Who needs 100 rounds of ammo?

67676615_394592031192090_2461481354026549248_n.jpg

68755297_1156037384602295_7383377746254102528_n.jpg

How many people remember when NYC cops fired 41 rounds at Amadou Diallo?

A man who fired NO ROUNDS.

They hit him 19 times, less that a 50% hit rate because they were scared of a black guy with a wallet.

Now tell me if you are ever in a gunfight while police are just minutes away that 100 rounds is enough when you're faced with one or more armed thugs that don't limit their magazines or ammo because of some law.

You libturds really need to just SHUT THE FUCK UP when it comes to issues you KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.....

Which is just about every issue....

If I want to buy 100 rounds thats nobody's business but my own.

They hit him 19 times, less that a 50% hit rate because they were scared of a black guy with a wallet.

Now tell me if you are ever in a gunfight while police are just minutes away that 100 rounds is enough when you're faced with one or more armed thugs that don't limit their magazines or ammo because of some law.

You libturds really need to just SHUT THE FUCK UP when it comes to issues you KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.....

If I want to buy 100 rounds thats nobody's business but my own.

For the most part, 100 rounds is only two boxes.

There's always a zombie apocalypse to be prepared for...

Besides, I don't need a reason to have a gazillion rounds of ammo. I have the right and that trumps need anyway.
I will routinely go through a couple hundred rounds at the gun range on any one occasion

Well, you came up with a couple of examples proving cops need better training......

They are trained just fine, but as any class or gun instructor will tell you, it's one thing to shoot at cardboard targets that are not shooting back, and quite another when shooting at somebody that is shooting back.

The police often give the most consideration to an applicant that has military experience, or better yet, experience in battle. They have a lot of experience in gun battles.

It comes down to simple math.

How many liberals are in your state? That’s how many rounds of ammo you need.

It takes a special kind of stupid to think criminals are going to obey your rules.

If you're not stupid, then you're intentionally supporting the idea that the bad guys should have a tactical advantage over the good guys, in which case, you may not be stupid, but you are insane.

I strongly suspect both.

It comes down to simple math.

How many liberals are in your state? That’s how many rounds of ammo you need.

There is some truth to that. After all, why do we need guns? Because of liberals, that's why.

If I go to my convenience store at night, I'm not worried about a Republican coming in, robbing the place with a gun, and whacking me over the head to steal my wallet. Republicans don't do those kinds of things. Or if I go to the ATM at night. I'm not worried about a conservative wedging himself between my car and the machine forcing me to withdraw the maximum, conservatives don't do those things.

So the only way for us to get rid of our guns is if we get rid of Democrats first. And since that can't be done (Lord knows we've tried) we need to be armed in our country

It takes a special kind of stupid to think criminals are going to obey your rules.

If you're not stupid, then you're intentionally supporting the idea that the bad guys should have a tactical advantage over the good guys, in which case, you may not be stupid, but you are insane.

I strongly suspect both.

Or brainwashed. What would it be like if only the criminals had guns and we didn't? I always tell the left to perform an experiment: Get a huge sign made that says THIS HOUSE HAS NO FIREARMS and hang that on their front porch. Get back to us in a couple of months (if they're still alive) and let us know how it worked out.

The reason unarmed homes are safe from occupied robberies is because the criminal knows there is a good chance you do have a gun for protection. They do everything possible to make sure the home is unoccupied before attempting to rob the place.

So disarming the good people is just as brilliant as hanging that sign on your porch: you let all the criminals know you have few ways to defend yourself.

Besides, I don't need a reason to have a gazillion rounds of ammo. I have the right and that trumps need anyway.

A friend of mine has tens of thousands of rounds in his home right now. He frequently goes out to shoot at targets. In order to reduce the expense of shooting, he takes advantage of ammo sales. When a deal is good enough, he will buy a few cases for each caliber of guns that he owns.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

^^^ this argument never works on the left because they know that. The left's schemes are NEVER about what the say they are. The left wants to ban guns and take away the 2nd amendment rights of law abiding gun owners. To achieve their goal they use these shootings by criminals and crazy people, knowing full well criminals and crazy people will ignore the law. They don't care, their true goal is to take guns away from law abiding gun owners.

Why? Good question, I think its out of spite and hatred. They know the 2nd amendment is something the right values so they attack it. I think its that simple.

There have already been 2 zombie apocalypses.

One in 2008 and in 2012. Millions of dead and brain dead votes for a meat puppet faggot.

Not that the living had a better choice.

Actually, the uneducated white men eletced Trump/. You prove that with every pos you make.

So what kind of asshole are you that you think a gunman is going to have a gun battle to kill your wife & kids?

^^^ this argument never works on the left because they know that. The left's schemes are NEVER about what the say they are. The left wants to ban guns and take away the 2nd amendment rights of law abiding gun owners. To achieve their goal they use these shootings by criminals and crazy people, knowing full well criminals and crazy people will ignore the law. They don't care, their true goal is to take guns away from law abiding gun owners.

Why? Good question, I think its out of spite and hatred. They know the 2nd amendment is something the right values so they attack it. I think its that simple.

The reason they want to disarm us is simple.

If they were able to pull it off, they know damn well the criminals will keep their guns and get more. But this is what Democrats want. Why?

Because if we are incapable of taking care of ourselves, it would create a crime wave like never seen before. So how would disarmed people be able to fight Big Crime? The same way we fight Big Business, Big Banks, Big Oil Companies, and that is with a bigger government.

Victims love Democrats and Democrats love victims. By outlawing guns, it makes nearly every one of us a victim. The worst American for the Democrat party is one that doesn't need government. If we have no need for government, we certainly have no need for the Democrat party.

Forum List

Back