🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who Supports Biden .. exactly?

And the Post Office isn't part of any of that. We move the mail, we investigate mail fraud, and we issue reports of our investigations.

All you have is conspiracy theories and LIES from people like King who claim the Post Office is covering up for the FBI.
I have much more than that. It is evidence most, including you, simply deny. That does not mean it is not there. The election was lawless and America knows it.

Who supports Biden? People who defend pedophiles, masking 2 year olds, and allowing males to compete against women, people who support teaching sex to kindergartners, people who like catastrophic inflation and high gas prices, and people who don't mind senile heads of state starting WW3.,
People who defend pedophiles,.........Do you put ALL (D) in this category?
Most Pedophile Catholic Priests are (R) leaning.......Men of God. LOLLOOLOL

masking 2 year olds, Who does this? Can you provide evidence of ANY people masking 2 yr olds? (I'm sure you can find some)

allowing males to compete against women, Yup, this is 100% wrong. Even after decades of RWI's saying that 'womens sports' and boring and useless, I still support that men (whatever their claim) should compete separately from women.

people who support teaching sex to kindergartners, this doesn't happen as you claim. The Private Schools, loaded with pedo's, is way more corrupt than public schools.

high gas prices, OPEC+........ get back to me AFTER you can tell me the affect that trump had on this decision. You won't. You will deflect. You will spin. Gas prices being at all time highs is the fault of OPEC, not Biden, but certainly with the OPEC+ deal.

Why is WW production down? (Or deny it isn't)
Reason ..... OPEC+ deal signed by trump.

People who defend pedophiles,.........Do you put ALL (D) in this category?
Most Pedophile Catholic Priests are (R) leaning.......Men of God. LOLLOOLOL

masking 2 year olds, Who does this? Can you provide evidence of ANY people masking 2 yr olds? (I'm sure you can find some)

allowing males to compete against women, Yup, this is 100% wrong. Even after decades of RWI's saying that 'womens sports' and boring and useless, I still support that men (whatever their claim) should compete separately from women.

people who support teaching sex to kindergartners, this doesn't happen as you claim. The Private Schools, loaded with pedo's, is way more corrupt than public schools.

high gas prices, OPEC+........ get back to me AFTER you can tell me the affect that trump had on this decision. You won't. You will deflect. You will spin. Gas prices being at all time highs is the fault of OPEC, not Biden, but certainly with the OPEC+ deal.

Why is WW production down? (Or deny it isn't)
Reason ..... OPEC+ deal signed by trump.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back