🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who Owns Your Children?

From now on all threads from Polivinylchic will be in the Rubber Room,,

Post Haste...

I thrive on the fear that I engender in folks like you.

Run, run....as fast as your chubby little feet can carry you!!!!

You love to praise yourself, what?

Well,ok, if you are so lonely and you need that, Glendale Sanitarium is just the place for you, PoliticalShit!

2f25fbdff4f4fc78fe4621785f67fbcb6881f358204654a88c8ac0fa8e7c45a9.jpg

From now on all threads from Polivinylchic will be in the Rubber Room,,

Post Haste...

I thrive on the fear that I engender in folks like you.

Run, run....as fast as your chubby little feet can carry you!!!!

You love to praise yourself, what?

Well,ok, if you are so lonely and you need that, Glendale Sanitarium is just the place for you, PoliticalShit!

C'mon give her a break, she just got out of the

images

And is trying to make a comeback...

No sorry, she said that the "hate America crowd" was making these changes but really its Republicans who did so. I linked to two different examples from her OP to show that. So I wonder if she is calling the Republicans the "hate America crowd" or if she blames liberals for somehow making Republicans strike Jefferson and Franklin from school books.

Here's what's wrong with your argument. Most of what she said was liberals. Certainly the national effort is driven liberals. That you gave a couple examples of Conservatives doing it is a valid point. That you say that proves it's conservatives doing it not liberals is preposterous. And so hypocritical. When Obama does what W did, you still blame W. When Republicans do in certain cases what liberals are doing as Chic pointed out nationally still leaves you blaming Republicans.

A child can see through your logic. Then again, a child wrote your logic.

No sorry, she said that the "hate America crowd" was making these changes but really its Republicans who did so. I linked to two different examples from her OP to show that. So I wonder if she is calling the Republicans the "hate America crowd" or if she blames liberals for somehow making Republicans strike Jefferson and Franklin from school books.

Here's what's wrong with your argument. Most of what she said was liberals. Certainly the national effort is driven liberals. That you gave a couple examples of Conservatives doing it is a valid point. That you say that proves it's conservatives doing it not liberals is preposterous. And so hypocritical. When Obama does what W did, you still blame W. When Republicans do in certain cases what liberals are doing as Chic pointed out nationally still leaves you blaming Republicans.

So let me understand this correctly. PC posted an OP that I showed was wrong on two different points and you're saying that that doesnt matter because the OP is still correct AFTER I showed she and the authors she chose BOTH blamed liberals for actions from Republicans.

So even tho she was proven wrong, AND didnt cite ONE EXAMPLE of Liberals doing ANYTHING (simply saying liberals are doing it seems to be enough "proof") you're saying that she is correct with no proof and a OP thats proven wrong.

The ball isnt in my court...She's been proven wrong and has yet to cite any examples of any liberals doing anything. Ok buddy

"...an OP that I showed was wrong on two different points and you're saying that that doesnt matter because the OP is still correct AFTER I showed she and the authors she chose BOTH blamed liberals for actions from Republicans."

Of course you did no such thing.

So...your whole thesis is predicated on the view that the education establishment isn't a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberalism, Inc????

A simple 'yes' will do.

I’m looking for evidence to determine exactly when your cerebrum entered the dead zone, and based on my extensive experience watching CSI, I know that I should check for signs of insect activity: let’s call in the entomologist to pin down the exact minute of pupation!

No What I said was you and the author you quoted both blamed liberals for actions made by Republicans. You switch the subject pretending not to understand that simple point.

So let me understand this correctly. PC posted an OP that I showed was wrong on two different points and you're saying that that doesnt matter because the OP is still correct AFTER I showed she and the authors she chose BOTH blamed liberals for actions from Republicans.

So even tho she was proven wrong, AND didnt cite ONE EXAMPLE of Liberals doing ANYTHING (simply saying liberals are doing it seems to be enough "proof") you're saying that she is correct with no proof and a OP thats proven wrong.

The ball isnt in my court...She's been proven wrong and has yet to cite any examples of any liberals doing anything. Ok buddy

"...an OP that I showed was wrong on two different points and you're saying that that doesnt matter because the OP is still correct AFTER I showed she and the authors she chose BOTH blamed liberals for actions from Republicans."

Of course you did no such thing.

So...your whole thesis is predicated on the view that the education establishment isn't a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberalism, Inc????

A simple 'yes' will do.

I’m looking for evidence to determine exactly when your cerebrum entered the dead zone, and based on my extensive experience watching CSI, I know that I should check for signs of insect activity: let’s call in the entomologist to pin down the exact minute of pupation!

