Who Needs Planned Parenthood??

Then why won't you support laws that will put women in prison for life for having abortions?
Women are the victims of the abortion industry.

Misinformation and Manipulation at Planned Parenthood - Live Action

Why do men seem to think women are so uninformed?

Possibly they've seen your posts and find that conclusion ineluctable.

Or, possibly, you simply lack much self-awareness and critical thinking ability.

anyone hear today how much that nasty woman Richards salary is? 600, 000 dollars. Their money for travels, 14, 000 a DAY. now what do they do THEY need to travel daily? and they want US taxpayers TO PAY FOR IT
They save us a shit-load of STD healthcare, child birth, and welfare payments. PP is a bargain in the long run.

No one does.
Well....no one needs government funded slaughter of the unborn.

1. ...it may provide a level of comfort so very important to those without morality, principles, or the proper upbringing....
....what is the element that it provides?
Convenience....
.....The ability to carry on an 'if it feels good, do it' life style with no thought to who is hurt.

2. So...what the motivation for denying it government funding?
The law.

a. "Passed by Congress in 1976, the Hyde Amendment excludes abortion from the comprehensive health care services provided to low-income people by the federal government through Medicaid. "
Public Funding for Abortion

b. "Congress has made some exceptions to the funding ban, which have varied over the years. At present, the federal Medicaid program mandates abortion funding in cases of rape or incest, as well as when a pregnant woman's life is endangered..."
Ibid.

3. Let's deal with the so very overused idea of "cases of rape or incest."
The concept that there are "cases of rape or incest" is a chimera.
They really don't exist.....well, the fact is that 98.5% of abortion don't involve either abhorrent event.

The cases in which abortion is for rape, 1%; and .5% incest. http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/psrh/full/3711005.pdf

4. Well....how about when a pregnant woman's life is endangered? In just 12% of the cases were there 'concerns' for the mother’s health, according to reports. (Ibid.)

The problem here is that there is no objective criterion for "the mother's health." Anyone who can prevail on her doctor to write a note including the word "health" can get in under that clause.
I'm bettin' that the 12% figure is rally more like that of rape or incest.

5. So......what is the reason for extinguishing the life of the incipient human baby in the vast.....vast.....majority of cases?

It is the very element that forms the pillar of Planned Parenthood's raison d'être...convenience.

Liberal governance is all about making it easy to do what one "feels like"....even to the extent of killing an about-to-be human baby.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
The Declaration of Independence

Based on the above, from America's founding document, every patriotic American, every conservative, is pro-life.

Great when someone with her money and private doctors thinks women should be divested of their means to receive affordable care. but why would that matter to you?

planned parenthood provides
◾4.5 million tests and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
◾3.6 million contraception related services
◾935,573 cancer screenings including breast exams and Pap tests
◾1.1 million pregnancy tests and prenatal services

Planned Parenthood’s Services

"slaughter of the unborn"... yes, how dare women utilize their constitutionally protected rights.

now tell us again how much you know about our laws.

Clearly more than you do.....have you ever heard of the Hyde amendment?

clearly nothing, dear. stick to your piano playing and i'll stick to law. mmmkay?

your opinion is not the basis for our constitutional law.

let me know if Roe ever gets overturned. until then i'm not really interested in your faux moralizing.

The Hyde amendment is hardly my opinion.

Seems knowledge of law is not your strong point...is it.

Do you have a strong point?

Here...so you cease embarrassing yourself:

1. In U.S. politics, the Hyde Amendment is a legislative provision barring the use of certain federal funds to pay for abortion unless the pregnancy arises from incest, rape, or to save the life of the mother.
    Hyde Amendment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaHyde_Amendment
    Wikipedia

Only you would blame the victims. Women are sometimes coerced into having an abortion. Economic pressure can be applied to push a woman into getting an abortion she doesn't really want.

Coerced or Forced Abortions in America

Let's talk some more about your support for not only abortion but infanticide.
Not a problem, as I support that if the infant is that damaged or sick. I also support euthanasia as well, for all ages. It's common sense.

And when doctors take it into their own hands to determine when it is appropriate?

