Who really divides this nation, who's the great divider?????

All these organizations that want to control others, although some do do some good. Activists groups are groups who
want to change people views through demonstrations, and sometimes they can be good, like anti war. The media can be the worst group for division.

Avaaz

MoveOn.org

Jeremy Heimans of Purpose.com on Mobilizing Millions for Change (I agree with a lot of their views, but they have a way of pushing them on others, of course we all do have our views.

ACLU good and bad

Southern Poverty Law Center

American Family Association

NOI

Million Black March on Washington X 20 years with hate speakers

Neo Nazi groups

Patriot groups (One person on CNN, ex FBI said this is the biggest danger to America now)

AFDI/SION (hate group)

ADA

AIPAC

Other lobbying groups

Today, social media has changed the way we view things, grant it....however, we can not, must not over look the fact that white people have taken the role of leading this country down the path of division, that is just fact. And to make this thing go away, to make white people once again feel comfortable, we have to take down the first black president in order to achieve this, should make us all cringe at just how far we need to go, not only as human beings, but as Americans.

Take down the first black President. Just what do you mean?

Listen, as a black person living in this country, someone absolutely honored to be alive to see a black man in the white house, especially given this country's history with blacks, there is no way in hell anyone should feel proud of the way this country's racist have handled this black man, no way in hell. So when I say take him down, one need only remember the Dixie Chic's to understand how swift and this nation responds when our leader is attacked from opposing sides....with Obama however, its a gotdamned badge of fuckin honor when its done. The black community is so entrenched with white culture, they could give a damn, especially the white washed black males in this country.

We on the Right have "handled" Obama the same way we would have any democratic President in this time of increasing polarization and stakes.

Which by the way, is the same way and reasons you on the Left have been "handling" republican Presidents.

BY assuming and insisting that any opposition to Obama has to be about Race, you are the one who is inflaming racial tensions and dividing this nation.

If is very insulting to be a life long partisan ideologue and be told that your opposition to a liberal democrat is because you're a racist.

And the Dixie Chicks were cowardly assholes. Fuck them.

View attachment 52460
images
View attachment 52461
images

Okay, if that shit, allows your white ass to sleep at night, than pal have at it. But please don't insult me, it makes you sound and look like the hick you are.
Don't insult you? After what you posted about White people?....Your entire presence here is an insult.

Today, social media has changed the way we view things, grant it....however, we can not, must not over look the fact that white people have taken the role of leading this country down the path of division, that is just fact. And to make this thing go away, to make white people once again feel comfortable, we have to take down the first black president in order to achieve this, should make us all cringe at just how far we need to go, not only as human beings, but as Americans.

Listen, as a black person living in this country, someone absolutely honored to be alive to see a black man in the white house, especially given this country's history with blacks, there is no way in hell anyone should feel proud of the way this country's racist have handled this black man, no way in hell. So when I say take him down, one need only remember the Dixie Chic's to understand how swift and this nation responds when our leader is attacked from opposing sides....with Obama however, its a gotdamned badge of fuckin honor when its done. The black community is so entrenched with white culture, they could give a damn, especially the white washed black males in this country.

We on the Right have "handled" Obama the same way we would have any democratic President in this time of increasing polarization and stakes.

Which by the way, is the same way and reasons you on the Left have been "handling" republican Presidents.

BY assuming and insisting that any opposition to Obama has to be about Race, you are the one who is inflaming racial tensions and dividing this nation.

If is very insulting to be a life long partisan ideologue and be told that your opposition to a liberal democrat is because you're a racist.

View attachment 52460
images
View attachment 52461
images

Okay, if that shit, allows your white ass to sleep at night, than pal have at it. But please don't insult me, it makes you sound and look like the hick you are.
Don't insult you? After what you posted about White people?....Your entire presence here is an insult.

Give me a break.....I was simply showing you that this bs about Obama's politics is what is driving you nuts crazy is a bunch of crap.

I just don't understand why the mirror hasn't been used in this need for politicians to question why this nation is so divided? Biden is being asked to run, on a platform of nation healing. The GOP, as did Bush wants to run on nation healing. But who's the culprit here? What factors have played out since Obama the black man has been president? Uhmm, lets see.

I will contend that we've been down this road of national disgrace with violence being the culprit back in the 60's and uhmmmm, what factors did we have then??? I know it rhymes with Might Meople???? Uhmmm, lets take a look.......

