Who Supports Biden .. exactly?

So it was satire? Then it went right over my head when you posted this:

Cunservatives can't STAND when America is winning

America keeps Winning....Cunservatives keep Whining

What's a "Cunservative"?

That would be a Kunt-servative. Whining and crying on forums non stop - but too cowardly to ever actually do anything meaningful

I think this conservative sums it up nicely.......

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

The big boys on the left were born with vaginas.

And yet they hold the WH, Congress, about to control the scotus and pretty much control everything.
Are you saying you bow to boys with vaginas ???

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

And yet they hold the WH, Congress, about to control the scotus and pretty much control everything.
Are you saying you bow to boys with vaginas ???
You think boys with vaginas are about control the SCOTUS?
Do you even know what gender you are? Lulz.
"Basic" describes you pretty well.

Those whiny useless Cunservatives can't do anything right...
Meanwhile Democrats are knocking it outta the park!

Why don't Cunservatives just shut up and get out of the way so the Big Boys can run the show ????

Those whiny useless Cunservatives can't do anything right...
Meanwhile Democrats are knocking it outta the park!

Why don't Cunservatives just shut up and get out of the way so the Big Boys can run the show ????

View attachment 627328
Those "balls knocked out of the park" are all FOUL.

I notice that the libturds on CNN, etc. are recycling the Obama-era "adults in the room" mantra. Are "Big Boys" a new variant?
Apparently “the Big Guy” is the variant used when receiving kickbacks for influence peddling.

Forum List

Back