🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

who thinks tonights debate is going to get ugly?

It will be just as lame, if not more so, than the last debate. There will be 50 threads on how screwed we are.

I would probably hide any kids from this debate...

It's going to get ugly...

Don't forget that Mr Trump is going to be debating three people this time around (plus the "impartial" questions from the audience, yeah right) :mad-61:

It's going to be completely rigged again tonight,even more than the last debate.... but America knows that, and hopefully is totally aware of that.

Having said that, I wish Mr Trump all the best..... sending him lots of good thoughts his way! :thup:

He better let the dried up old kunt have it with both barrels. Its now, or never.

Don't forget that Mr Trump is going to be debating three people this time around (plus the "impartial" questions from the audience, yeah right) :mad-61:

It's going to be completely rigged again tonight,even more than the last debate.... but America knows that, and hopefully is totally aware of that.

Having said that, I wish Mr Trump all the best..... sending him lots of good thoughts his way! :thup:

Yeah I saw that Obama attended the wedding of Martha Raddatz...lol no bias there, nope

Yeah I saw that Obama attended the wedding of Martha Raddatz...lol no bias there, nope

The bias is simply disgusting.

Ten bucks said the very first question is about Trump's comments from 11 years ago. Bank it

She is getting her "game face" on for the debate.

20160513_lying.jpg

Ten bucks said the very first question is about Trump's comments from 11 years ago. Bank it

Oh I know!

They are so predictable.

That's how their kind of filth is. ;)

Karma would be if Cankles seizes up, falls to the floor and flops like a carp out of water.

Having that Republican moderate that last debate sure was bias.

Oh, wait, he is black, so I guess he is biased against racist demagogues.

Forum List

Back