Who leaked the Trump tape? .....a Republican Strategist

Who gives a flying fuck who "leaked" it?
It exists, does it not?

The crucial moment is not when it was "leaked". It's when it was created.
Why, ‘real’ Republicans care, of course.

And it’s important to root out and expose members of ‘the establishment,’ ‘RINOs,’ and other heretics who dare defy His Holiness the Trump.

It exists, does it not?

11 years ago when his ambition was to be a t.v. star and hip with the younger generation...is worthwhile today?

I want to know why these women didn't come out sooner? Or at least filed charges on Gump 30 years ago ...or when ever they occured?

Hell Bill paid $850,000 bucks to Paula, how much did trump pay to his "victims"

Its bullshit.to be a republican nominee You have to be a Fucking Angel, never smoke pot, did cocaine. Have sex with a woman before marriage, never get a divorce, never get arrested, never cuss more then say gosh darn, pay more then your fair share of taxes..

But to be a democrat nomine , you can say shit, fuck, suck my dick, you pussy, fuck anything that moves, lie, cheat, you can do basically anything you want and you can win.

Republicans just cover over their bad behaviors until they are elected. John Ensign anyone? How about Larry Craig?

I would have to Google it, but Jesus Christ Marion got busted for smoking crack And then got 're elected mayor of D.C.

Would you have been soft on the Gump if he only got caught smoking crack 11 years ago instead of saying pussy?

Also look at the late teddy, every one but liberals knew he did something sinister to mary...

But you guys voted for him anyways.

So again if trump was involved with a sinister "accident" 11 years ago that killed a woman would you have gone soft on him..?

But God forbid he said the word "pussy"...

It exists, does it not?

11 years ago when his ambition was to be a t.v. star and hip with the younger generation...is worthwhile today?

I want to know why these women didn't come out sooner? Or at least filed charges on Gump 30 years ago ...or when ever they occured?

Its bullshit.to be a republican nominee You have to be a Fucking Angel, never smoke pot, did cocaine. Have sex with a woman before marriage, never get a divorce, never get arrested, never cuss more then say gosh darn, pay more then your fair share of taxes..

But to be a democrat nomine , you can say shit, fuck, suck my dick, you pussy, fuck anything that moves, lie, cheat, you can do basically anything you want and you can win.

Republicans just cover over their bad behaviors until they are elected. John Ensign anyone? How about Larry Craig?

I would have to Google it, but Jesus Christ Marion got busted for smoking crack And then got 're elected mayor of D.C.

Would you have been soft on the Gump if he only got caught smoking crack 11 years ago instead of saying pussy?

I don't fault Trump for saying the word "pussy", I object to the context in which it was used.

Personally? I like to go out and get some pussy. Sometimes I meet a dude who's a pussy. Using the word pussy in those contexts doesn't bother me.

But when someone says that they can walk up to a woman and grab them by the pussy (uninvited), but it's okay because when you're famous you can do anything, is where I think it goes too far.

Just because you're famous, doesn't mean that you can assault women whenever you feel like it.

That's the whole point I have been trying to figure out pal, how does that work?

So Donald Gump is telling us (and me after 51 years of knowing women) We were doing it wrong ...us guys can go to some random girl grab her pussy and she would just smile and say " thank you, I totally enjoyed that?"

Who the hell would believe it except stupid liberal guys in their teens?

I don't fault Trump for saying the word "pussy", I object to the context in which it was used.

Personally? I like to go out and get some pussy. Sometimes I meet a dude who's a pussy. Using the word pussy in those contexts doesn't bother me.

But when someone says that they can walk up to a woman and grab them by the pussy (uninvited), but it's okay because when you're famous you can do anything, is where I think it goes too far.

Just because you're famous, doesn't mean that you can assault women whenever you feel like it.

That's the whole point I have been trying to figure out pal, how does that work?

So Donald Gump is telling us (and me after 51 years of knowing women) We were doing it wrong ...us guys can go to some random girl grab her pussy and she would just smile and say " thank you, I totally enjoyed that?"

How does it work? Simple..................just like it works for any other guy who doesn't have any "game" with the women. You work your ass off until you have a whole bunch of money and a fancy car and house. Once you're rich, you can do anything you want to, because the justice system is skewed for the rich.

How does it work? Simple..................just like it works for any other guy who doesn't have any "game" with the women. You work your ass off until you have a whole bunch of money and a fancy car and house. Once you're rich, you can do anything you want to, because the justice system is skewed for the rich.

Yea I know if your rich you can get any gold digger you want...but seriously I give women more credit then ... A damn guy who she really don't know walk up and grab her pussy...

Hell if Rebecca De mornay grabbed my crotch I would say ' what the hell are you drunk or something and put her to bed..close the door and go home.

I never met any woman who would welcome that ..

No way.

It exists, does it not?

The point is to show how far the establishment will go to protect its cash cow. The Republicans and the Democrats don't want Trump...even though he was voted into candidacy by THE PEOPLE!