Fact #1, the day Obama took office, gun sales surged in this country and continues to this day...uhmmmmm
Fact #2, not even a few months in, he's was attacked by the right as being a first term president with hopes of failure, called a liar on the house floor, accused of being a terrorist and a non american. He and his wife made into cartoon characters on the cover of a national magazine, his daughters attacked and countless officials were forced to publiclly opologize for racist comment via social media.....uhmmmmmm, I'm trying to figure out who's the great divider??????
Fact 3#, he not only got Bin Laden, he followed through with Bush doctrine and pulled out troops out of Iraq, and has followed to the law, GOP desires to continue this war and yet, he's attacked on all ends for it....uhmmmmm, divider???
Fact #4, unemployment is the lowest in almost 10 years, gas prices are low, and yet, we still here those, uh......folk whining....uhmmmmmm

I see a pattern here, I'm really trying to figure it, but folks, it seems to me, as we all remember and recall back in the sixties, the BIGGEST DIVIDER IN WORLD HISTORY, IN THIS COUNTRY HAS AND CONTINUE TO BE.....WHITE PEOPLE!!!

OWN IT, ITS ALL YOURS!!!
images
images
images
images
images
images
YOU ARE OUR NATIONS BIGGEST THREAT!!

If you're what passes for the average black person?
It's no damn wonder blacks have trouble succeeding.

Lets get something clear, first off, I'm not failing. I've been working since I was 16 years old, served in the Navy for 10 years, have been at my current job, almost 20. I put 3 kids through college, all with Master Degree's and all have kick ass jobs and like you I pay fuckin taxes. You white mf's think you have a fuckin monopoly on hard work, you bitches don't.

The problem you fucks have is that the world is changing you fucks are still stuck on fuckin stupid and nobody save for a brain transplant can help you ingrates.

"White mf's"? Really, Tiger? And you're here complaining that whites are being divisive? Take a big step back and look at this string you've started and ask yourself if you're perhaps a part of the problem!

Dude, check out any of my threads, any of them, I say black mf's, white mf's, latino mf's. I have a potty mouth and I got it bad, that's just the way I talk, I mean, really.

So don't talk that way. It's your choice. Didn't your parents talk to you about this stuff, Tiger?
Bad language doesn't offend me...it does however make me think you're lacking in intelligence.

No disrespect, but we're allowed to let lose here, whereas in the real world you have to come correct. I personally could care less about what you and the others think of me here. Its an open forum were we're allowed to shed our inhibitions and be kinda loose and open and perhaps honest for the first time in our lives!! As far as lacking intelligence, trust me, I've very smart, very educated and very articulate, I leave that however for the real world of finance.

View attachment 52460
images
View attachment 52461
images

I just don't understand why the mirror hasn't been used in this need for politicians to question why this nation is so divided? Biden is being asked to run, on a platform of nation healing. The GOP, as did Bush wants to run on nation healing. But who's the culprit here? What factors have played out since Obama the black man has been president? Uhmm, lets see.

I will contend that we've been down this road of national disgrace with violence being the culprit back in the 60's and uhmmmm, what factors did we have then??? I know it rhymes with Might Meople???? Uhmmm, lets take a look.......

Fact #1, the day Obama took office, gun sales surged in this country and continues to this day...uhmmmmm
Fact #2, not even a few months in, he's was attacked by the right as being a first term president with hopes of failure, called a liar on the house floor, accused of being a terrorist and a non american. He and his wife made into cartoon characters on the cover of a national magazine, his daughters attacked and countless officials were forced to publiclly opologize for racist comment via social media.....uhmmmmmm, I'm trying to figure out who's the great divider??????
Fact 3#, he not only got Bin Laden, he followed through with Bush doctrine and pulled out troops out of Iraq, and has followed to the law, GOP desires to continue this war and yet, he's attacked on all ends for it....uhmmmmm, divider???
Fact #4, unemployment is the lowest in almost 10 years, gas prices are low, and yet, we still here those, uh......folk whining....uhmmmmmm

I see a pattern here, I'm really trying to figure it, but folks, it seems to me, as we all remember and recall back in the sixties, the BIGGEST DIVIDER IN WORLD HISTORY, IN THIS COUNTRY HAS AND CONTINUE TO BE.....WHITE PEOPLE!!!

OWN IT, ITS ALL YOURS!!!
images
images
images
images
images
images
YOU ARE OUR NATIONS BIGGEST THREAT!!

Lets get something clear, first off, I'm not failing. I've been working since I was 16 years old, served in the Navy for 10 years, have been at my current job, almost 20. I put 3 kids through college, all with Master Degree's and all have kick ass jobs and like you I pay fuckin taxes. You white mf's think you have a fuckin monopoly on hard work, you bitches don't.

