🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who Owns Your Children?

Who gave you that lie about extending the depression?
Which history book told you that?

You know you are dealing with a person who is certifiably batshit crazy when she starts a thread accusing FDR, one of our greatest presidents ever, of deliberately lengthening WWII in 1943 so that he could essentially be Joseph Stalin's waterboy. She has essentially accused FDR of being complicit in the murder of millions. That is unbelievably stupid and plain old false.

I mean, this is the reason why we have Sanitariums all over the world - for people whose fantasy worlds have taken over their real world.

Until I read that thread, I thought that PoliticalShit could maybe even be salvageable. But after that thread, no way. She is beyond all hope.

Anyone who takes the memory of more than 50,000,000 people brutally murdered in a war that literally ripped our world apart, fighting against three of the most brutal dictatorships ever known, who has the gall to assume that someone in 1943, when Hitler was at the absolute height of his power, would have been able to topple the man in a coup - is just batshit crazy. Yes, Stalin was also a brutal dictator, but the adage "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" should come to mind, esp. considering that the Right has used this adage far more often than the Left.

It's disturbed and truly disturbing people like PoliticalShit who make the Right look even more batshit crazy that it actually is - assuming that that is even possible.

If I were a Rightie, I would tell her to go fuck off, but since I am not and sometimes enjoy Schadenfreude, well, let her make Righties here in USMB look totally zany.
"Greatest President":puke: What a joke that is. your stupid leftist hero worship:cuckoo: Roosevelt extended the great depression and he could have save 100s of thousands of Jews, but the Jew hater refused

"Who gave you that lie about extending the depression?
Which history book told you that?"

Wise up.

I never lie....my posts are accurate and researched.
I provide sources.....as follows:

1. Arthur Schlesinger, Jr., liberal New Deal historian wrote in The National Experience, in 1963, “Though the policies of the Hundred Days had ended despair, they had not produce recovery…” He also wrote honestly about the devastating crash of 1937- in the midst of the “second New Deal” and Roosevelt’s second term. “The collapse in the months after September 1937 was actually more severe than it had been in the first nine months of the depression: national income fell 13 %, payrolls 35 %, durable goods production 50 %, profits 78% .

2. In 1935, the Brookings Institution (left-leaning) delivered a 900-page report on the New Deal and the National Recovery Administration, concluding that “ on the whole it retarded recovery.”
The Real Deal - Society and Culture - AEI

So.....when can I expect your apology?

I already proved those claims of yours nonsense a couple years ago. Why are you bringing them back up. Are you really that ineducable?

The only thing you've ever proven is what a liar you are.

See what I mean about her obsessive disorder?

Are we ever going to get that example of a Marxist history curriculum in an American public school, or can we all now agree that the author of this thread was lying when she made that accusation?

Despite the fact that the OP listed exactly ZERO examples of it you believe its happening because the OP doesnt need proof, apparently.

She gave lots of examples. To you, being liberal is truth, not liberal. Our educators can be Marxists, they are Marxists, and you don't see any left bias.

Despite the fact that the OP listed exactly ZERO examples of it you believe its happening because the OP doesnt need proof, apparently.

She gave lots of examples. To you, being liberal is truth, not liberal. Our educators can be Marxists, they are Marxists, and you don't see any left bias.

She claimed that there are American public schools with Marxist American history curricula, and yet she could not produce a single example.

Can you? I want ONE example.

Show ONE example she posted....Just one. This is the part where you claim you have something better to do and run away

She claimed that there are American public schools with Marxist American history curricula, and yet she could not produce a single example.

Can you? I want ONE example.

Nooooo I bet his come back is something about comprehension or lack of intellect instead of backing up the bullshit hes spreading

Show ONE example she posted....Just one. This is the part where you claim you have something better to do and run away

LOL, usually you call me a Republican, now I'm a liberal?

Here you go, her first one, and it was a big one.

