🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who is the party of DIVISION?

We like to say that title belongs to the left but more & more it is looking like we're taking the lead.

We claim to be a big tent party but in the fine print it apparently says you're only welcome if you tow a stringent line. Strict adherence is required least you be labeled a RINO.

This practice is akin to SHOOTING YOURSELF IN THE FOOT. Bringing more people together is a policy for victory. Pushing people away is a policy for extinction.

And what I find most hilarious is that most of you deny that you are a Republican yet you want the right to define the principles of the Republican party. Well to you I say KINDLY FUCK OFF.

Enough with the asinine labels and let's keep Hillary out of the White House otherwise the real politics of division will get even worse.
On another thread I'm told that Cruz is a RINO and that Trump is not.

This whole thing has become so bizarre as to be indecipherable.

I don't see anyone in the party who can pull this mess together.

Just wait.

It will get MUCH worse. Wait until Junior Congressman from State X who was good at open mic night in college decides he doesn't have time for PC any longer. He'll make Trump look like the Church Lady. Whether it is successful or not who knows but just like Palin yielded us mental midgets like Angle, Donnell, Akin, and Ernst, Trump will have a "coaching tree" also.
Hadn't thought of that. And copycats are usually worse than the original.

Yeah, that's what we need.

We like to say that title belongs to the left but more & more it is looking like we're taking the lead.

We claim to be a big tent party but in the fine print it apparently says you're only welcome if you tow a stringent line. Strict adherence is required least you be labeled a RINO.

This practice is akin to SHOOTING YOURSELF IN THE FOOT. Bringing more people together is a policy for victory. Pushing people away is a policy for extinction.

And what I find most hilarious is that most of you deny that you are a Republican yet you want the right to define the principles of the Republican party. Well to you I say KINDLY FUCK OFF.

Enough with the asinine labels and let's keep Hillary out of the White House otherwise the real politics of division will get even worse.
On another thread I'm told that Cruz is a RINO and that Trump is not.

This whole thing has become so bizarre as to be indecipherable.

I don't see anyone in the party who can pull this mess together.

Just wait.

It will get MUCH worse. Wait until Junior Congressman from State X who was good at open mic night in college decides he doesn't have time for PC any longer. He'll make Trump look like the Church Lady. Whether it is successful or not who knows but just like Palin yielded us mental midgets like Angle, Donnell, Akin, and Ernst, Trump will have a "coaching tree" also.
Hadn't thought of that. And copycats are usually worse than the original.

Yeah, that's what we need.

The dominoes do not stop falling for the GOP on this one.

You sound a bit delusional on this.

Which party divides us by race, gender, and by sex?

Take your time in answering..................

Nailed it brother.

But look at the number of posters who just can't stand a little pissed offed ness in our ranks. (Yes I know I'm pulling a Sarah and making up a couple of words).

OMG we are disagreeing with each other as conservatives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cripes I can't beleive what I am hearing out there. Levin is in a full metal jacket breakdown and Beck is threatening to stab Trump to death. YIKES!
Beck and Levin are far right......they latch on to the guy that sounds the way they think.
I would support Cruz if it wasn't for the many times he's been caught lying to reporters and lying during debates.....and the nasty tricks he's pulled on election day.

A man who feels he has to cheat to win cannot be trusted.

All I have is the radio and this message board along with others. It's all I have so the merit of a man comes down to a fine line.

When Cruz's campaign did in the good Doctor's in Iowa lying their asses off that Ben was out of the race to take the win why would I ever trust this team or Cruz. I was so pro Cruz. This stopped me in my tracks.

yeah, uh huh, sure, it's the Democrats.

BBBBAAAAAWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pfiser left the US for Ireland and lower taxes. If Hilary wins how many more good jobs will be chased overseas?
Here is a warning from Carl Icahn:
Carl Icahn calls Pfizer's plan to leave the U.S. to save on taxes 'dangerous'

How many banks will cut jobs? Note: The banks were not "bailed out" they were given low interest loans which were paid back with interest.

Solyndra was "bailed-out" money was burned/wasted
Barack Obama Solyndra Scandal: 8 Facts About Green Energy Company Controversy

Hillary can pander to her low-life voters, most of us need to actually pay taxes instead of whining about income inequality.

Remember this?:

Bruised Republicans vow to give party's image a makeover

Then Republicans won seats in 2014 and saw it as "see, our worldview IS the right one and we don't need to change anything". So the Tea Baggers told Republicans "we are dumping all of your findings after the 2012 election and we will be sprinting in the opposite direction, because the American people DO want us to marginalize single women and minorities, and do everything we can to get around the Roe V Wade Supreme Court decision and keep women from having abortions. Because the Supreme Court doesn't matter".

Now we have trump screaming to the Tea Partiers "you were right, we need to sprint in the opposite direction, follow me".

But they weren't right. And the 2014 wins weren't a watershed event. And the Republicans are now set up to lose huge in 2016 and the Republican party knows this.

Frankenstein is out and roaming the countryside and the villagers with pitchforks and fire aren't trying to kill him, they are his army.

And they are setting fire to the Republican Reichstag.

Forum List

Back