1. In 1984, Holland legalized euthanasia, the right of Dutch doctors to kill their elderly patients. Would they do so based on their whim?
  1. “The Dutch survey, reviewed in the Journal of Medical Ethics, looked at the figures for 1995 and found that as well as 3,600 authorized cases there were 900 others in which doctors had acted without explicit consent…. they thought they were acting in the patient's best interests.” Involuntary Euthanasia is Out of Control in Holland
  2. Euthanasia, as Dr. Peggy Norris observed with some asperity, "cannot be controlled." If this is so, why is Harris so sure that stem-cell research can be controlled? And if it cannot be controlled, just what is irrational about religious objections to social policies that when they reach the bottom of the slippery slope are bound to embody something Dutch, degraded, and disgusting? How many scientific atheists, I wonder, propose to spend their old age in Holland? [Berlinski]

2. "Exhibit B is extraordinary revelations in Belgium, where a nurse who was also a Catholic deacon used his privileged position to kill scores of people, probably without their consent. There will always be twisted people like him. If euthanasia is legalised, will there be more of them?

Can it be wise to follow Quebec’s lead if we can foresee that more half-deranged and fully-deranged minds like these will be encouraged to embark upon private crusades to drown the world with compassion?"
BioEdge: Euthanasia legalised in Quebec
I think you should take a nap, and maybe come back and take aother stab at it. Ooops, no pun intended.

But just so you know....not one bit of your guilt trip affects my opinion, and that's all it is.

I accurately responded to your post.....

1. "Show me anyone in the pro choice movement, who has said it's okay to kill a baby after it's born."
Barack Obama's vetted choice for science adviser...Peter Singer
Singer writes, in Rethinking Life and Death:

Human babies are not born self-aware or capable of grasping their lives over time. They are not persons. Hence their lives would seem to be no more worthy of protection that the life of a fetus.

Singer advocates thekilling of certain newborn infants at the discretion of their parents.The criteria he proposes for deciding which infants may be killed center on a wide range of hereditary physical conditions which Singer considers “disabilities”. ... “We think that some infants with severe disabilities should be killed.”

What counts as a “severe disability” for Singer? He intentionally leaves the term vague to allow for a broad range of parental discretion,...
Peter Singer and Eugenics | Institute for Social Ecology

2. "And do you expect anyone to believe...Obama wants post birth babies to die?"
Now pay attention....I'm going to jam those words down your throat:

a. "Newt Gingrich deflected a question ...by pointing out thatObama voted in favor of a law that protected abortion providersduring his term as state senator of Illinois
"You did not once during the 2008 campaign ask whyBarack Obama voted in favor of legalizing infanticide,"Gingrich said. "If we're going to debate about who is the extremist on this issues, it is President Obama, who, as a state senator, voted to protect doctors who killed babies."
Newt Gingrich Calls Obama An 'Extremist' Who Supported 'Infanticide' At GOP Debate

I n·fan·ti·cide/inˈfantiˌsīd/
Noun:
The practice in some societies of killing unwanted children soon after birth.

b. "Gingrich was presumably referencing Obama’s opposition to Illinois’ proposed version of a “born alive” law,intended to require doctors to administer immediate medical care to any infant that survived an intended abortion....FactCheck.org found holes in Obama’s explanations as to why he did not support the “born alive” legislation..."
FACT CHECK: Gingrich Claim on Obama Infanticide Vote A Stretch - Naureen Khan - NationalJournal.com

c. "Obama voted in committee against the 2003 state bill that was nearly identical to the federal act he says he would have supported.Both contained identical clauses saying that nothing in the bills could be construed to affect legal rights of an unborn fetus, according to an undisputed summary written immediately after the committee’s 2003 mark-up session."
FactCheck.org : Obama and ‘Infanticide’

4. If a child is 'accidentally' born alive as a result of a botched abortion attempt, SenatorObama had no problem allowing that newborn to die, sans any medical attention.

Pay special attention to the vid @ :50

2:01

2:40

3:55

5:28

And followed your ignoring same by pointing out that you have no class.

The current post of yours continues your attempt to obfuscate.
I think I see the problem.

You seem to believe that talking points Newt Gingrich spewed out during a debate, are a legitimate cite.

You also seem to believe that anything you see on TV, or read on a web site, must be true.

Well....how about you find any error in the quotes I've provided.

Note....I also included FactCheck.....and CNN

...so lying is your only response?

No one does.
Well....no one needs government funded slaughter of the unborn.

1. ...it may provide a level of comfort so very important to those without morality, principles, or the proper upbringing....
....what is the element that it provides?
Convenience....
.....The ability to carry on an 'if it feels good, do it' life style with no thought to who is hurt.

