Who said it? Trump or Jesus

Show me a picture of Jesus as a dark skinned foreigner.

Another one that misrepresents the eye of the needle meaning.

No you're right, he was probably a white local.

Where did I say he was any specific color?

Relax, I'm just treading on you.

Bullshit. You made a claim that was false and when called on it, aren't man enough to admit it.

:bye1: Relax Forrest. Do some research on races and the middle east 2,000 years ago. See how easy.

I have. Still doesn't change that YOU made a claim I said something I didn't.

Still waiting on the picture. Since you made a claim about Jesus, it should be easy for you to provide the proof.

No you're right, he was probably a white local.

Bullshit. You made a claim that was false and when called on it, aren't man enough to admit it.

:bye1: Relax Forrest. Do some research on races and the middle east 2,000 years ago. See how easy.

Still waiting on the picture. Since you made a claim about Jesus, it should be easy for you to provide the proof.

You want proof that a man from the middle east 2,000 years ago was dark skinned and a foreigner.

I also have proof water is wet and it's dark at night, you want that too?

You want proof that a man from the middle east 2,000 years ago was dark skinned and a foreigner.

You don't read well. I want you to show me an actual picture of one. Do you have that proof?

I have proof you make false claims and aren't man enough to admit it. I've shown it and you still refuse.

Define night.

Just for fun, I got them all wrong on purpose. This is what it says:

You got 0% correct. You can’t tell Donald Trump and Jesus apart. That's a little terrifying. Please don't vote.

Jesus is a dark skinned foreigner, trump wouldn't let him into the country.

And Jesus would spend what seemed like an eternity trying to fit trump through the eye of a needle.

Thank God we have the law that allows dark skinned foreigners into this country. Why is people seem to think that the president can rule like a king and issue personal commands about how the country should operate. Perhaps some people really do think like this in this first place.

There were no black jews in that area of the world. In fact, there are no black jews whatsoever.

There were no black jews in that area of the world. In fact, there are no black jews whatsoever.

LOL Where does anyone say there were.

Forum List

Back