Who is watching the SOTU tonight?

Are you going to watch the SOTU

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
`
I've never watched any sotu and do not plan to make an exception tonight. I'll read about it tomorrow, online.

That’s the problem, y’all don’t get your information you’re self, you just open your mouth and let the MSM spoon feed you tomorrow, why not actually watch Trump tonight, and then you can see how much the media spins it, unless you need spoon feeding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, who is going to be watching?

I will not. The last one I watched was one by GH Bush, it was so filled with BS that I have never chosen to waste my time since.
I have already seen and heard enough of the orange cheeto and it has only been 12 months so far.

Looking forward to Mueller's report and impeachment.

Then will give Pence another look.

Still hoping for a miracle I see,

`
I've never watched any sotu and do not plan to make an exception tonight. I'll read about it tomorrow, online.

That’s the problem, y’all don’t get your information you’re self, you just open your mouth and let the MSM spoon feed you tomorrow, why not actually watch Trump tonight, and then you can see how much the media spins it, unless you need spoon feeding.

Dude, the whole speech will be one big spin, they are all.

`

They do not want to hear Trump as he will illustrate Facts that would conflict with their feeling driven fantasies
Contempt prior to investigation keeps one in everlasting ignorance and that seems to be a comfortable, safe place for them to reside

`
Good thing the MSM doesn't control the net.

`

I hate all speeches. They are not even written by the person speaking.

I won't rely on MSM as I know what I'd be hearing, but evil right-wing radio will cover the highlights worth discussing.

Camera work at the SOTU usually sucks, but I'm hoping the cameras will linger long on the faces of the Democrats tonight.

I suspect Maxine will run rings around Joe Kennedy for the "Hysterically Amusing" Award.

It will be the usual. Democrats will just sit there pouting while everybody else applauds the main points Trump brings up.

Probably not.

But it would be great if he just entered, and opened up with...

I have placed a bottle of single malt from My private reserve next to everyone's seat, so crack em open bitches cause I'm going to be here for a few hours!

:21:

President Trump is driving into the chamber now.

He is? I'm so used to a President being late all the time for some reason. :777:

State of union will commence. Hoooooooo!

Now you people got me suckered in. I won't watch the entire thing, but I have it on DVR hold now and will skip all the unnecessary BS I don't need too hear. As I left this topic a few minutes ago, I thought about Ginsburg and the look on her puss as Trump speaks.

Camera work at the SOTU usually sucks, but I'm hoping the cameras will linger long on the faces of the Democrats tonight.

I suspect Maxine will run rings around Joe Kennedy for the "Hysterically Amusing" Award.

It will be the usual. Democrats will just sit there pouting while everybody else applauds the main points Trump brings up.

Easy prediction. They have done just that.

Easy prediction. They have done just that.

I turned it off towards the end. But the part I liked most was his dig on the kneelers. It was creative and sent the message without naming anybody or any group of people. Comparing the patriotism of a 12 year old kid to millionaire football players was genius.

I will not. The last one I watched was one by GH Bush, it was so filled with BS that I have never chosen to waste my time since.

I watched every minute of it and thought it was great.

Also watched those worthless DemocRATs sit on their fat butts and deny everything they espoused when Obozo and Bubba were in the White House. Really sad.

I watched every minute of it and thought it was great.

Also watched those worthless DemocRATs sit on their fat butts and deny everything they espoused when Obozo and Bubba were in the White House. Really sad.

I think Trump did an excellent job. And hats off to Nancy Pelosi for her great Richard Nixon impression all night.

0bcsr9oibB8vFA1hhGvomflbukvSmoQoo7_6TS_Cn2Y.jpg

Forum List

Back