No What I said was you and the author you quoted both blamed liberals for actions made by Republicans. You switch the subject pretending not to understand that simple point.

That pretty much sums it up.

You know you are dealing with a person who is certifiably batshit crazy when she starts a thread accusing FDR, one of our greatest presidents ever, of deliberately lengthening WWII in 1943 so that he could essentially be Joseph Stalin's waterboy. She has essentially accused FDR of being complicit in the murder of millions. That is unbelievably stupid and plain old false.

I mean, this is the reason why we have Sanitariums all over the world - for people whose fantasy worlds have taken over their real world.

Until I read that thread, I thought that PoliticalShit could maybe even be salvageable. But after that thread, no way. She is beyond all hope.

Anyone who takes the memory of more than 50,000,000 people brutally murdered in a war that literally ripped our world apart, fighting against three of the most brutal dictatorships ever known, who has the gall to assume that someone in 1943, when Hitler was at the absolute height of his power, would have been able to topple the man in a coup - is just batshit crazy. Yes, Stalin was also a brutal dictator, but the adage "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" should come to mind, esp. considering that the Right has used this adage far more often than the Left.

It's disturbed and truly disturbing people like PoliticalShit who make the Right look even more batshit crazy that it actually is - assuming that that is even possible.

If I were a Rightie, I would tell her to go fuck off, but since I am not and sometimes enjoy Schadenfreude, well, let her make Righties here in USMB look totally zany.

If you think this is brainwashing go right ahead.
Maybe these students are their own thinkers looking at all the facts.
They make their own judgements.
It's a sad statement you don't understand they have the right to their own thoughts and opinions.
Damn!!! I love the ideology of this country.
:argue:

The brainwashing continues at Harvard....Notice one of these students says "what we've been learning recently"

These kids aren't taught proper American history. they are taught leftist propaganda. History should be taught without an ideology, but that's all liberals have. It's their faith, their religion. Nothing else matters but that. Which is the problem

You live in a fantasy world. Really, you do.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

The truth hurts ...German boy:thup:

"German boy"?? Lord, you are just plain old weird?.

Yeah.... It kinda sucks people like yourself advocating policies which really have no affect on you personally...Obamacare, open borders, etc. Maybe you should stick with your political numbers and stuff you'd be better off :thup:

You know you are dealing with a person who is certifiably batshit crazy when she starts a thread accusing FDR, one of our greatest presidents ever, of deliberately lengthening WWII in 1943 so that he could essentially be Joseph Stalin's waterboy. She has essentially accused FDR of being complicit in the murder of millions. That is unbelievably stupid and plain old false.

I mean, this is the reason why we have Sanitariums all over the world - for people whose fantasy worlds have taken over their real world.

Until I read that thread, I thought that PoliticalShit could maybe even be salvageable. But after that thread, no way. She is beyond all hope.

Anyone who takes the memory of more than 50,000,000 people brutally murdered in a war that literally ripped our world apart, fighting against three of the most brutal dictatorships ever known, who has the gall to assume that someone in 1943, when Hitler was at the absolute height of his power, would have been able to topple the man in a coup - is just batshit crazy. Yes, Stalin was also a brutal dictator, but the adage "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" should come to mind, esp. considering that the Right has used this adage far more often than the Left.

It's disturbed and truly disturbing people like PoliticalShit who make the Right look even more batshit crazy that it actually is - assuming that that is even possible.

If I were a Rightie, I would tell her to go fuck off, but since I am not and sometimes enjoy Schadenfreude, well, let her make Righties here in USMB look totally zany.
"Greatest President":puke: What a joke that is. your stupid leftist hero worship:cuckoo: Roosevelt extended the great depression and he could have save 100s of thousands of Jews, but the Jew hater refused

That is what you say it is. Read some updated history and you might learn that what was told was colored to the sight of glory for propaganda. Like it or not this country has a long way to go before it is the shining city on the hill it professes to be.

It's a sad statement you don't understand they have the right to their own thoughts and opinions.

If you love this nation, and want your children to feel about it the way you do....you will find, sadly, that they will be corrupted by a Marxist history curriculum.
They will be taught that the rest of the world sees themselves as victims of America...and your children will be taught to see America through that lens: an evil, predatory nation.

Such is the result of the take-over by the 60s radicals....

How did it begin?

"The radicals of the sixties did not remain within the universities…They realized that the apocalypse never materialized. “…they were dropping off into environmentalism and consumerism and fatalism…I watched many of my old comrades apply to graduate school in universities they had failed to burn down, so they could get advanced degrees and spread the ideas that had been discredited in the streets under an academic cover.”
Collier and Horowitz, “Destructive Generation: Second Thoughts About The Sixties,” p. 294-295.

