Who suffered the most?

Which group uffered the most?

• Ukrainians (Holodomor, Gulag, Nazi target)

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Jews (Holocaust, Pogroms)

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Congolese (Leopold's genocide, Congo Civil war)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poles (Deluge, Partitions, Holocaust)

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Russians (Russian Civil War, WW2 Hunger plan)

• Chinese (Mao's genocide, Imperial Japan's genocide)

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • African Americans (Slavery)

• Native American (Disease, Genocide)

• Asian Indians (Dozens of famines by the British Raj, or the Muslim genocide before it)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No question that White People have suffered the most

They were forced to give up their slaves
They no longer were entitled to reserved seats at the front of the bus
They had to allow other people to vote
They no longer had exclusive rights to the best jobs, locations for homes, political and sports positions

Will the indignities ever stop?

Oddly, I agree with you. The whites came here and with the Mayflower, the colonization began. Forty five of the 102 passengers on the Mayflower died from from diseases like scurvy, lack of shelter, and general conditions on board ship within the first year.

They fought Indians, King George, diseases, the elements and built a nation where people from all the over the world would come to take advantage of opportunities created by those white devils.

The filthy white trash gave up 2.5 percent of their population in order to bring an end to slavery in the War of Northern Aggression (aka the Civil War.) Put into context, if the same percentage of Americans were killed in a war today, that would be 6.3 MILLION people.

The whites sent more missionaries into the world than all other races combined. The whites have sent more people into battle to fight for the Freedoms and Liberties all over the world in numbers the non-whites cannot begin to fathom. The white nations have spent TRILLIONS upon TRILLIONS of dollars in nation building and rebuilding after wars... all without taking an inch of ground for themselves.

Whites have even fought their own in order to protect people like the Jews from Hitler and Ishmaelites from one another - and again, never once expanding their own holdings.

How dare those people think they, like the Jews, Muslims, Japanese, Chinese, North Koreans - and even the Africans in Zimbabwe dare think about having a homeland for their own people. Perish the thought. Stupid honkies. Sarcasm intended.
Thats because the missionaries were the scouting/propaganda party. They arrived in distant lands with their bible and told everyone to bow their heads and pray. After everyone opened their eyes they had a brand new bible and the whites had their land.

Oddly, I agree with you. The whites came here and with the Mayflower, the colonization began. Forty five of the 102 passengers on the Mayflower died from from diseases like scurvy, lack of shelter, and general conditions on board ship within the first year.

They fought Indians, King George, diseases, the elements and built a nation where people from all the over the world would come to take advantage of opportunities created by those white devils.

The filthy white trash gave up 2.5 percent of their population in order to bring an end to slavery in the War of Northern Aggression (aka the Civil War.) Put into context, if the same percentage of Americans were killed in a war today, that would be 6.3 MILLION people.

The whites sent more missionaries into the world than all other races combined. The whites have sent more people into battle to fight for the Freedoms and Liberties all over the world in numbers the non-whites cannot begin to fathom. The white nations have spent TRILLIONS upon TRILLIONS of dollars in nation building and rebuilding after wars... all without taking an inch of ground for themselves.

Whites have even fought their own in order to protect people like the Jews from Hitler and Ishmaelites from one another - and again, never once expanding their own holdings.

How dare those people think they, like the Jews, Muslims, Japanese, Chinese, North Koreans - and even the Africans in Zimbabwe dare think about having a homeland for their own people. Perish the thought. Stupid honkies. Sarcasm intended.
Colonization began in 1606 with the Virginia Colony and the other colonies that came about prior to the "Pilgrims" or even the "Puritans" you gush over.. SMFH

Was indentured servitude not a form of slavery? The first Africans that arrived here became indentured servants (7 years of slavery) themselves before being allowed to be free. Oddly enough the first slave owner in the US was actually a black freeman who had 2 indentured servants that ran away and the courts made them slaves for life. In the beginning there was no difference based on ones color of their skin.