2. So...what the motivation for denying it government funding?
The law.

a. "Passed by Congress in 1976, the Hyde Amendment excludes abortion from the comprehensive health care services provided to low-income people by the federal government through Medicaid. "
Public Funding for Abortion

b. "Congress has made some exceptions to the funding ban, which have varied over the years. At present, the federal Medicaid program mandates abortion funding in cases of rape or incest, as well as when a pregnant woman's life is endangered..."
Ibid.

3. Let's deal with the so very overused idea of "cases of rape or incest."
The concept that there are "cases of rape or incest" is a chimera.
They really don't exist.....well, the fact is that 98.5% of abortion don't involve either abhorrent event.

The cases in which abortion is for rape, 1%; and .5% incest. http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/psrh/full/3711005.pdf

4. Well....how about when a pregnant woman's life is endangered? In just 12% of the cases were there 'concerns' for the mother’s health, according to reports. (Ibid.)

The problem here is that there is no objective criterion for "the mother's health." Anyone who can prevail on her doctor to write a note including the word "health" can get in under that clause.
I'm bettin' that the 12% figure is rally more like that of rape or incest.

5. So......what is the reason for extinguishing the life of the incipient human baby in the vast.....vast.....majority of cases?

It is the very element that forms the pillar of Planned Parenthood's raison d'être...convenience.

Liberal governance is all about making it easy to do what one "feels like"....even to the extent of killing an about-to-be human baby.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
The Declaration of Independence

Based on the above, from America's founding document, every patriotic American, every conservative, is pro-life.

Great when someone with her money and private doctors thinks women should be divested of their means to receive affordable care. but why would that matter to you?

"slaughter of the unborn"... yes, how dare women utilize their constitutionally protected rights.

Planned Parenthood complies with the Hyde Amendment. It has neither reason nor need not to.

then they should welcome an audit. Have they opened their books? We may find out today since the CEO of PP is testifying before congress.

in other words, harass them because you hate women's health care.

old white males telling women what to do.

:thup:

I'm neither...and I find the slaughter of an independent and unique human being unacceptable.

The baby is not a part of her body.

You don't have a problem with it, huh?

You must be a Liberal.

Planned Parenthood complies with the Hyde Amendment. It has neither reason nor need not to.

then they should welcome an audit. Have they opened their books? We may find out today since the CEO of PP is testifying before congress.

I'm neither...and I find the slaughter of an independent and unique human being unacceptable.

You must be a Liberal.

if you don't want an abortion, don't have one.

beyond that, it's none of your business.

If it's not part of here body then how come it dies when she does? Oh right, they are one and the same for a time, and each can get sick and kill the other...

her religious opinion is irrelevant.... and no one else's actions are her business.

thank G-d the constitution keeps her out of our lives.

Under the Hyde Amendment, no U.S. Tax Payer Dollars can be used to fund abortions.

Videos used are heavily edited for content and suspect. An edited tape presupposes the existence of the original and absent the original such tapes are inadmissible.

There is no legal proof to support what is at best conjecture, contention and supposition.

Keep lying to yourself, it is all you know how to do.

Taxpayer funds, once given to PP, can be used for any purpose.

Any.

Attempts to prosecute or penalize PP will be stopped by Liberals/Democrats.

Stop pretending to be ignorant.

You must be a Liberal.

And is that your answer to criminal penalties for bank robbery and car theft?

Gads....what a legal mind.

Under the Hyde Amendment, no U.S. Tax Payer Dollars can be used to fund abortions.

Videos used are heavily edited for content and suspect. An edited tape presupposes the existence of the original and absent the original such tapes are inadmissible.

There is no legal proof to support what is at best conjecture, contention and supposition.

Any.

as opposed to you being actually ignorant?

You must be a Liberal.

And is that your answer to criminal penalties for bank robbery and car theft?

Gads....what a legal mind.

is bank robbery and car theft constitutionally protected?

now what were you saying dear?

as I said... stick with the piano.

If it's not part of here body then how come it dies when she does? Oh right, they are one and the same for a time, and each can get sick and kill the other...

her religious opinion is irrelevant.... and no one else's actions are her business.

thank G-d the constitution keeps her out of our lives.

So...you are ignorant of both law and science.

A primer:

There are a number of clear biological facts, and all sorts of legal precedents, that easily refute the claim that the embryo or fetus is simply part of the mother's body.