What did they want?

"The radicals were not likely to go into business or the conventional practice of the professions. They were part of the chattering class, talkers interested in policy, politics, culture. They went into politics, print and electronic journalism, church bureaucracies, foundation staffs, Hollywood careers, public interest organizations, anywhere attitudes and opinions could be influenced. And they are exerting influence.”
Robert H. Bork, “Slouching Toward Gomorrah,” p. 51

Having taken over the schools, at every level, and the media, the dissemination of information in the society, they had everything they needed to destroy what the Founders had given us.

And now, one more sign of how they despise the greatness of America, and mean to have that view indelibly impressed on the youth, is the change in the AP History exam, by the College Board.

1. " The College Board, ...has kicked off a national controversy by issuing a new and unprecedentedly detailed “Framework” for its AP U.S. History exam. This Framework will effectively force American high schools to teach U.S. history from a leftist perspective....the new AP U.S. History framework [is] closely tied to a movement of left-leaning historians that aims to “internationalize” the teaching of American history.... to “end American history as we have known it” by substituting a more “transnational” narrative for the traditional account.

2. ....also seeks to produce a generation of Americans more amendable to working through the United Nations and various left-leaning “non-governmental organizations” (NGOs) on issues like the environment and nuclear proliferation. A willingness to use foreign law to interpret the U.S. Constitution is likewise encouraged.

3. ... let’s have a closer look at its goals. NYU historian Thomas Bender is the leading spokesman ....Bender’s views can be found in his 2006 book, A Nation Among Nations: America’s Place in World History. ...

a. ... a thoroughgoing critic of American exceptionalism, the notion that America is freer and more democratic than any other nation, and for that reason, a model, vindicator, and at times the chief defender of ordered liberty and self-government in the world.

b. ... Bender wants to subordinate American identity to a cosmopolitan, “transnational” sensibility. ...Whereas the old U.S. history forged a shared national identity by emphasizing America’s distinctiveness, Bender hopes to encourage cosmopolitanism by “internationalizing” the American story.... Bender laments that history as taught in our schools has bred an “acceptance of the nation as the dominant form of human solidarity.”"
How the College Board Politicized U.S. History National Review Online

The hate-America brigade is on the verge of winning a momentous victory....and dealing the United States a coup de grâce.

The brainwashing continues at Harvard....Notice one of these students says "what we've been learning recently"

These kids aren't taught proper American history. they are taught leftist propaganda. History should be taught without an ideology, but that's all liberals have. It's their faith, their religion. Nothing else matters but that. Which is the problem

Who gave you that lie about extending the depression?
Which history book told you that?

"Greatest President":puke: What a joke that is. your stupid leftist hero worship:cuckoo: Roosevelt extended the great depression and he could have save 100s of thousands of Jews, but the Jew hater refused

Then who is going to give you and objective view?
Tell us.

If you love this nation, and want your children to feel about it the way you do....you will find, sadly, that they will be corrupted by a Marxist history curriculum.
They will be taught that the rest of the world sees themselves as victims of America...and your children will be taught to see America through that lens: an evil, predatory nation.

How did it begin?

"The radicals of the sixties did not remain within the universities…They realized that the apocalypse never materialized. “…they were dropping off into environmentalism and consumerism and fatalism…I watched many of my old comrades apply to graduate school in universities they had failed to burn down, so they could get advanced degrees and spread the ideas that had been discredited in the streets under an academic cover.”
Collier and Horowitz, “Destructive Generation: Second Thoughts About The Sixties,” p. 294-295.

What did they want?

"The radicals were not likely to go into business or the conventional practice of the professions. They were part of the chattering class, talkers interested in policy, politics, culture. They went into politics, print and electronic journalism, church bureaucracies, foundation staffs, Hollywood careers, public interest organizations, anywhere attitudes and opinions could be influenced. And they are exerting influence.”

Having taken over the schools, at every level, and the media, the dissemination of information in the society, they had everything they needed to destroy what the Founders had given us.

And now, one more sign of how they despise the greatness of America, and mean to have that view indelibly impressed on the youth, is the change in the AP History exam, by the College Board.

1. " The College Board, ...has kicked off a national controversy by issuing a new and unprecedentedly detailed “Framework” for its AP U.S. History exam. This Framework will effectively force American high schools to teach U.S. history from a leftist perspective....the new AP U.S. History framework [is] closely tied to a movement of left-leaning historians that aims to “internationalize” the teaching of American history.... to “end American history as we have known it” by substituting a more “transnational” narrative for the traditional account.

