Who Supports Biden .. exactly?

The only approval rating that matters is…

Biden 306
Trump 232
well, it does matter that Biden voters have proven they make incredibly rotten choices I suppose, .. :poke:

Last edited:
Defenders of our democratic institutions.

Defenders of the Constitution.

Defenders of the rule of law.

Opponents of Trump and Putin.

Opponents of the illiberal, anti-democratic authoritarian right.

Opponents of rightwing racists, bigots and hatemongers.
Obviously you have an attention deficit disorder or maybe you're just trying to be funny.. :rolleyes:

Trump is on track to eclipse the 81 million votes Biden did not get. Kamala won't do shit.
Please pick up your post on

It's about your claim the post office didn't release the report.

Please pick up your post on

It's about your claim the post office didn't release the report.
It is not my claim. It is King's claim if you read the link and I see no reason to not believe him. What is your reason? King does not have it and is entitled to see that report. Produce it or STFU.

It is not my claim. It is King's claim if you read the link and I see no reason to not believe him. What is your reason? King does not have it and is entitled to see that report. Produce it or STFU.
The reason not to believe him is because he lied through his teeth. The post office released the report. It's on the internet, anybody can get a copy, even King, just by clicking on the OIG link.

https://www.uspsoig.gov/sites/default/files/document-library-files/2022/21INV00781.pdf

Maybe this should teach you not to trust liars like King.

You got played.

The reason not to believe him is because he lied through his teeth. The post office released the report. It's on the internet, anybody can get a copy, even King, just by clicking on the OIG link.

https://www.uspsoig.gov/sites/default/files/document-library-files/2022/21INV00781.pdf

Maybe this should teach you not to trust liars like King.
The report you are posting is simply not the one he wants. You are kind of dumb, aren't you?
This report is furnished on an official need to know basis and must be protected from dissemination which may compromise the best interests of the U.S. Postal Service O ffice of Inspector General. This report shall not be released in response to a Freedom of Information Act or Privacy Act request or disseminated to other parties without prior consultation with the Office of Inspector General. Unauthorized release may result in criminal prosecution.

Last edited:
The report you are posting is simply not the one he wants. You are kind of dumb, aren't you?
I thought he wanted the report on the contract carrier that transported 140,000-280,000 ballots from Bethpage to Pennsylvania?

From the King article yesterday he said he was waiting for the FBI and Postal Police report. Which I explained, the Post Office doesn't do FBI reports. And Postal Police reports are for internal use only. That's why they released the Office of Inspector Generals report on the incident.

Apparently King wants to score political points by lying.

I thought he wanted the report on the contract carrier that transported 140,000-280,000 ballots from Bethpage to Pennsylvania?

From the King article yesterday he said he was waiting for the FBI and Postal Police report. Which I explained, the Post Office doesn't do FBI reports. And Postal Police reports are for internal use only. That's why they released the Office of Inspector Generals report on the incident.

Apparently King wants to score political points by lying.
No definitive answer on the ballots and where they came from then. Fraud.

This report is furnished on an official need to know basis and must be protected from dissemination which may compromise the best interests of the U.S. Postal Service O ffice of Inspector General. This report shall not be released in response to a Freedom of Information Act or Privacy Act request or disseminated to other parties without prior consultation with the Office of Inspector General. Unauthorized release may result in criminal prosecution.

That's from the report, you claimed (or King claimed) wasn't released. Yet you posted the legend from the report that King claimed he couldn't get, but was posted on the internet for even you to download.

That's from the report, you claimed (or King claimed) wasn't released. Yet you posted the legend from the report that King claimed he couldn't get, but was posted on the internet for even you to download.
Why don't you wait until King gets the report he wants? What is the reason for the delay? The report you keep referring to is just not the one he wanted. When he gets it come back.

No definitive answer on the ballots and where they came from then. Fraud.
Read the report. The post office actually scans every letter, flat and parcel that comes in from point of origin. So they actually have a picture of every ballot that was loaded on the truck, and they could only find 750 ballots in the database.
But they did find the thousands of parcels in the 42 gaylord shipping boxes, and accounted for each of them.

Forum List

Back