The problem you fucks have is that the world is changing you fucks are still stuck on fuckin stupid and nobody save for a brain transplant can help you ingrates.
And the problem with you is while you may think these material things make you a success, you have one very glaring failure. You've failed as a human being. Your anger and hate has consumed you.
The world is changing. Not just the way you believe it is.
And, I am calling bullshit on your alleged master's degree( not master Degree's) because no one with that level of education makes the number of grammatical and spelling errors you post here. And people who've earned masters degrees do not express themselves with such vitriolic caustic language.
Ingrates? For what should we be grateful? That we have to put up with racist pricks like you?
You are a failure. You have so much anger and hate to spew.

First off, you idiot, I never said I had a masters degree, I said my kids all have master degrees. I'm just a high school graduate that joined the Navy after I graduated. Typical moron, you nuts never read properly or pay attention to anything that isn't fed to you by the FOX nuts. Secondly, you don't have to tolerate me, put up with me or engage me in any way shape or form...yet you continue to persue my posts and my commentary....which speaks volume about your level of intelligence, eh? Finally, we all know how typing works and I have ample opportunity as do we all to correct my spellings....I however chose not to...and the reason why, is because I have about as much respect for you neo nut fucks as you have for moi!!

"White mf's"? Really, Tiger? And you're here complaining that whites are being divisive? Take a big step back and look at this string you've started and ask yourself if you're perhaps a part of the problem!

Dude, check out any of my threads, any of them, I say black mf's, white mf's, latino mf's. I have a potty mouth and I got it bad, that's just the way I talk, I mean, really.

So don't talk that way. It's your choice. Didn't your parents talk to you about this stuff, Tiger?
Bad language doesn't offend me...it does however make me think you're lacking in intelligence.

No disrespect, but we're allowed to let lose here, whereas in the real world you have to come correct. I personally could care less about what you and the others think of me here. Its an open forum were we're allowed to shed our inhibitions and be kinda loose and open and perhaps honest for the first time in our lives!! As far as lacking intelligence, trust me, I've very smart, very educated and very articulate, I leave that however for the real world of finance.

So in the "real world" you're educated and articulate...but here you've chosen to be crass and insulting? OK, Tiger...if that works for you then knock yourself out! Don't expect to be taken seriously though...and I mean no disrespect!

All these organizations that want to control others, although some do do some good. Activists groups are groups who
want to change people views through demonstrations, and sometimes they can be good, like anti war. The media can be the worst group for division.

Avaaz

MoveOn.org

Jeremy Heimans of Purpose.com on Mobilizing Millions for Change (I agree with a lot of their views, but they have a way of pushing them on others, of course we all do have our views.

ACLU good and bad

Southern Poverty Law Center

American Family Association

NOI

Million Black March on Washington X 20 years with hate speakers

Neo Nazi groups

Patriot groups (One person on CNN, ex FBI said this is the biggest danger to America now)

AFDI/SION (hate group)

ADA

AIPAC

Other lobbying groups

View attachment 52460
images
View attachment 52461
images

A couple of pictures that could have all been done by the same guy for all we know does not challenge anything I said.

Dumbass.

Try again.

And the Dixie Chicks were cowardly assholes. Fuck them

View attachment 52460
images
View attachment 52461
images

Give me a break.....I was simply showing you that this bs about Obama's politics is what is driving you nuts crazy is a bunch of crap.
A break?....No you don't get to come on here and flame an entire race of people. People with whom you have no knowledge other than what your so called leaders tell you what to think and say, then ask for a break...
Go screw yourself.
You enter every thread spitting vile lies and other vitriol and then want a hall pass?...To hell with you.
Ya know what? You're nothing. You may think you've done all these things( degree, kids, etc) but you erase it all with your hateful caustic comments.
Go get killed. You racist piece of shit.

No you aren't.
The more you insist you are something, the likely this is to be true.
And, you may be the person you say. But it all gets erased because at the end of the day we are how we express ourselves when no one is looking. Sort of like on an anonymous message board.
"Dude, check out any of my threads, any of them, I say black mf's, white mf's, latino mf's. I have a potty mouth and I got it bad, that's just the way I talk, I mean, really."
No excuses. The above quote is who and what you really are. It identifies you. In each case you felt compelled to identify by race/ethnicity.
That is the purest definition of a racist. You deal with that. Because it is what you are.

Forum List

Back