Who thinks 9/11 was an inside Job?

Who thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

• Total voters
I'm beginning to think this may be the case. If 9/11 was a conspiracy and Flight 93 and Flight 77 never crashed, then there must be some explanation and proof of what happened to the people who were - or weren't in the case of Flight 77 - on those planes. I would think with all the links, photos, articles and proof provided so far, that finding out what happened to these 100 or so people would be doable as well.

Eots, if you have information on the whereabouts of the people of Flights 93 and Flight 77, please provide excerpts and links. Thanks.

in northwoods the plan was to use assets and made up passengers that never existed in the first place are you familiar with northwoods

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IygchZRJVXM]YouTube - Operation Northwoods[/ame]

yes, the plan to firebomb government buildings in Miami using cubans as a pretext for an invasion of Cuba, which Kennedy rejected. How come we didn't invade saudi arabia or have Iraqis hijack the jets?

wrong again elvis the plan was to commit terrorist act on American citizens ..with drone aircraft crashed and blamed on terrorist signed and approved by all joint chiefs of staff but rejected by Maknamara....

terral will only post the same BS over and over and ask you to prove what you have already proven

I'm beginning to think this may be the case. If 9/11 was a conspiracy and Flight 93 and Flight 77 never crashed, then there must be some explanation and proof of what happened to the people who were - or weren't in the case of Flight 77 - on those planes. I would think with all the links, photos, articles and proof provided so far, that finding out what happened to these 100 or so people would be doable as well.

Eots, if you have information on the whereabouts of the people of Flights 93 and Flight 77, please provide excerpts and links. Thanks.

in northwoods the plan was to use assets and made up passengers that never existed in the first place are you familiar with northwoods

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IygchZRJVXM]YouTube - Operation Northwoods[/ame]

Except in the case of 77 a WIFE of one of the CABINET members was aboard. Either Treasury or Transportation as I recall. Further in order for 93 to be faked we would need to add all the supposed family members that were brought before the public and made statements and provided taped conversations.

Once again dumb shit real people were on those planes, provide some evidence they were not killed on 9/11 and if you claim they were murdered by the Government, provide real evidence as to how the Government managed to kidnap all those civilians and crew, murder them and dispose of the bodies with no one the wiser.

Squirm you loon, squirm.

terral will only post the same BS over and over and ask you to prove what you have already proven

This tells me nothing about the passengers of Flights 77 and 93.

Flight 93 was diverted and landed in Cleveland, according to the links provided by Terral. The passengers on Flight 93 were evacuated from the plane at the Cleveland airport, according to the link provided by Terral.

If Flight 93 never crashed in PA and was diverted to Cleveland and the passengers evacuated, what happened to the passengers?

Please provide excerpts and links as to where the people who were on Flight 93 are now. I'm not interested in videos that have nothing to do with my question.

YouTube - Operation Northwoods

yes, the plan to firebomb government buildings in Miami using cubans as a pretext for an invasion of Cuba, which Kennedy rejected. How come we didn't invade saudi arabia or have Iraqis hijack the jets?
yeah, if i wanted to invade Iraq, why would i claim Saudis were the big group?
i would have claimed they were all Iraqi's working for Saddam

they needed the bin laden boogeyman..and a excuse to secure the pipeline in afghanistan thats why

they needed the bin laden boogeyman..and a excuse to secure the pipeline in afghanistan thats why

yeah, because they couldn't have built the pipeline in afghanistan without blowing up the World Trade Center. :cuckoo:

Flight 93 was diverted and landed in Cleveland, according to the links provided by Terral. The passengers on Flight 93 were evacuated from the plane at the Cleveland airport, according to the link provided by Terral.

If Flight 93 never crashed in PA and was diverted to Cleveland and the passengers evacuated, what happened to the passengers?

Please provide excerpts and links as to where the people who were on Flight 93 are now. I'm not interested in videos that have nothing to do with my question.

bullshit it doesn't if northwoods went operational they had a plan to deal with the what happend to the passengers question it is reasonable to suggest that the same plan would be used to answer that question on 911..is that really that hard to follow...and psyops and technology has only become more sophisticated since then...if they thought they could pull it of then..they certainly could now..

yeah, because they couldn't have built the pipeline in afghanistan without blowing up the World Trade Center. :cuckoo:

A pipe line NO ONE is building by the way.

yes thats true..they could not..more could they of had the support to invade..a new pearl harbour was required..their words...not mine....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aepfsJfWxV0]YouTube - The Project for the New American Century[/ame]

bullshit it doesn't if northwoods went operational they had a plan to deal with the what happend to the passengers question it is reasonable to suggest that the same plan would be used to answer that question on 911..is that really that hard to follow...and psyops and technology has only become more sophisticated since then...if they thought they could pull it of then..they certainly could now..

The guy in the video talks about an empty plane being flown by remote control. You guys claim Flight 77 never even took off and that Flight 93 was diverted at Cleveland and evacuated.

You have failed to provide proof (your video is not proof; as you state 'it is reasonable to suggest') of where the people from Flight 77 and Flight 93 are today.

When the passengers of Flight 93 got off the plane at Cleveland -- what happened to them? Where are they? Proof please, not 'supposed' or 'suggested' lame videos.

