🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who Killed Boris Nemtsov? New evidence on Putin’s most shocking assassination

They sure hurt America and Americans more then putin ever did.
But not more than he might. Looks like we skated past the Clintons with no damage and I made good money, had a good time, got advancement with military and civilian careers, basically, life was sweet, even with Bill in office.
Putin's idiots are too stupid to fight a conventional war tactically, as Russian troops are not trained in tactics, or utilizing opportunity, or individual initiative tactically on the battlefield, only to go where they are told and shoot. The only trick they know is mass assault, to they are getting their ass kicked by a much smaller force, trained in our tactical doctrines and with much fewer weapons. He has potential to use tactical nukes as a spoiler (if he can't have eastern Ukraine, nobody can) and this could be the straw that bring our 90,000 troops into this conflict, as well as trigger a counter tactical strike on the Russian tactical nuclear force across the border where they would shoot from.

Right, you wouldn't lie for your Reich either....

{ it is Roosevelt who emerges as what some would describe as a Soviet sympathizer. Roosevelt, along with trusted advisors such as Harry Hopkins and Henry Dexter White, was downright charmed by Stalin, whom he affectionately called “Uncle Joe.” Roosevelt was of the firm belief that, in time, he could transform the tyrant into a “Christian gentlemen.” Toward that end and before critical discussions at Yalta about postwar world order commenced, Roosevelt wedged Churchill out of the conversation so that he might meet with Stalin alone. The result: though Roosevelt persistently voiced great distaste for the British Empire, his unabashed attraction to Stalin enabled the rise of a new and dangerous Soviet empire.}

And of course the Voice of the Reich...

View attachment 622915
Dumbass, I don't have a "reich". Roosevelt? Quit living in the past. Who cares about Roosevelt besides you. Go outside, bum a smoke and chug a quick shot of that cheap Rusya vodka and think up something relevant, there at the troll farm.

But not more than he might. Looks like we skated past the Clintons with no damage and I made good money, had a good time, got advancement with military and civilian careers, basically, life was sweet, even with Bill in office.
Putin's idiots are too stupid to fight a conventional war tactically, as Russian troops are not trained in tactics, or utilizing opportunity, or individual initiative tactically on the battlefield, only to go where they are told and shoot. The only trick they know is mass assault, to they are getting their ass kicked by a much smaller force, trained in our tactical doctrines and with much fewer weapons. He has potential to use tactical nukes as a spoiler (if he can't have eastern Ukraine, nobody can) and this could be the straw that bring our 90,000 troops into this conflict, as well as trigger a counter tactical strike on the Russian tactical nuclear force across the border where they would shoot from.
You are out of your mind. Lemme tell you that.

Dumbass, I don't have a "reich". Roosevelt? Quit living in the past. Who cares about Roosevelt besides you. Go outside, bum a smoke and chug a quick shot of that cheap Rusya vodka and think up something relevant, there at the troll farm.

There it is, for you Fascists history began 5 minutes ago. That your Reich has been the 5th column for Russia since 1917 doesn't matter - You lied about Trump and Russia in 2016- so it's really the enemy of your Reich that is pro-Russia.

Reality is fluid and you mold it to whatever serves the goals of your party. There is no past - only the party.

Heil Soros.

There it is, for you Fascists history began 5 minutes ago. That your Reich has been the 5th column for Russia since 1917 doesn't matter - You lied about Trump and Russia in 2016- so it's really the enemy of your Reich that is pro-Russia.

Reality is fluid and you mold it to whatever serves the goals of your party. There is no past - only the party.

Heil Soros.
The Independents do not have a party. Have you always had problems with understanding the English language? I do not speak Russian, so I probably cannot help you out.

The Independents do not have a party.

Oh, you're an "independent" who just happens to caucus with the fascist 99.999999993% of the time. :lmao:

Dude, I like you, I really do - and I don't like very many leftists - but you ARE a leftist.

Have you always had problems with understanding the English language? I do not speak Russian, so I probably cannot help you out.

Ah yes, wid us or agin us. Anyone not sucking Biden's cock is a Russian.

Oh, you're an "independent" who just happens to caucus with the fascist 99.999999993% of the time. :lmao:

Dude, I like you, I really do - and I don't like very many leftists - but you ARE a leftist.

Ah yes, wid us or agin us. Anyone not sucking Biden's cock is a Russian.
I don't caucus, period. I fault Joe on the situation at our southern border, big time. It is still his biggest self-inflicted wound, he is doing absolutely nothing to correct. His policy of shipping them at night to avoid us seeing what his people are doing is nothing but deceit. He and the Democrats in the house have definitely been spending like drunken GI's on leave, leave of their senses, that is. About the only thing, I do solidly approve of, is his handling of the US response and leadership regarding the godless Russian aggression in Ukraine, supplying and leading on supplying their means to resist, without starting World War III. Yes. At the water's edge, anybody who isn't "wid" us is "agin" us, and that includes a many of the far right wing, either too stupid to see Putin for what he is or just blinded by politics, so they oppose US policy and support a positive image of Putin for domestic political consumption. Anyone doing it for that reason is (without a doubt) a worthless cocksucker, indeed.

I don't caucus, period. I fault Joe on the situation at our southern border, big time. It is still his biggest self-inflicted wound, he is doing absolutely nothing to correct. His policy of shipping them at night to avoid us seeing what his people are doing is nothing but deceit. He and the Democrats in the house have definitely been spending like drunken GI's on leave, leave of their senses, that is. About the only thing, I do solidly approve of, is his handling of the US response and leadership regarding the godless Russian aggression in Ukraine, supplying and leading on supplying their means to resist, without starting World War III. Yes. At the water's edge, anybody who isn't "wid" us is "agin" us, and that includes a many of the far right wing, either too stupid to see Putin for what he is or just blinded by politics, so they oppose US policy and support a positive image of Putin for domestic political consumption. Anyone doing it for that reason is (without a doubt) a worthless cocksucker, indeed.

I was particularly impressed with Quid Pro blocking the MiGs to Ukraine from Poland.

:thup:

I can see where you're impressed with his strategic prowess...

Forum List

Back