Who paid for the Rose Bowl Skywriters bashing Trump?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Interesting tactic, has anyone heard who or what group paid for the multiple planes to write anti-Trump messages above the Rose Bowl yesterday? I wonder if it was Jeb :) ?

Interesting tactic, has anyone heard who or what group paid for the multiple planes to write anti-Trump messages above the Rose Bowl yesterday? I wonder if it was Jeb :) ?

Sounds like it was more of a community service.

Does it really matter?

Free speech is for everyone. Not just those who say what you want to hear.

Why are RWs afraid of Google?

Meet Stan Pate, the man behind the Rose Bowl skywriting bash of Donald Trump

A millionaire real estate developer -- who also happens to be a donor to Florida Sen. Marco Rubio's presidential campaign - is behind the aerial messages at the Rose Bowl calling GOP front-runner Donald Trump "disgusting" and he says that there's more to come. Much more.

They're very lazy people.

I enjoyed finding out who did that and was happy to finally find someone who is a conservative that I actually agree with what they said.

some Billionaire who is backing Rubio. I guess ole Ruby isn't all the sweet innocent little one that he tries to portray himself to be. that was disgusting not Trump. that was just plane old dirty politics just like the far left/democrat party plays on people

A millionaire real estate developer -- who also happens to be a donor to Florida Sen. Marco Rubio's presidential campaign - is behind the aerial messages at the Rose Bowl calling GOP front-runner Donald Trump "disgusting" and he says that there's more to come. Much more.
Gotta love it

Republicans eating their own....what will Trump come back with?

"Marco thinks he's smart? Well, I'm smart! And I've got more planes and bigger planes!"

Gotta love it

Republicans eating their own....what will Trump come back with?

"Marco thinks he's smart? Well, I'm smart! And I've got more planes and bigger planes!"
Poor Trump....can't wait for him to up the ante

Forum List

Back