol on Jan. 6 and that she’s "already predetermined a narrative about Donald Trump, about Republicans."}

Oh sorry, you were lying?

democrats are Nazis, we are fools if we refuse to acknowledge the facts.
  • democrats have a scapegoat based on race. Whites are the new "Juden."
  • democrats are collectivist, seeking control of the means of production by their Reich.
  • democrats are totalitarian. Well duh.
  • democrats supplant civil rights with group privilege
  • democrats eradicate the rule of law and create dictatorship based on the party
  • democrats forcibly suppress religion
  • democrats crush freedom of speech
  • democrats create a police state and "Roger Stone" enemies for even minor process crimes in order to create terror
and how does this relate to you disagreeing with GG and ergo, he's a nazi?

and correct me if im wrong, sandy, but are there not (2) democrats blocking the mad path the "progressives" seem to be on? ergo, they can't ALL be nazis.

{
"Due to the rules of the United States Capitol, the power structure of the Capitol, Nancy Pelosi, the speaker of the House, has more control and authority and responsibility over the leadership of the Capitol police than anyone else in the United States Capitol," Banks said. "So she doesn’t want us to ask these questions because at the end of the day, she's ultimately responsible for the breakdown of security at the Capitol that happened on Jan. 6."

Pelosi as speaker does not directly oversee the U.S. Capitol Police (USCP), according to the Associated Press, but does appoint a House sergeant at arms, who is on the Capitol Police Board that oversees the department. The department is also overseen by committees from both houses of Congress.

Banks claimed that Pelosi does not want to talk about what happened at the Capitol on Jan. 6 and that she’s "already predetermined a narrative about Donald Trump, about Republicans."}

Thanks for proving me correct....Pelosi as speaker does not directly oversee the U.S. Capitol Police

and how does this relate to you disagreeing with GG and ergo, he's a nazi?

You have that reversed.

Gator isn't a Nazi because I disagree with him.

I disagree with Gator because he is a Nazi and promotes the fascism of the filthy democrat party.

and correct me if im wrong, sandy, but are there not (2) democrats blocking the mad path the "progressives" seem to be on? ergo, they can't ALL be nazis.

Are you of the delusion that the "progressive" movement is anything but fascist?

Yes, Eva Braun Pelosi.

seems you lied....how unlike you...:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The D.C. National Guard was activated at the direction of the secretary of the Army after a request from the Park Police to help maintain order near the White House, Commanding Gen. William J. Walker said in a post on the Guard's Facebook page.

{

the capital police and national guard are not the same, are they? yes pelosi is in charge of the capital police. trump would be in charge of the national guard.

while trump offered the guard, pelosi declined and trump seems to have gone along with it being declined and letting her call the shots.

but the guard is under trump, not pelosi.

You have that reversed.

Gator isn't a Nazi because I disagree with him.

I disagree with Gator because he is a Nazi and promotes the fascism of the filthy democrat party.

Are you of the delusion that the "progressive" movement is anything but fascist?
no. im trying to have a sane, rational conversation.

let me know when you're up for it.

:rofl:

Wow, you have a lot of gall, Nazi...

, but does appoint a House sergeant at arms, who is on the Capitol Police Board that oversees the department.

Yes....OVERSEES....look that word up...what it does not mean is have daily operational control.

I cannot decide if you are dishonest or just ignorant...but then again it is likely both

seems you lied....how unlike you...:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The D.C. National Guard was activated at the direction of the secretary of the Army after a request from the Park Police to help maintain order near the White House, Commanding Gen. William J. Walker said in a post on the Guard's Facebook page.

Oh, when insurrectionists stormed the White House and tried to topple our government and murder the president?

Wait, you fascists said that never happened?

Can't keep your lies straight.

the capital police and national guard are not the same, are they? yes pelosi is in charge of the capital police. trump would be in charge of the national guard.

while trump offered the guard, pelosi declined and trump seems to have gone along with it being declined and letting her call the shots.

but the guard is under trump, not pelosi.

CapitOl

In order to deploy the Guard there must be a REQUEST by the leaders of Congress. In the case of the Insurrection where BLM Brown Shirts stormed and assaulted the White House, the Park Police may make such a request, they are in charge of securing the grounds of the White House (the bit of chicanery by Nazi Gator). For the Capitol, it is the Capitol police who make the Request, and they report to Eva Braun Pelosi.

You can't keep your lies straight.

Yes, Trump got scared and hid in the basement. And the fucking coward did not even take his wife and kid with him.

Nobody got close to the White House. Not a single person breached the fences even, let alone got close to the building.

Yes, Trump got scared and hid in the basement. And the fucking coward did not even take his wife and kid with him.

Nobody got close to the White House. Not a single person breached the fences even, let alone got close to the building.

Because democrat Brown Shirts stormed the White House, set historic St. John's on fire, and were intent on toppling our democracy and killing the president.

All of which you cheered.

Forum List

Back