Who is watching the SOTU tonight?

Are you going to watch the SOTU

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
unfortunately, i plan to have emergency oral surgery tonight

so while i won't get to watch the orange chimp play to the tards in his base like yo yo ma playing shostakovich, i'll still get the same end result.

Gotta have a dick removed from your mouth?

(snicker)

project much?

I'm not having oral surgery....sooooooo, how could I be "projecting" exactly?

very well, from what i can see

I'll watch. I enjoy listening to Trump speak. Ya never know what he's gonna say. Most SOTU speeches are very predictable and dull. But it's different with Trump. Even the loons who hate em, will be glued to their screens hanging on his every word. So yeah, i'm gonna watch.

Not sure I have ever watched one to be honest. But this one might be fun just to watch the buffoonery from the left.

so while i won't get to watch the orange chimp play to the tards in his base like yo yo ma playing shostakovich, i'll still get the same end result.

(snicker)

project much?

(snicker)

project much?

Del Stuart
b534c530576f0e2d896e6de00b13d060.jpg
sez???????

It's gonna be a nuke when vile Hillarys shenanigans get read out loud tonight

So, who is going to be watching?

I will not. The last one I watched was one by GH Bush, it was so filled with BS that I have never chosen to waste my time since.
I have already seen and heard enough of the orange cheeto and it has only been 12 months so far.

Looking forward to Mueller's report and impeachment.

Then will give Pence another look.

Camera work at the SOTU usually sucks, but I'm hoping the cameras will linger long on the faces of the Democrats tonight.

I suspect Maxine will run rings around Joe Kennedy for the "Hysterically Amusing" Award.

So, who is going to be watching?

I will not. The last one I watched was one by GH Bush, it was so filled with BS that I have never chosen to waste my time since.
I have already seen and heard enough of the orange cheeto and it has only been 12 months so far.

Looking forward to Mueller's report and impeachment.

Then will give Pence another look.

Pretty hateful and delusional. Time to lay off the Democrat Fake News, kid. It isn't healthy for ya. :cuckoo:

It's gonna be a nuke when vile Hillarys shenanigans get read out loud tonight

Ha yeah, Trump might just rip her a new one. That would be pretty hilarious. But i'm hearing he isn't going that route in this speech.

I’m sure that Trump’s speech will be more entertaining than past ones, but I’ll hear about it tomorrow and hear excerpts of the good partsso that’s good enough. I’ll be watching the Curse of Oak Island instead.

I’m sure that Trump’s speech will be more entertaining than past ones, but I’ll hear about it tomorrow and hear excerpts of the good partsso that’s good enough. I’ll be watching the Curse of Oak Island instead.

Good show. :thup:

(snicker)

project much?
Have you met our resident "chemtrails" genius?

You don't look up much, obviously, Buttecea.....being the old lesbian that you are?....you are too busy "scoping" out the crotches of "sweet young thangs" and hating the fact that you are an old dyke........kinda sucks for you.

(snicker)

Forum List

Back