Colonization began in 1606 with the Virginia Colony and the other colonies that came about prior to the "Pilgrims" or even the "Puritans" you gush over.. SMFH

Was indentured servitude not a form of slavery? The first Africans that arrived here became indentured servants themselves. Oddly enough the first slave owner in the US was actually a black freeman who had 2 indentured servants that ran away and the courts made them slaves for life. In the beginning there was no difference based on ones color of their skin.
Youre an idiot. A Black man wasnt the first or second slave owner. Why do you clowns continue to spread this easily debunked bullshit?

Youre an idiot. A Black man wasnt the first or second slave owner. Why do you clowns continue to spread this easily debunked bullshit?
I'm an idiot? Why because you can't handle the fact that blacks owned other blacks?

Please debunk what I said about Anthony Johnson. Here I'll help you out:
Anthony Johnson (b. c. 1600 – d. 1670) was a black Angolan who achieved freedom in the early 17th-century Colony of Virginia after serving his term of indenture. He became a property owner, and was one of the first people in Virginia to have his right to own a slave legally recognized.
Whats that say? The courts recognized him as not only a black slave owner, but one of the first slave owners in the colonies. SMFH

I'm an idiot? Why because you can't handle the fact that blacks owned other blacks?

Anthony Johnson (b. c. 1600 – d. 1670) was a black Angolan who achieved freedom in the early 17th-century Colony of Virginia after serving his term of indenture. He became a property owner, and was one of the first people in Virginia to have his right to own a slave legally recognized.
Whats that say? The courts recognized him as not only a black slave owner, but one of the first slave owners in the colonies. SMFH
Like I said youre a fucking idiot. If you werent illiterate you would know "one of the first people in Virginia" is totally different from being "the first in the US" like you claimed. He wasn't even the first in Virginia. SMGDH :laugh:

"On July 9, 1640, members of the General Court decided the punishment for three servants-a Dutchman, a Scotsman, and an African-who ran away from their master as a group. The proceedings reveal an example of interracial cooperation among servants at a time when the colony’s leaders were starting to create legal differences between Europeans and Africans. John Punch became the first African to be a slave for life by law in Virginia (and all 13 colonies)."

Last edited:

Like I said youre a fucking idiot. If you werent illiterate you would know "one of the first" is totally different from being the first. SMGDH

"On July 9, 1640, members of the General Court decided the punishment for three servants-a Dutchman, a Scotsman, and an African-who ran away from their master as a group. The proceedings reveal an example of interracial cooperation among servants at a time when the colony’s leaders were starting to create legal differences between Europeans and Africans. John Punch became the first African to be a slave for life by law in Virginia (and all 13 colonies)."
John Punch was placed into indentured servitude for life, for this reason he is assumed to be the first slave, yet he wasn't recognized as a slave by the legal system of the time.
Thus, John Punch’s name should go down in history as being the first official
slave in the English colonies.
Coates (2003). "Law and the Cultural Production of Race and Racialized Systems of Oppression" (PDF). American Behavioral Scientist. 47 (3).

Anthony Johnson was one of the first to be legally recognized as an actual slave owner by the courts. The First Slave

Now if you want to keep playing this little game, there were slaves already here in the various other colonies, those of Spanish, Portuguese and English Colonies in the Carribbean and South America.

Last edited:
Well, there's a lot of choices.

IMO it's actually African Americans who wait for it, suffered the least on this particular list.

IMO it's actually either Ukrainians, or Asian Indians who suffered the most, or some Native Americans.
Good thing your opinion is already synonymous with being retarded. Trying to figure out what the purpose of this thread is. I thought white people hated people whining about being victims yet here you are whining?

Are you going into feral Chimp spasms because you aren't the biggest victim?

Like I said youre a fucking idiot. If you werent illiterate you would know "one of the first" is totally different from being the first. SMGDH

John Punch was placed into indentured servitude for life, for this reason he is assumed to be the first slave, yet he wasn't recognized as a slave by the legal system of the time.
Coates (2003). "Law and the Cultural Production of Race and Racialized Systems of Oppression" (PDF). American Behavioral Scientist. 47 (3).

Anthony Johnson was one of the first to be legally recognized as an actual slave owner by the courts. The First Slave

Now if you want to keep playing this little game, there were slaves already here in the various other colonies, those of Spanish, Portuguese and English Colonies in the Carribbean and South America.
I'm guessing you also dont know what indentured means by this excuse for a reply? No dummy. He was legally the first slave.

