Who says the right are not violent?

Threatening to shoot someone doesn't make you violent ... only crazy. Actually shooting someone would be a violent act.

People are getting way too stirred up on both sides by their propagandists.

Some of these nutjobs listen to their propagandists several hours a day.

People are getting way too stirred up on both sides by their propagandists.

Some of these nutjobs listen to their propagandists several hours a day.

I'm pretty sure you're wrong ... it's clear that one-side is pure and just and the other side is evil incarnate. Which side is which, of course, depends on what direction you're looking.

Republican extremists have just as much propensity for violence as Democrat extremists.

So why not just call them 'extremists'?

I do. However, some on this message board aren't smart enough to differentiate without party qualifiers.

That seems like an extreme position.

Does it, now? Perhaps you're just not too bright, did that ever cross your mind?

Republican extremists have just as much propensity for violence as Democrat extremists.

I do. However, some on this message board aren't smart enough to differentiate without party qualifiers.

Does it, now? Perhaps you're just not too bright, did that ever cross your mind?

Nothing crosses my mind. I'm not that bright.

Nothing crosses my mind. I'm not that bright.

Fair enough.

Forum List

Back