🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who is the party of DIVISION?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
We like to say that title belongs to the left but more & more it is looking like we're taking the lead.

We claim to be a big tent party but in the fine print it apparently says you're only welcome if you tow a stringent line. Strict adherence is required least you be labeled a RINO.

This practice is akin to SHOOTING YOURSELF IN THE FOOT. Bringing more people together is a policy for victory. Pushing people away is a policy for extinction.

And what I find most hilarious is that most of you deny that you are a Republican yet you want the right to define the principles of the Republican party. Well to you I say KINDLY FUCK OFF.

Enough with the asinine labels and let's keep Hillary out of the White House otherwise the real politics of division will get even worse.

Just saw Romney say he won't support the GOP nominee if its Trump. The establishment/Hillary wing of the GOP comes out of the closet. All they want are the bribes. Their gravy train is in jeopardy.

We like to say that title belongs to the left but more & more it is looking like we're taking the lead.

We claim to be a big tent party but in the fine print it apparently says you're only welcome if you tow a stringent line. Strict adherence is required least you be labeled a RINO.

This practice is akin to SHOOTING YOURSELF IN THE FOOT. Bringing more people together is a policy for victory. Pushing people away is a policy for extinction.

And what I find most hilarious is that most of you deny that you are a Republican yet you want the right to define the principles of the Republican party. Well to you I say KINDLY FUCK OFF.

Enough with the asinine labels and let's keep Hillary out of the White House otherwise the real politics of division will get even worse.

Maybe you could be a wee bit more specific ...

Just saw Romney say he won't support the GOP nominee if its Trump. The establishment/Hillary wing of the GOP comes out of the closet. All they want are the bribes. Their gravy train is in jeopardy.

The establishment candidates are already out

Neither will I.

Worst year of candidates I've seen in my 50 years of voting

I am not going to fuck off because Trump and Cruz are the worst two choices for the GOP.

In 2012 Huntsman was the GOP best candidate, and yet another Mormon ( not to be confused with moron ) was selected by the GOP and the GOP lost the Presidential Bid that year.

This election cycle Kasich is the best candidate left standing so far, and would be a solid President. I believe if he can win a few states like Michigan, Illinois and others then he could make a strong argument to be the nominee in a brokered convention.

I am a fiscal Conservative first and a Republican second. I am not a Social Conservative and will never put my religion before my country and it people nor will I deny others the same rights I enjoy, so that make me a Libertarian for the most part....

I will vote for Gary Johnson and he was and still is a Republican even though he is a Libertarian candidate. I believe those like me that have tired of the GOP nonsense and the Tea Party Caucus should voice their feelings through voting for Gary Johnson.

He will not win the General Election but he can hurt the GOP enough to send a strong message to fix the problems within or many more will be leaving the tent and will give the Democratic Party Washington for a few years again...

So I will not fuck off but thank you for telling me and hope you understand because we differ in views does not mean we can not respect each other opinion while agreeing to disagree...

You sound a bit delusional on this.

Which party divides us by race, gender, and by sex?

Take your time in answering..................

On another thread I'm told that Cruz is a RINO and that Trump is not.

This whole thing has become so bizarre as to be indecipherable.

I don't see anyone in the party who can pull this mess together.

"Who is the party of DIVISION?"

The GOP, clearly.

Republicans seek to divide Americans by race, religion, gender, and sexual orientation – they divide by immigration status, national origin, even party affiliation, including in their own party, by attacking 'RINOs' and 'establishment' republicans.

That republicans seek to divide Americans for some perceived partisan gain is consistent with their politics of fear and personal attacks.

What's the point of keeping her out of the White House if we adopt her agenda?

That guy is ridiculous. Cruz is definitely not a RINO. HE get's a perfect 100 on the conservative scorecard.

I am not going to fuck off because Trump and Cruz are the worst two choices for the GOP.

In 2012 Huntsman was the GOP best candidate, and yet another Mormon ( not to be confused with moron ) was selected by the GOP and the GOP lost the Presidential Bid that year.

This election cycle Kasich is the best candidate left standing so far, and would be a solid President. I believe if he can win a few states like Michigan, Illinois and others then he could make a strong argument to be the nominee in a brokered convention.

I am a fiscal Conservative first and a Republican second. I am not a Social Conservative and will never put my religion before my country and it people nor will I deny others the same rights I enjoy, so that make me a Libertarian for the most part....

I will vote for Gary Johnson and he was and still is a Republican even though he is a Libertarian candidate. I believe those like me that have tired of the GOP nonsense and the Tea Party Caucus should voice their feelings through voting for Gary Johnson.

He will not win the General Election but he can hurt the GOP enough to send a strong message to fix the problems within or many more will be leaving the tent and will give the Democratic Party Washington for a few years again...

So I will not fuck off but thank you for telling me and hope you understand because we differ in views does not mean we can not respect each other opinion while agreeing to disagree...

You're a fucking RINO. Kasich is an open-borders traitor. He's one of the worst picks in the running.

Cruz is a staunch conservative.....or at least he sounds the part.
Problem is I don't like his sleazy tactics and he stretching of the truth. He has been caught too many times lying about his opponent. I don't think I can trust a person who feels he has to pull dirty tricks to win.

Oh my, are the Republicans in fighting or not? To in fight means there are differing opinion, different outlooks.

On the other hand do you see anything but strict compliance to the DNC platform? I sure don't, I see lemmings marching to the sea.

YOU can't bring everyone together, you can only offer everyone the same opportunities, what they do with them is up to them.

It sure seems like a lot of the left and democrats are worried about what is going on in the RNC. The reason is that they see their party as failure pushing Mrs. Tuluza Clinton, so they have to attack.

Just wait.

It will get MUCH worse. Wait until Junior Congressman from State X who was good at open mic night in college decides he doesn't have time for PC any longer. He'll make Trump look like the Church Lady. Whether it is successful or not who knows but just like Palin yielded us mental midgets like Angle, Donnell, Akin, and Ernst, Trump will have a "coaching tree" also.

Nailed it brother.

But look at the number of posters who just can't stand a little pissed offed ness in our ranks. (Yes I know I'm pulling a Sarah and making up a couple of words).

OMG we are disagreeing with each other as conservatives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cripes I can't beleive what I am hearing out there. Levin is in a full metal jacket breakdown and Beck is threatening to stab Trump to death. YIKES!

What is disturbing about Cruz is who he chose as his handlers and tactics used already in his primary campaign. I really don't like his one manager who really did drive one man to commit suicide.

It was the ads he ran. Now this son of a bitch is working for Cruz. I take issue with these tactics.

What's the point of keeping her out of the White House if we adopt her agenda?
Or elect one of her larger campaign contributors????

Nailed it brother.

But look at the number of posters who just can't stand a little pissed offed ness in our ranks. (Yes I know I'm pulling a Sarah and making up a couple of words).

OMG we are disagreeing with each other as conservatives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cripes I can't beleive what I am hearing out there. Levin is in a full metal jacket breakdown and Beck is threatening to stab Trump to death. YIKES!
Beck and Levin are far right......they latch on to the guy that sounds the way they think.
I would support Cruz if it wasn't for the many times he's been caught lying to reporters and lying during debates.....and the nasty tricks he's pulled on election day.

A man who feels he has to cheat to win cannot be trusted.

Forum List

Back