Who is/was the Worst American?

Eh, there are politicians who may be worse, like Bush or Kissinger, but the book of history isn't closed on them yet. It is on Jackson. We can see the effects of this presidency starkly, and it is massively negative. Americans have too many candidates I suppose...

If "Worst American" means doing the most damage to the U.S., I would have to nominate Lincoln for being directly responsible for the deaths of 750,000 Americans. In terms of hastening the country's ultimate demise, my current nominee would Obama, who has violated nearly every Constitutional principle involving his office and has corrupted our judicial and electoral processes. The only question remaining is whether his successor will try to reverse these effects or will cement them into the final chapters of the history of the United States.

Woodrow Wilson really had it in for native Americans, was the father of the Federal Reserve, and he conceded to the Treaty of Versailles, so he would be on the list.

Last edited:
The BBC did a noted special, the "100 Greatest Britons" that was copied by multiple countries including the US in 2005. Channel 4 did a parody special of the 100 Worst Britons, and I'm curious as to who might make the US's Worst List.
I would prefer to look at this list? Do you have any candidates?
Abraham Lincoln.

The BBC did a noted special, the "100 Greatest Britons" that was copied by multiple countries including the US in 2005. Channel 4 did a parody special of the 100 Worst Britons, and I'm curious as to who might make the US's Worst List.
I would prefer to look at this list? Do you have any candidates?
LBJ

Forum List

Back