Indentured servitude - Wikipedia

"An indentured servant or indentured laborer is an employee (indenturee) within a system of unfree labor who is bound by a signed or forced contract (indenture) to work for a particular employer for a fixed time. "

Here is the wording of the sentence. Notice how they didnt mention his indenture when the sentenced him to life?

John Punch (slave) - Wikipedia

"One called Victor, a Dutchman, the other a Scotchman called James Gregory, shall first serve out their times with their master according to their Indentures, and one whole year apiece after the time of their service is expired by their said indentures in recompense of his loss sustained by their absence, and after that service to their said master is expired, to serve the colony for three whole years apiece. And that the third being a negro named John Punch shall serve his said master or his assigns for the time of his natural life here or elsewhere."

"The difference between a servant and a slave is elementary and fundamental. The loss of liberty to the servant was temporary; the bondage of the slave was perpetual. It is the distinction made by Beverly in 1705 when he wrote, "They are call'd Slaves in respect of the time of their Servitude, because it is for Life." Wherever, according to the customs and laws of the colony, negroes were regarded and held as servants without a future right to freedom, there we should find the beginning of slavery in that colony.

"
Historians have noted that John Punch ceased being an indentured servant and was condemned to slavery, as he was sentenced to "serve his said master or his assigns for the time of his natural Life."[18] Edgar Toppin states that "Punch, in effect, became a slave under this ruling."[19] Leon A. Higginbotham said, "Thus, although he committed the same crime as the Dutchman and the Scotsman, John Punch, a black man, was sentenced to lifetime slavery."[20] Winthrop Jordan also described this court ruling as "the first definite indication of outright enslavement appears in Virginia ... the third being a negro named John Punch shall serve his said master or his assigns for the time of his natural life here or else where."[21]

Theodore W. Allen notes that the court's "being a negro" justification made no explicit reference to precedent in English or Virginia common law, and suggests that the court members may have been aware of common law that held a Christian could not enslave a Christian (with Punch being presumed to be a non-Christian, unlike his accomplices), wary of the diplomatic friction that would come of enslaving non-English Europeans, and possibly hopeful of replicating the lifetime indentures of African slaves held in the Caribbean and South American colonies.[22]"

IMO it's actually African Americans who wait for it, suffered the least on this particular list.

IMO it's actually either Ukrainians, or Asian Indians who suffered the most, or some Native Americans.
Good thing your opinion is already synonymous with being retarded. Trying to figure out what the purpose of this thread is. I thought white people hated people whining about being victims yet here you are whining?

I'm not white so I cant do anything a chimp does.

I'm not white so I cant do anything a chimp does.
I know Sobie is fucked up when I'm completely in your corner!

I'm guessing you also dont know what indentured means by this excuse for a reply? No dummy. He was legally the first slave.

"An indentured servant or indentured laborer is an employee (indenturee) within a system of unfree labor who is bound by a signed or forced contract (indenture) to work for a particular employer for a fixed time. "

Here is the wording of the sentence. Notice how they didnt mention his indenture when the sentenced him to life?

"One called Victor, a Dutchman, the other a Scotchman called James Gregory, shall first serve out their times with their master according to their Indentures, and one whole year apiece after the time of their service is expired by their said indentures in recompense of his loss sustained by their absence, and after that service to their said master is expired, to serve the colony for three whole years apiece. And that the third being a negro named John Punch shall serve his said master or his assigns for the time of his natural life here or elsewhere."

"The difference between a servant and a slave is elementary and fundamental. The loss of liberty to the servant was temporary; the bondage of the slave was perpetual. It is the distinction made by Beverly in 1705 when he wrote, "They are call'd Slaves in respect of the time of their Servitude, because it is for Life." Wherever, according to the customs and laws of the colony, negroes were regarded and held as servants without a future right to freedom, there we should find the beginning of slavery in that colony.