Another crucial point is that it is insignificant in that it is quite common among men. You may be a goody-two-shoes, momma's boy that has never cursed, never masturbated and never had a lewd conversation about women, but I claim that most men have said far worse than "grab 'em by the pussy" in supposed private conversation with other men.

And...I hear that women can be filthier than man in such backroom talk.

All these recent accusations are likely paid plants of the Clinton campaign. They like to create stories.

People in Arkansas knew for a fact that Bill Clinton chased high school girls when he was Governor...yet he got elected President. Liberals actually love sleazy people...unless they are running against them!

It exists, does it not?

Annother crucial point is that it is insignificant in that it is quite common among men. You may be a goody-two-shoes, momma's boy that has never cursed, never masturbated and never had a lewd conversation about women, but I claim that most men have said far worse than "grab 'em by the pussy" in supposed private conversation with other men.!

Another person who misses the 'crucial point'

• Donald Trump bragged that as a married man he was trying to fuck a married woman.
  • Donald Trump bragged that he could just kiss any woman or grab her by the pussy because he was a celebrity
Now as a married man- I don't go around bragging about trying to fuck married women- maybe you and your friends do.
As a man- I don't brag about being able to grab women by their pussies.

As Tom Hanks says- I am offended as a man by a man who would brag about being able to do such things.

Trump wasn't saying you were doing it wrong- he was saying he is special because as a celebrity that is what he gets to do.

He wasn't saying that is what you should do- he was bragging about his special privaleges as a wealthy celebrity- that he doesn't need to wait for a girl to say yes.

It exists, does it not?

Annother crucial point is that it is insignificant in that it is quite common among men. You may be a goody-two-shoes, momma's boy that has never cursed, never masturbated and never had a lewd conversation about women, but I claim that most men have said far worse than "grab 'em by the pussy" in supposed private conversation with other men.!

• Donald Trump bragged that as a married man he was trying to fuck a married woman.
  • Donald Trump bragged that he could just kiss any woman or grab her by the pussy because he was a celebrity
Now as a married man- I don't go around bragging about trying to fuck married women- maybe you and your friends do.

As Tom Hanks says- I am offended as a man by a man who would brag about being able to do such things.
Donald Trump wasn't married at the time.

It exists, does it not?

Melania Knauss married Donald Trump on January 22, 2005 in Palm Beach, Florida. The couple exchanged vows in a traditional ceremony at the Bethesda by the Sea Episcopal Church.
Donald Trump Bragged on Hot Mic in 2005: 'I Don't Even Wait ... Grab 'Em by the P--sy' (Video)
“I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture, and I told her, ‘I’ll show you where you can get some nice furniture,'” Trump goes on to say in the recording. “I moved on her like a bitch, and I could not get there, and she was married. And all the sudden I see her and she’s got the big phony tits, she’s totally changed her look.”

“I moved on her actually, she was down in Palm Beach and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try to f— her, she was married … and I moved on her very heavily,” Trump said

It exists, does it not?

Melania Knauss married Donald Trump on January 22, 2005 in Palm Beach, Florida. The couple exchanged vows in a traditional ceremony at the Bethesda by the Sea Episcopal Church.
Donald Trump Bragged on Hot Mic in 2005: 'I Don't Even Wait ... Grab 'Em by the P--sy' (Video)
“I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture, and I told her, ‘I’ll show you where you can get some nice furniture,'” Trump goes on to say in the recording. “I moved on her like a bitch, and I could not get there, and she was married. And all the sudden I see her and she’s got the big phony tits, she’s totally changed her look.”

“I moved on her actually, she was down in Palm Beach and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try to f— her, she was married … and I moved on her very heavily,” Trump said
Thanks. I heard that he was single when the tape was made.

Trump wasn't saying you were doing it wrong- he was saying he is special because as a celebrity that is what he gets to do.

He wasn't saying that is what you should do- he was bragging about his special privaleges as a wealthy celebrity- that he doesn't need to wait for a girl to say yes.

That still don't make sense to a middle class guy like me..

We all have sensitive areas on our body's..so you telling me if I was a billionaire I could walk up to any random girl and grab her vagina ? And she would say yes?

What planet do you live on?

We all have sensitive areas on our body's..so you telling me if I was a billionaire I could walk up to any random girl and grab her vagina ? And she would say yes?

" hey baby I am a billionaire," * I pull up her dress grabs her pussy*

And she would Fucking say to me and smile..

Yea that felt good do you like period blood in your hand?

Gross..

I am so glad I am just a middle class guy..:)

" hey baby I am a billionaire," * I pull up her dress grabs her pussy*

And she would Fucking say to me and smile..

Yea that felt good do you like period blood in your hand?

Gross..

I am so glad I am just a middle class guy..:)

There is no way that stuff could be true..

"Hey baby let me feel your crotch "

And then the guy and girl gets married..

Who the hell believes that crap?

Let me try it...

I would end up in jail..

Forum List

Back