Except in the case of 77 a WIFE of one of the CABINET members was aboard. Either Treasury or Transportation as I recall. Further in order for 93 to be faked we would need to add all the supposed family members that were brought before the public and made statements and provided taped conversations.

Once again dumb shit real people were on those planes, provide some evidence they were not killed on 9/11 and if you claim they were murdered by the Government, provide real evidence as to how the Government managed to kidnap all those civilians and crew, murder them and dispose of the bodies with no one the wiser.

Squirm you loon, squirm.

pfft...in your dreams...

yes thats true..they could not..more could they of had the support to invade..a new pearl harbour was required..their words...not mine....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aepfsJfWxV0]YouTube - The Project for the New American Century[/ame]

yyyyyyeah.

no they didnt
they gcould have used Saddam just as easily

Squirm you loon, squirm.

pfft...in your dreams...

REAL easy to disprove, get the list of the flight crews and passengers and either prove they never existed or that they are still alive and well some where. Ohh and explain how the Government got all those family members to lie for them and keep lying for 8 years. And why a Cabinet Member would allow his wife to be murdered and stay quiet about it.

The only one DREAMING is you loons. PUT UP or SHUT UP.

yyyyyyeah.
Squawk PNAC=EVIL Squawk

The guy in the video talks about an empty plane being flown by remote control. You guys claim Flight 77 never even took off and that Flight 93 was diverted at Cleveland and evacuated.

You have failed to provide proof (your video is not proof; as you state 'it is reasonable to suggest') of where the people from Flight 77 and Flight 93 are today.

When the passengers of Flight 93 got off the plane at Cleveland -- what happened to them? Where are they? Proof please, not 'supposed' or 'suggested' lame videos.

it is the official story that has not provided proof..a real investigation with testimony under oath with disclosure of all evidence like flight data recorders passenger list and boarding information ..subpoena powers..thats how a criminal investigation works...the prosecution has a theory and then sets out to prove in court under these conditions...

Investigation into 9/11 as described in the New York City Ballot Initiative 11/08: "Petition to Create a NYC Independent Commission with Subpoena Power to Conduct a Comprehensive and Fact-Driven Investigation of All Relevant Aspects of the Tragic Events of September 11, 2001 and Issue a Report.

WHEREAS, many New York City voters believe that there remain many unanswered questions critical to establishing the truth about all relevant events leading up to, during and subsequent to the tragic attacks occurring on September 11, 2001 (“9/11”), and

WHEREAS, no prior investigation by any New York City agency or any other governmental entity has resulted in the citizens being provided with those critical answers or information necessary to establish the truth about those tragic events, ...

An independent, temporary New York City commission (the “Commission”) is hereby created to conduct a comprehensive, factdriven investigation into the events that took place on 9/11, as well as to thoroughly examine related events before and after the attacks, including any activities attempting to hide, cover up, impede or obstruct any investigation into these 9/11 events, following wherever the facts may lead. The Commission shall publish one or more reports of their findings."

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:

Squirm you loon, squirm.

pfft...in your dreams...

REAL easy to disprove, get the list of the flight crews and passengers and either prove they never existed or that they are still alive and well some where. Ohh and explain how the Government got all those family members to lie for them and keep lying for 8 years. And why a Cabinet Member would allow his wife to be murdered and stay quiet about it.

The only one DREAMING is you loons. PUT UP or SHUT UP.
so, now we have the first responders to each scene all those that worked in the rescue and recovery the people named on the planes and their families, the people planting the explosives in 4 buildings

sheeesh, that HAS to be in the thousands without including the others in the government that would have had to be aware
as well as the nearly 50,000 that worked in the towers daily and didnt notice work being done

it is the official story that has not provided proof..a real investigation with testimony under oath with disclosure of all evidence like flight data recorders passenger list and boarding information ..subpoena powers..thats how a criminal investigation works...the prosecution has a theory and then sets out to prove in court under these conditions...

Investigation into 9/11 as described in the New York City Ballot Initiative 11/08: "Petition to Create a NYC Independent Commission with Subpoena Power to Conduct a Comprehensive and Fact-Driven Investigation of All Relevant Aspects of the Tragic Events of September 11, 2001 and Issue a Report.

WHEREAS, many New York City voters believe that there remain many unanswered questions critical to establishing the truth about all relevant events leading up to, during and subsequent to the tragic attacks occurring on September 11, 2001 (“9/11”), and

WHEREAS, no prior investigation by any New York City agency or any other governmental entity has resulted in the citizens being provided with those critical answers or information necessary to establish the truth about those tragic events, ...

An independent, temporary New York City commission (the “Commission”) is hereby created to conduct a comprehensive, factdriven investigation into the events that took place on 9/11, as well as to thoroughly examine related events before and after the attacks, including any activities attempting to hide, cover up, impede or obstruct any investigation into these 9/11 events, following wherever the facts may lead. The Commission shall publish one or more reports of their findings."

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Again, where are the people from these flights? As asked by several on this thread - what happened to them?

Proof of their whereabouts please.

YouTube - The Project for the New American Century

yyyyyyeah.
Squawk PNAC=EVIL Squawk

it simply shows the desire and intent to invade afghanistan and Iran and the recognition that a pearl harbour like event would be required to gain popular support..it just is what it is...you cant deal with that so you post your nonsense

Forum List

Back