Who Needs Planned Parenthood??

Brain dead infants, and brain dead elderly folks should be killed on demand from the "family"
Infants or the handicapped or the elderly who have an insufficiently developed or damaged cortex can be killed? Yes or no?

Suppose someone's cortex is only temporarily impaired, would it be okay to kill them?

Last edited:
Until you guys learn to be realistic about human sexuality and reproduction just shut up about PP. Your dislike of them is ignorant and moronic, and so is your view that fetuses are people. They aren't, obviously.
Fetuses are living human beings at an early stage of development. They require oxygen to survive, so that makes them living. They are composed of human DNA so that makes them human.
What evidence do you have that makes them NOT living human beings?
Talking points?
Oh yeah...and by the way....I am pro choice.
It doesn't matter if they're living, because bacteria is living.

What matters is...in what phase of fetal development does a fetus begin to have sensations. Without a cerebral cortex, there cannot be self awareness, emotions, awareness of pain, memories, or any of the brain acitvity that post birth humans have. There is a reason you don't remember being a fetus. Your brain was not developed to the point where you could experience anything

Pro lifers are trying to manipulate parental instincts, which are irrational by neccessity, to assert that 1st and 2nd trimester fetuses are "babies". Because that term helps legitimize their unsound hysterical reactions to the termination of fetus.

Never, on any issue in my lifetime, have I seen the type of hysterical reasoning pro lifers are engaging in. One may have to go as far back as Scopes Monkey, or Salem.

"It doesn't matter if they're living,"
Sieg Heil, you dunce.

The human DNA is there at conception.

Human DNA is in the snot I just blew into a tissue and discarded.

So, women aren't smart enough to know that they want to abort?
Only you would blame the victims. Women are sometimes coerced into having an abortion. Economic pressure can be applied to push a woman into getting an abortion she doesn't really want.

Coerced or Forced Abortions in America

Let's talk some more about your support for not only abortion but infanticide.

Last edited:
In Roe V Wade...where do you think they came up with the difference between the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd trimesters? It the development of a cerebral cortex.
So infants or the handicapped or the elderly who have an insufficiently developed or damaged cortex can be killed?

This "Doctors on Feta Pain" website is nothing but a pro life web site.
So they must be wrong because they disagree with you?! Are you always this irrational?

More facts for you to ignore: Fetal Anesthesia Expert: Unborn Children Feel Pain, Even Before Viability

We unplug life support from brain dead people every day.

Only you would blame the victims. Women are sometimes coerced into having an abortion. Economic pressure can be applied to push a woman into getting an abortion she doesn't really want.

Not a problem, as I support that if the infant is that damaged or sick. I also support euthanasia as well, for all ages. It's common sense.

You're losing it.

Killing post birth babies, and 3rd trimester fetuses, is not the position of pro choicers.

You're just making up lies, because you're hysterical

"Killing post birth babies, and 3rd trimester fetuses, is not the position of pro choicers."

Of course it is.

You elected a President who was copacetic with allowing a baby born.....born....as a result of a botched abortion to die unattended.
That's called infanticide.

And....I never lie.
Okay, you're drunk then.

Show me anyone in the pro choice movement, who has said it's okay to kill a baby after it's born.

And do you expect anyone to believe...Obama wants post birth babies to die?

Do you know how unbalanced that is?......get help woman.

1. "Show me anyone in the pro choice movement, who has said it's okay to kill a baby after it's born."
Barack Obama's vetted choice for science adviser...Peter Singer
Singer writes, in Rethinking Life and Death:

Human babies are not born self-aware or capable of grasping their lives over time. They are not persons. Hence their lives would seem to be no more worthy of protection that the life of a fetus.

Singer advocates thekilling of certain newborn infants at the discretion of their parents.The criteria he proposes for deciding which infants may be killed center on a wide range of hereditary physical conditions which Singer considers “disabilities”. ... “We think that some infants with severe disabilities should be killed.”

What counts as a “severe disability” for Singer? He intentionally leaves the term vague to allow for a broad range of parental discretion,...
Peter Singer and Eugenics | Institute for Social Ecology

2. "And do you expect anyone to believe...Obama wants post birth babies to die?"
Now pay attention....I'm going to jam those words down your throat:

a. "Newt Gingrich deflected a question ...by pointing out thatObama voted in favor of a law that protected abortion providersduring his term as state senator of Illinois
"You did not once during the 2008 campaign ask whyBarack Obama voted in favor of legalizing infanticide,"Gingrich said. "If we're going to debate about who is the extremist on this issues, it is President Obama, who, as a state senator, voted to protect doctors who killed babies."
Newt Gingrich Calls Obama An 'Extremist' Who Supported 'Infanticide' At GOP Debate

