Who is voting for Kamala and not against trump?

Who is voting for Kamala and not against trump?

• For Kamala Harris

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Against Donald Trump

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • For Donald Trump

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
I`ll support the candidate who isn`t a convicted felon and never incited a riot and had their goons beat up 130 cops.
Geez, that was easy.
i prefer the candidate who supports our allies.

i was thinking of voting against trump, but now that i can vote for harris its a 2fer.

:desk:

Me, me, me

Kamala Harris is a breath of fresh air to a stagnant Democratic Party running old war horses
She is the most exciting candidate since Obama

Republicans….arent you tired of having to vote for Trump?

Thats what you duopoly dumbfucks say every election.
SPEAK MONKEY!
1724861339148.png

Taking into account all the other threads regarding their positions and flip-flops.
You knew the answer before you even asked, didn't you.

It is to the point that a candidate need not debate in a primary. Neither candidate did. And with Kamala, she won't even give an interview.

every word August West posted is confirmed by evidence. you got any evidence otherwise?
The following is not true.
and never incited a riot and had their goons beat up 130 cops.
Geez, that was easy.

I have video of Trump saying peacefully protest, and I have video of Maxine waters saying confront them anywhere they go, but you people don't give a fuck about that shit huh.

Why should it matter? Democracy is at stake. You go with what ya got.
I don't think Democrats really believe that.

(Funny thing is, I do. This election could break us.)

If Democrats really think that Trump represents an existential threat to the nation, why aren't they leaning hard to the middle and pushing a consensus candidate? It wouldn't take much, and they could squelch the Trump fascists convincingly. But they blindly "stay the course". I don't get it.

It can be both. A vote for Harris and a vote against Trump.

Forum List

Back