From PoliticalChic: "1. " The College Board, ...has kicked off a national controversy by issuing a new and unprecedentedly detailed “Framework” for its AP U.S. History exam. This Framework will effectively force American high schools to teach U.S. history from a leftist perspective....the new AP U.S. History framework [is] closely tied to a movement of left-leaning historians that aims to “internationalize” the teaching of American history.... to “end American history as we have known it” by substituting a more “transnational” narrative for the traditional account."

From PoliticalChic: "1. " The College Board, ...has kicked off a national controversy by issuing a new and unprecedentedly detailed “Framework” for its AP U.S. History exam. This Framework will effectively force American high schools to teach U.S. history from a leftist perspective....the new AP U.S. History framework [is] closely tied to a movement of left-leaning historians that aims to “internationalize” the teaching of American history.... to “end American history as we have known it” by substituting a more “transnational” narrative for the traditional account."

See? Your problem is you believe accusations are proof.

Maybe

AP is advanced placement. It's the program for a very small number of students who are capable to get college credit while they're still in high school. It has nothing to do with your actual American history course that you take in high school to get credit for your high school diploma.

Schools don't have to participate btw.

You asked for an example, dumb ass. You got it, so now you're moving the goal posts. Did you read her link?

b. ... Bender wants to subordinate American identity to a cosmopolitan, “transnational” sensibility. ...Whereas the old U.S. history forged a shared national identity by emphasizing America’s distinctiveness, Bender hopes to encourage cosmopolitanism by “internationalizing” the American story.... Bender laments that history as taught in our schools has bred an “acceptance of the nation as the dominant form of human solidarity.”"

By telling us that an Italian discovered America. A lie and there was no Italy in 1492...

What school did you attend? This explains a lot... I was taught that Columbus was Genoan. Lemme guess... home schooled?

LOL

b. ... Bender wants to subordinate American identity to a cosmopolitan, “transnational” sensibility. ...Whereas the old U.S. history forged a shared national identity by emphasizing America’s distinctiveness, Bender hopes to encourage cosmopolitanism by “internationalizing” the American story.... Bender laments that history as taught in our schools has bred an “acceptance of the nation as the dominant form of human solidarity.”"

By telling us that an Italian discovered America. A lie and there was no Italy in 1492...

What school did you attend? This explains a lot... I was taught that Columbus was Genoan. Lemme guess... home schooled?

LOL

Genoa was a city state and later absorbed into the nation of Italy, but at the time there was no nation of Italy..

You asked for an example, dumb ass. You got it, so now you're moving the goal posts. Did you read her link?

I asked for an example that shows liberals are doing any of that. You post accusations AFTER I proved the author to be wrong on two points. So again, I ask you...Where is the fucking proof? I posted proof....You and the OP keep "forgetting" to provide yours.

Of course because to Kaz all PC has to do is say liberals are doing something and the mere formation of words is enough for Kaz to believe it

Read carefully:

This was PC's claim, in the very first line of her OP:

....you will find, sadly, that they will be corrupted by a Marxist history curriculum.

All I'm asking for is ONE example of an American public school that has a Marxist history curriculum.

Me: Prove Liberals made those changes
Kaz: PC said so and even tho you proved her wrong, shes right

I asked for an example that shows liberals are doing any of that. You post accusations AFTER I proved the author to be wrong on two points. So again, I ask you...Where is the fucking proof? I posted proof....You and the OP keep "forgetting" to provide yours.

Of course because to Kaz all PC has to do is say liberals are doing something and the mere formation of words is enough for Kaz to believe it

Our educational system is actually pretty dominated by conservatives, don't you think CC?

Our educational system is actually pretty dominated by conservatives, don't you think CC?

Fell short again, why do you believe something you cant prove?

Our public educational system is run by directly or indirectly elected representatives. Whatever it is or isn't is a function of the will of the People.

Fell short again, why do you believe something you cant prove?

I don't prove anything to you because you're a mindless ideologue, an authoritarian leftist. It cracks me up when you say things like this because you prove nothing ever and can't process information when you get it. You just bicker and say no it isn't. So I have fun with you. If you want me to provide you with support, you have to process it when I do.

Forum List

Back