I n·fan·ti·cide/inˈfantiˌsīd/
Noun:
The practice in some societies of killing unwanted children soon after birth.

b. "Gingrich was presumably referencing Obama’s opposition to Illinois’ proposed version of a “born alive” law,intended to require doctors to administer immediate medical care to any infant that survived an intended abortion....FactCheck.org found holes in Obama’s explanations as to why he did not support the “born alive” legislation..."
FACT CHECK: Gingrich Claim on Obama Infanticide Vote A Stretch - Naureen Khan - NationalJournal.com

c. "Obama voted in committee against the 2003 state bill that was nearly identical to the federal act he says he would have supported.Both contained identical clauses saying that nothing in the bills could be construed to affect legal rights of an unborn fetus, according to an undisputed summary written immediately after the committee’s 2003 mark-up session."
FactCheck.org : Obama and ‘Infanticide’

4. If a child is 'accidentally' born alive as a result of a botched abortion attempt, Senator Obama had no problem allowing that newborn to die, sans any medical attention.

Pay special attention to the vid @ :50

2:01

2:40

3:55

5:28

Should I await your apology?

Then why won't you support life in prison for women who have abortions?
That was just so adorable.

Did you see how PC was waiting for your apology?

My tongue-in-cheek comment was designed to highlight that you don't have the class to apologize when I proved you so cosmically wrong.

In Roe V Wade...where do you think they came up with the difference between the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd trimesters? It the development of a cerebral cortex.
So infants or the handicapped or the elderly who have an insufficiently developed or damaged cortex can be killed?

So they must be wrong because they disagree with you?! Are you always this irrational?

More facts for you to ignore: Fetal Anesthesia Expert: Unborn Children Feel Pain, Even Before Viability

So......how have you been able to avoid same?

So......how have you been able to avoid same?

That's it?
That's all you have?

Brain dead infants, and brain dead elderly folks should be killed on demand from the "family"
Infants or the handicapped or the elderly who have an insufficiently developed or damaged cortex can be killed? Yes or no?

Suppose someone's cortex is only temporarily impaired, would it be okay to kill them?
This is what I meant about wasting my time.

Damaged cerebral cortexes cannot currently be repaired, nor do they heal by themselves. There hasbeen experimentation on mice, but they're years away frm any clinical application in humans.

THE IRONIC PART!!!!!!....

Is that the research being done, on repairing cerebral cortexes....involves EMBRYONIC STEM CELL RESEARCH.

And let me guess, you're probably against that.

You're spitting out pseudo scientific blather too fast for me to straighten you out.

Not a problem, as I support that if the infant is that damaged or sick. I also support euthanasia as well, for all ages. It's common sense.

And when doctors take it into their own hands to determine when it is appropriate?

1. In 1984, Holland legalized euthanasia, the right of Dutch doctors to kill their elderly patients. Would they do so based on their whim?
  1. “The Dutch survey, reviewed in the Journal of Medical Ethics, looked at the figures for 1995 and found that as well as 3,600 authorized cases there were 900 others in which doctors had acted without explicit consent…. they thought they were acting in the patient's best interests.” Involuntary Euthanasia is Out of Control in Holland
  2. Euthanasia, as Dr. Peggy Norris observed with some asperity, "cannot be controlled." If this is so, why is Harris so sure that stem-cell research can be controlled? And if it cannot be controlled, just what is irrational about religious objections to social policies that when they reach the bottom of the slippery slope are bound to embody something Dutch, degraded, and disgusting? How many scientific atheists, I wonder, propose to spend their old age in Holland? [Berlinski]

2. "Exhibit B is extraordinary revelations in Belgium, where a nurse who was also a Catholic deacon used his privileged position to kill scores of people, probably without their consent. There will always be twisted people like him. If euthanasia is legalised, will there be more of them?

Can it be wise to follow Quebec’s lead if we can foresee that more half-deranged and fully-deranged minds like these will be encouraged to embark upon private crusades to drown the world with compassion?"
BioEdge: Euthanasia legalised in Quebec

And when doctors take it into their own hands to determine when it is appropriate?
Doctors and families should make the call, until the state is required to step in. Money doesn't grow on trees after all...

It's a philosophical position that says ending the life of a late-term fetus is really no different than ending the life of a neonate. If you would have aborted a Down's fetus, had you known, what difference does it make if it is born or not born? Either way, you want a different baby and the difference is only the matter of a degree. To most that is infanticide, but it's actually common sense. In the past a woman would have just left the baby out in the snow to die. The same if they had too many mouths to feed.
So infanticide is just "common sense". Glad we got that clear.