2. ....also seeks to produce a generation of Americans more amendable to working through the United Nations and various left-leaning “non-governmental organizations” (NGOs) on issues like the environment and nuclear proliferation. A willingness to use foreign law to interpret the U.S. Constitution is likewise encouraged.

3. ... let’s have a closer look at its goals. NYU historian Thomas Bender is the leading spokesman ....Bender’s views can be found in his 2006 book, A Nation Among Nations: America’s Place in World History. ...

a. ... a thoroughgoing critic of American exceptionalism, the notion that America is freer and more democratic than any other nation, and for that reason, a model, vindicator, and at times the chief defender of ordered liberty and self-government in the world.

b. ... Bender wants to subordinate American identity to a cosmopolitan, “transnational” sensibility. ...Whereas the old U.S. history forged a shared national identity by emphasizing America’s distinctiveness, Bender hopes to encourage cosmopolitanism by “internationalizing” the American story.... Bender laments that history as taught in our schools has bred an “acceptance of the nation as the dominant form of human solidarity.”"

The hate-America brigade is on the verge of winning a momentous victory....and dealing the United States a coup de grâce.

History is the propaganda of the winning side. It's impossible to teach objectively. That's why the government shouldn't be in the business of education. It will always teach the propaganda that makes it appear to be indispensable and the solution to every problem.

Someone like you will never be able to convince anyone they live in such a world when you don't have a clue

How did it begin?

What did they want?

You live in a fantasy world. Really, you do.

1. This is the most disgusting post you have ever offered....if you thought it funny to conflate the United States to the Nazis.....it isn't.

2. 'Wounded Knee' is not what the America haters taught you it was.

Pop culture unfailingly paints the army as brutal killers, as in the famous South Dakota Wounded Knee ‘massacre,’ December 29, 1890. Robert Marshall Utley (born in 1929) is an author and historian who has written sixteen books on the history of the American West, including The Last Days of the Sioux Nation. Yale University Press, New Haven, CT (1963) in which he concludes that “the Indians fired at least 50 shots before the troops returned fire.”

You've become a disgusting little twerp.
You're a real pice aren't you. According to commanding Gen. Nelson A. Miles
who was actually there "half the Indian men were killed or wounded before they had a chance to get off any shots." and "While the Indian warriors and soldiers were shooting at close range, other soldiers used the Hotchkiss guns against the tipi camp full of women and children."

I've provided three or four sources that correct your misinterpretation.

Read them...and take notes.
So you have 4 sources that contradict mine but I can show 400 that support mine. Mine also came from actual eyewitnessess and people who were around at the time. Even your sources contradict each other. One says the first shot was by an Indian and another source says 50 shots were fired before the calvary opened up. Neither of us were there so who fired first is left up to the actual eyewitnesses but there is no debate that the calvary killed unarmed women and children. I don't know about you but that unsettles me.

You're letting her 'win' the argument by letting her fallaciously frame the argument. It is irrelevant who fired first. It was an intentional massacre of innocents;

if that occurred as a retaliation for shots fired by an Indian, it is no less an atrocity.
She didn't win the argument. I shut down her original premise and brought up the point of the massacre against unarmed women & children. She has moved on to other ridiculous tangents.

Forums > US Discussion > Politics >
i.gif

1. Who Owns Your Children?

The Educational Octopus

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Every politically controlled educational system will inculcate the doctrine of state supremacy sooner or later. . . . Once that doctrine has been accepted, it becomes an almost superhuman task to break the stranglehold of the political power over the life of the citizen. It has had his body, property and mind in its clutches from infancy. An octopus would sooner release its prey. A tax-supported, compulsory educational system is the complete model of the totalitarian state.

Isabel Paterson, The God of the Machine (1943)

If there were no taxes to support education where would the masses get their education from. Surely you're not advocating for generations and generations of uneducated americans.

Then the Founders wanted public schools to indoctrinate the children in the US,,,sure buddy..

Excuse me dingle berry, can I call you db?

Which Founding Father suggested that children be COMPELLED to attend a government school? Which Founding Father suggested that parents be compelled to support government indoctrination?

EDUCATION dos NOT mean compelling an individual to attend school for 8 hours a day and for a total of 12 years being "taught" by individuals unknown to the parents.

If there were no taxes to support education where would the masses get their education from. Surely you're not advocating for generations and generations of uneducated americans.
We are paying a gazillion dollars in order to have children indoctrinated in socialism, who do not know how to read and who are completely narcotized and who do not know that we are being slowly enslaved by the massive welfare/warfare state.

Forum List

Back