Who is Ray Eps?

I told all of you...there were the loud ones screaming for Trump supporters to enter the capitol.....who were these cheerleaders that have escaped arrest?.....

Not really. Calling it the "most wanted" list makes it sound like this was something far more urgent. The phrase most wanted carries a lot of baggage. This is not anything of the sort. There's literally 1500 photos on that list. It's not exactly like getting on that list is something that is reserved only for the worst of the worst.

I'm still trying to figure out if this guy could actually be claimed to have committed a crime. I don't see much to support it yet. I don't think him saying they should go INTO the Capitol is a crime as it's not inciting any violence itself.
And there is NO actual evidence that he was an FBI informant.

Again… not a “most wanted list”. Simply a list. Not a ranked list other than the timing when a person of interest was added to it. Hundreds on that list. Many have been removed.

Not really. Calling it the "most wanted" list makes it sound like this was something far more urgent. The phrase most wanted carries a lot of baggage. This is not anything of the sort. There's literally 1500 photos on that list. It's not exactly like getting on that list is something that is reserved only for the worst of the worst.

I'm still trying to figure out if this guy could actually be claimed to have committed a crime. I don't see much to support it yet. I don't think him saying they should go INTO the Capitol is a crime as it's not inciting any violence itself.
Fine he was a person of interest for 6 months then suddenly he wasnt. Tell me how many planes did OBL fly into the WTC?

Fine he was a person of interest for 6 months then suddenly he wasnt. Tell me how many planes did OBL fly into the WTC?
As were dozens of others who were removed when no evidence surfaced to indict

Sure, he was. Then he wasn't. Why would they leave him up if they did not need anyone to identify him?

What crime did he tell people to commit?

Sure, he was. Then he wasn't. Why would they leave him up if they did not need anyone to identify him?

What crime did he tell people to commit?
The point is he was a fake. He was not there to support. He was there to get the people in the Capitol with the FBI agitators so they could start trouble and get an innocent unarmed woman murdered.

The point is he was a fake. He was not there to support. He was there to get the people in the Capitol with the FBI agitators so they could start trouble and get an innocent unarmed woman murdered.
And a president impeached....

How did you determine he was a "fake"? Apparently he goes way back in right wing circles as an Oath Keeper. Hardly the person you'd expect to be working for the DoJ as the far fetched allegation goes.

How did you determine he was a "fake"? Apparently he goes way back in right wing circles as an Oath Keeper. Hardly the person you'd expect to be working for the DoJ as the far fetched allegation goes.
You can have any background and work for the FBI. Al Sharpton did.

He was president of the oath keepers of AZ for a while...but they lost trust in him and thought of him to be a little too extreme....

Not one has him INSIDE the Capitol. Stop lying… or post this video
Not inside but at the door waving the people in...acting as a rebel rouser.....many began shouting fed at him....watch the video....

Forum List

Back