"
Historians have noted that John Punch ceased being an indentured servant and was condemned to slavery, as he was sentenced to "serve his said master or his assigns for the time of his natural Life."[18] Edgar Toppin states that "Punch, in effect, became a slave under this ruling."[19] Leon A. Higginbotham said, "Thus, although he committed the same crime as the Dutchman and the Scotsman, John Punch, a black man, was sentenced to lifetime slavery."[20] Winthrop Jordan also described this court ruling as "the first definite indication of outright enslavement appears in Virginia ... the third being a negro named John Punch shall serve his said master or his assigns for the time of his natural life here or else where."[21]

Theodore W. Allen notes that the court's "being a negro" justification made no explicit reference to precedent in English or Virginia common law, and suggests that the court members may have been aware of common law that held a Christian could not enslave a Christian (with Punch being presumed to be a non-Christian, unlike his accomplices), wary of the diplomatic friction that would come of enslaving non-English Europeans, and possibly hopeful of replicating the lifetime indentures of African slaves held in the Caribbean and South American colonies.[22]"
As your link says he "in effect" became a slave. Yet the courts did not refer to him as a slave, but an indentured servant for the remaining portion of his life, since he was not considered to be a Christian.

Looking back on history it is easy to make claims based on what you think, looking at history from the time frame and understanding what they are saying, doesn't quite make your claim complete or factual.

My first post recognized indentured servitude as a form of slavery. Now, should Punch be considered the first "slave" in the Virginia Colony, I would probably agree, but he was not considered a slave at the time, he was merely an indentured servant for life because he was presumed to be a non-christian.

Last edited:

They no longer had exclusive rights to the best jobs, locations for homes, political and sports positions

Thats because the missionaries were the scouting/propaganda party. They arrived in distant lands with their bible and told everyone to bow their heads and pray. After everyone opened their eyes they had a brand new bible and the whites had their land.

Utter stupidity. Whites have never gained an inch of ground in missionary work. Name the country we've taken land in with missionaries.

Sick and perverted

The whites killed each other in order to maintain slavery?

You truly are sick and perverted. The war was not to maintain slavery. It ended it. Trying to misquote people the way you did me is dishonest. If you don't want to have a productive conversation, leave me out of it.

Historically, I would have to say Hindus. The Islamic invasion of India is said to have slaughtered 400 million. And that's through the muslims own writings.

Utter stupidity. Whites have never gained an inch of ground in missionary work. Name the country we've taken land in with missionaries.
Pick any country in Africa whites colonized. You will see they sent in missionaries first. Do your research and stop asking idiotic questions.

"

As your link says he "in effect" became a slave. Yet the courts did not refer to him as a slave, but an indentured servant for the remaining portion of his life, since he was not considered to be a Christian.

Looking back on history it is easy to make claims based on what you think, looking at history from the time frame and understanding what they are saying, doesn't quite make your claim complete or factual.

My first post recognized indentured servitude as a form of slavery. Now, should Punch be considered the first "slave" in the Virginia Colony, I would probably agree, but he was not considered a slave at the time, he was merely an indentured servant for life because he was presumed to be a non-christian.
No dummy. Evidently you didnt read my post. You must be retarded because I told you to specifically look at the difference. The indentured status for the whites is what was address. This is what they said.

Pick any country in Africa whites colonized. You will see they sent in missionaries first. Do your research and stop asking idiotic questions.

The missionaries aren't doing the colonizing. Gee whiz.

Sick and perverted

You truly are sick and perverted. The war was not to maintain slavery. It ended it. Trying to misquote people the way you did me is dishonest. If you don't want to have a productive conversation, leave me out of it.

The Confederacy was created for the sole purpose of preserving slavery in perpetuity
They would rather die than give up their slaves

Every other nation on earth gave up slavery without violence. We had to kill 600,000
It even took violence to allow blacks to ride in the front of the bus

Sick and perverted

The Confederacy was created for the sole purpose of preserving slavery in perpetuity
They would rather die than give up their slaves

Every other nation on earth gave up slavery without violence. We had to kill 600,000
It even took violence to allow blacks to ride in the front of the bus

OMG. Did you pull that out your ass? White nations led the world in stopping slavery and ISIS still practices it today.

The Confederacy was created to preserve states rights and to resist the financial powers of the North. Slavery was only the political excuse. Poor bastards without a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out didn't join the Confederacy over rich guys owning blacks.

Japan fought in a WORLD WAR to preserve their country - and they are proud to be among the most racially pure on the planet.

Forum List

Back