Who thinks 9/11 was an inside Job?

Who thinks 9/11 was an inside job?

• Total voters
and more like this..no penatration

YouTube - Jet airplane crash test
and yet you have the stupidity to ask "what happened to the 757"
:cuckoo::cuckoo:

a 757 is much longer.. contains ..luggage etc..the reality is your stupidity to believe aluminum could penetrate 3 concrete and steel reinforced walls at the pentagon or travel 8ft of the ground at cruising speed
thats where you are WRONG
it was only ONE 3' thick wall, the outside wall
on the first floor the pentagon is not divided by the rings

i'm not positive, but i think the bottom 3 floors

and, a plane of any size can fly at 8' off the ground, till it crashes

Last edited:
and yet you have the stupidity to ask "what happened to the 757"
:cuckoo::cuckoo:

a 757 is much longer.. contains ..luggage etc..the reality is your stupidity to believe aluminum could penetrate 3 concrete and steel reinforced walls at the pentagon or travel 8ft of the ground at cruising speed

that thick concrete wall explains why the wings combusted upon impact and didn't go thru the wall, where with the Towers, cut a hole in them.

that thick concrete wall explains why the wings combusted upon impact and didn't go thru the wall, where with the Towers, cut a hole in them.
they also like to use the unbroken glass as an excuse

yeah, hard to believe blast proof glass wouldnt break :lol:

and more like this..no penatration

YouTube - Jet airplane crash test

"The plane atomized upon impact; it literally disappeared into dust."

If this plane crashing into a concrete wall disintegrated, does it not make sense that the planes that hit the WTC, Pentagon and Shanksville also 'atomized upon impact and literally disappeared into dust?'

Unless, as previously stated in this thread by other posters, Flight 77 and Flight 93 never reached their supposed 'crash' destinations and instead were either diverted to Cleveland (Flight 93) or never took off (Flight 77). Which begs the question, where are those people who were on Flight 93 and who were suppose to be on Flight 77?

Please provide excerpts and links from information provided. Thanks.

One of the most telling photographs Meyssan, Thierry presents is on the cover of his Le-Pentagate. The photograph is from the US DoD "All Hands" magazine, and is of a perfectly symmetrical hole about 2.3 meters in diameter, in the interior wall of the third ring inside the Pentagon, with a rescue worker in the foreground. As the trajectory marked by the dotted line, this hole from the blast is after having gone through 3 consecutive rings of the Pentagon: 2 exterior brick and concrete walls, 10 rows of 40 cm. square steel-reinforced concrete load-bearing pillars, the poured concrete floor between the first and second story, and 84 m. of interior offices with perhaps 4 poured concrete walls. That's about 4 m. of reinforced concrete. The DoD Pentagon Attack Legend is that this hole was caused by the fiberglass nose of a Boeing

The Pentagon is constructed with 42,000 40 cm. (15") square steel reinforced concrete pillars. The graphics below, provided by the DoD, shows the extent of the damage from the attack on 9/11 as destroyed pillars. By their count, there were 32 pillars destroyed, and a lesser number stripped to their steel reinforced core. 56 What is astonishing is the fact that the destroyed pillars form an almost perfectly straight line on a 45o angle. Nothing in the chaos of the disintegration of a soft shelled mass of fluid like an airliner hitting a stone, concrete and brick wall with steel reinforced load bearing pillars, would lead you to expect an almost perfectly linear path of destruction. "A plane is like a sausage skin: it doesn't have much strength and virtually crumbles on impact."
Pentagon Attack Damage - 9/11 Review

Terral, please see my post on page 47 in response to your most recent post to me.
terral will only post the same BS over and over and ask you to prove what you have already proven

I'm beginning to think this may be the case. If 9/11 was a conspiracy and Flight 93 and Flight 77 never crashed, then there must be some explanation and proof of what happened to the people who were - or weren't in the case of Flight 77 - on those planes. I would think with all the links, photos, articles and proof provided so far, that finding out what happened to these 100 or so people would be doable as well.

Eots, if you have information on the whereabouts of the people of Flights 93 and Flight 77, please provide excerpts and links. Thanks.

Last edited:
How much did Maisson make on that book when it came out in France?

Terral, please see my post on page 47 in response to your most recent post to me.
terral will only post the same BS over and over and ask you to prove what you have already proven

I'm beginning to think this may be the case. If 9/11 was a conspiracy and Flight 93 and Flight 77 never crashed, then there must be some explanation and proof of what happened to the people who were - or weren't in the case of Flight 77 - on those planes. I would think with all the links, photos, articles and proof provided so far, that finding out what happened to these 100 or so people would be doable as well.

Eots, if you have information on the whereabouts of the people of Flights 93 and Flight 77, please provide excerpts and links. Thanks.

in northwoods the plan was to use assets and made up passengers that never existed in the first place are you familiar with northwoods

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IygchZRJVXM]YouTube - Operation Northwoods[/ame]

in northwoods the plan was to use assets and made up passengers that never existed in the first place are you familiar with northwoods

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IygchZRJVXM]YouTube - Operation Northwoods[/ame]
so, all those people never existed?

yes, the plan to firebomb government buildings in Miami using cubans as a pretext for an invasion of Cuba, which Kennedy rejected. How come we didn't invade saudi arabia or have Iraqis hijack the jets?

yes, the plan to firebomb government buildings in Miami using cubans as a pretext for an invasion of Cuba, which Kennedy rejected. How come we didn't invade saudi arabia or have Iraqis hijack the jets?
yeah, if i wanted to invade Iraq, why would i claim Saudis were the big group?
i would have claimed they were all Iraqi's working for Saddam

Forum List

Back