If killing an innocent baby isn't wrong, what is?

I suppose voting against Hillary.....

So you support the murder of infants who are "damaged or sick"?!

If anyone is damaged or sick it is you.

Last edited:
Is that the research being done, on repairing cerebral cortexes....involves EMBRYONIC STEM CELL RESEARCH.
Evidence?

Please stop running from my questions:

1. In 1984, Holland legalized euthanasia, the right of Dutch doctors to kill their elderly patients. Would they do so based on their whim?
  1. “The Dutch survey, reviewed in the Journal of Medical Ethics, looked at the figures for 1995 and found that as well as 3,600 authorized cases there were 900 others in which doctors had acted without explicit consent…. they thought they were acting in the patient's best interests.” Involuntary Euthanasia is Out of Control in Holland
  2. Euthanasia, as Dr. Peggy Norris observed with some asperity, "cannot be controlled." If this is so, why is Harris so sure that stem-cell research can be controlled? And if it cannot be controlled, just what is irrational about religious objections to social policies that when they reach the bottom of the slippery slope are bound to embody something Dutch, degraded, and disgusting? How many scientific atheists, I wonder, propose to spend their old age in Holland? [Berlinski]

2. "Exhibit B is extraordinary revelations in Belgium, where a nurse who was also a Catholic deacon used his privileged position to kill scores of people, probably without their consent. There will always be twisted people like him. If euthanasia is legalised, will there be more of them?

Can it be wise to follow Quebec’s lead if we can foresee that more half-deranged and fully-deranged minds like these will be encouraged to embark upon private crusades to drown the world with compassion?"
I think you should take a nap, and maybe come back and take aother stab at it. Ooops, no pun intended.

But just so you know....not one bit of your guilt trip affects my opinion, and that's all it is.

Evidence?

Please stop running from my questions:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/03/150311124518.htm

I think you should take a nap, and maybe come back and take aother stab at it. Ooops, no pun intended.

But just so you know....not one bit of your guilt trip affects my opinion, and that's all it is.

I accurately responded to your post.....

1. "Show me anyone in the pro choice movement, who has said it's okay to kill a baby after it's born."
Barack Obama's vetted choice for science adviser...Peter Singer
Singer writes, in Rethinking Life and Death:

Human babies are not born self-aware or capable of grasping their lives over time. They are not persons. Hence their lives would seem to be no more worthy of protection that the life of a fetus.

Singer advocates thekilling of certain newborn infants at the discretion of their parents.The criteria he proposes for deciding which infants may be killed center on a wide range of hereditary physical conditions which Singer considers “disabilities”. ... “We think that some infants with severe disabilities should be killed.”

What counts as a “severe disability” for Singer? He intentionally leaves the term vague to allow for a broad range of parental discretion,...
Peter Singer and Eugenics | Institute for Social Ecology

2. "And do you expect anyone to believe...Obama wants post birth babies to die?"
Now pay attention....I'm going to jam those words down your throat:

a. "Newt Gingrich deflected a question ...by pointing out thatObama voted in favor of a law that protected abortion providersduring his term as state senator of Illinois
"You did not once during the 2008 campaign ask whyBarack Obama voted in favor of legalizing infanticide,"Gingrich said. "If we're going to debate about who is the extremist on this issues, it is President Obama, who, as a state senator, voted to protect doctors who killed babies."
Newt Gingrich Calls Obama An 'Extremist' Who Supported 'Infanticide' At GOP Debate

I n·fan·ti·cide/inˈfantiˌsīd/
Noun:
The practice in some societies of killing unwanted children soon after birth.

b. "Gingrich was presumably referencing Obama’s opposition to Illinois’ proposed version of a “born alive” law,intended to require doctors to administer immediate medical care to any infant that survived an intended abortion....FactCheck.org found holes in Obama’s explanations as to why he did not support the “born alive” legislation..."
FACT CHECK: Gingrich Claim on Obama Infanticide Vote A Stretch - Naureen Khan - NationalJournal.com

c. "Obama voted in committee against the 2003 state bill that was nearly identical to the federal act he says he would have supported.Both contained identical clauses saying that nothing in the bills could be construed to affect legal rights of an unborn fetus, according to an undisputed summary written immediately after the committee’s 2003 mark-up session."
FactCheck.org : Obama and ‘Infanticide’

4. If a child is 'accidentally' born alive as a result of a botched abortion attempt, SenatorObama had no problem allowing that newborn to die, sans any medical attention.

Pay special attention to the vid @ :50

2:01

2:40

3:55

5:28

And followed your ignoring same by pointing out that you have no class.

The current post of yours continues your attempt to obfuscate.

Forum List

Back