🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who the hell is Howard Schultz and why the hell is he running for President?

I buy a bag of coffee for $10 and I get numerous pots of coffee out of it. Anyone who can afford a $10 coffee pot can do the same.

Buying a coffee at Starbucks is an astronomical waste of money.

Their retail stuff is pretty good... I like the Italian Roast and Espresso.
1020.jpg

Peets is good too....
1021.jpg

Dems fear Trump re-election if ex-Starbucks CEO Schultz runs

Well, it turns out this guy is the former CEO of Starbucks, and he's planning to run for President as a third-party candidate.

Why???

I mean usually you have to have a reason to run for President, right?

But what's this guy's reason?

He says Trump gets credit for the good economy, so no, a bad economy isn't the reason.

So what is it?

The Dems are in a panic because they think this guy running will tilt the scale against them and cause Trump to win in 2020.

Aren't they assuming that this guy will get votes?

But who would vote for him?

People who like coffee?

He’s a moderate lefty who is disgusted by the far left wing Antifa types I believe.

It will be great if he runs as an independent, it will show just how batshit crazy the Dem party has gone. The far left is trying to destroy him and stop him from running because he will peel off a lot of votes from whatever radical kook gets the Dem nomination.

Well, it turns out this guy is the former CEO of Starbucks, and he's planning to run for President as a third-party candidate.

Why???

He says Trump gets credit for the good economy, so no, a bad economy isn't the reason.

So what is it?

The Dems are in a panic because they think this guy running will tilt the scale against them and cause Trump to win in 2020.

People who like coffee?

He is everything that Trump is not.

He is an actual self-made billionaire unlike Trump who started off with daddy's money and grandma's company.

He has never had to declare bankruptcy, nor have any of his companies.

He has been married to the same woman since 1982, there has never been any talk of infidelity.

His charities actually do charitable work and are not just for show or personal use.

He won an award for Ethics in Business.

Pretty much everything that Trump is not...all the same experience in the business world and none of the baggage.

considering teflon don saw fit to prop him up by challenging him today to "have the guts" to run..??

i bet one of donny's LLCs must have offered him a hefty sum.

"He says Trump gets credit for the good economy"

He has more money than Trump...he does not need Trump's crumbs.

Why???

So what is it?

People who like coffee?

I’ll give him a look. On the surface he represents my views better than either party. That being socially liberal (gay rights, pro choice, etc.) but fiscally conservative and hopefully state rights. So yeah, I’ll lend an ear to hear what he has to say. I can tell you one thing for sure, I won’t vote for who ever The Dems run. The Supreme Court is always the ultimate prize.

I have to agree.

You're values mirror mine and I'm willing to listen to what the man has to say.

Not sure I'd vote for him as I've already decided to vote for Trump but he's worth a listen.

He's already under enormous pressure from the Democrats not to run.

I saw one threatening a Starbucks boycott if he does, which is just too freaking funny.

I saw one threatening a Starbucks boycott if he does, which is just too freaking funny.

If US had a real choice with either Alternative Vote or STV then they would welcome him to the race....

The system is rigged not him... The person closest to your beliefs rob you most... This guys comes across ethical, considerate, self made, etc.... the exact opposite to Trump therefore robbing everyone else...

The thing is he seems sensible and will no be a spoiler candidate...

If you want a real choice adopt a system which enables that...

If US had a real choice with either Alternative Vote or STV then they would welcome him to the race....

The system is rigged not him... The person closest to your beliefs rob you most... This guys comes across ethical, considerate, self made, etc.... the exact opposite to Trump therefore robbing everyone else...

I'm all for it. This binary system has ended in disaster.

I'm definitely open to his candidacy. We need something to mitigate the madness.

Personally I think Starbucks coffee is overpriced and overrated.

You don’t understand there business. They don’t sell coffee, they provide a lifestyle.
Right, the I'm wealthy enough to spend $5 on a cup of coffee crowd.

Sorry for your trouble bro, but Millions of people everyday drop half a sawbuck on a latte.
Millions of people with money to waste.

The fair price for a cup of coffee is $1.

Yes McDonald's any size!

I'm all for it. This binary system has ended in disaster.

I'm definitely open to his candidacy. We need something to mitigate the madness.

I actually live in a country under this type of voting system and it is joy compared to the US & UK system. The main difference people try and rush for the middle and deal from there... Appealing to fringe views are punished...

And by the way the EU has generally Fiscally Conservative... Germany is running a surplus... Few countries fell off the rails during crisis but the Northern European Countries are generally good... Citizens understand deficits and running one has hurt in the past, banks don't allow a European country to borrow without pain...

considering teflon don saw fit to prop him up by challenging him today to "have the guts" to run..??

i bet one of donny's LLCs must have offered him a hefty sum.

"He says Trump gets credit for the good economy"
Excuse me, but I didn't see that in the OP link.

Forum List

Back