1. An individual's body parts all share the same genetic code. If the unborn child were actually a part of the mother's body, the unborn's cells would have the same genetic code as the cells of the mother. This is not the case. Every cell of the unborn's body is genetically distinct from every cell in the mother's body.
  2. In many cases, the blood type of the unborn child is different than the blood type of the mother. Since one body cannot function with two different blood types, this is clearly not the mother's blood.
  3. In half of all pregnancies, the unborn child is a male, meaning that even the sex of the child is different from the mother.
  4. As Randy Alcorn states in his book Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments, "A Chinese zygote implanted in a Swedish woman will always be Chinese, not Swedish, because his identity is based on his genetic code, not on that of the body in which he resides."1
  5. It is possible for a fetus to die while the mother lives, and it is possible for the mother to die while the fetus lives. This could not be true if the mother and child were simply one person.
  6. When the embryo implants in the lining of the uterus, it emits chemical substances which weaken the woman's immune system within the uterus so that this tiny "foreign" body is not rejected by the woman's body. Were this tiny embryo simply "part of the woman's body" there would be no need to locally disable the woman's immunities.
  7. It is illegal to execute a pregnant woman on death row because the fetus living inside her is a distinct human being who cannot be executed for the crimes of the mother (International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights: Article 6.5).
  8. When Scott Peterson killed his pregnant wife, Laci, he was convicted on two counts of murder.
  9. Sir Albert Liley (the "Father of Fetology") made this observation in a 1970 speech entitled, "The Termination of Pregnancy or the Extermination of the Fetus?"
Physiologically, we must accept that the conceptus is, in a very large measure, in charge of the pregnancy.... Biologically, at no stage can we subscribe to the view that the fetus is a mere appendage of the mother.2

1. The late Christopher Hitchens, a prominent public intellectual, atheist, and abortion advocate wrote the following in his book, God is Not Great:
As a materialist, I think it has been demonstrated that an embryo is a separate body and entity, and not merely (as some really did used to argue) a growth on or in the female body. There used to be feminists who would say that it was more like an appendix or even—this was seriously maintained—a tumor. That nonsense seems to have stopped… Embryology confirms morality. The words “unborn child,” even when used in a politicized manner, describe a material reality.3

Hitchens had other reasons for supporting legal abortion, but he recognized the absurdity of claiming that unborn children are simply part of the mother's body.

No matter how you spin it, women don't have four arms and four legs when they're pregnant. Those extra appendages belong to the tiny human being(s) living inside of them. At no point in pregnancy is the developing embryo or fetus simply a part of the mother's body.

Footnotes

1. Randy Alcorn, Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments (Multnomah Publishers, 2000) 57.
  2. Sir William Albert Liley,“The Termination of Pregnancy or the Extermination of the Fetus?” cited by Randy Alcorn, Pro-Life Answers to Pro-Choice Arguments, 58.
  3. Christopher Hitchens, God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything (Hachette Book Group. Kindle Edition, 2009), 378-379.
Part of the Mother’s Body?

Any.

Have you noticed that I've been able to correct every one of your posts.

I'm sure others have.

Any.

Have you noticed that I've been able to correct every one of your posts.

I'm sure others have.

actually, I've noticed that you claim you have. but you're wrong about everything in this thread, so your self-professed corrections only impress your fellow rightwingnut hacks.

me? I know how limited you are and how ostentatiously self-serving.

Richards and those at PP can go stand on a street corner and beg for money. We the people aren't REQUIRED to fund them and butchery of little babies

Ah yes, "if you don't want to murder your husband, don't do it."

You should take an introductory law class at the local community college. I'm serious, basic exposure to legal reasoning would completely change the way you post.

Ah yes, "if you don't want to murder your husband, don't do it."

You should take an introductory law class at the local community college. I'm serious, basic exposure to legal reasoning would completely change the way you post.

murder is a particular act as defined by statute.

abortion is not murder. and it is constitutionally protected.

you're welcome.

The human DNA is there at conception.

Every month you have kept your knees together you have caused an ovum to be expelled from your body and DESTROYED! That DNA could have been another life. You ABORTED that ovum by yourself and did not allow its full potential to be reached. ABORTIONIST!

MURDERER!!!!

DNA KILLER!!!!

OH THE HUMANITY!!!!

Forum List

Back