Who was the worst murderer in U.S. history?

Who was the worst killer in U.S. history? Which private U.S. citizen committed the most murders?

Some possibilities:

1) Harry Strauss - contract killer for Murder, Inc.

2) Steven Massof - He worked at Kermit Gosnell’s notorious abortion mill. Massof testified that he snipped the spines of more than 100 moving, breathing babies outside their mothers' wombs.

3) Charles Cullen – nurse who killed patients

Two were paid to do their killing (Strauss and Massof). Two were medical professionals (Massof and Cullen). All three did their murdering on the job.

I think Massof, who was possessed by a ghoulish fascination with abortion, is the worst. Massof’s high numbers are not in doubt. And what’s more horrible than killing an innocent baby with their entire life in front of them?

I'd vote for Gary Ridgway, The Green River Killer, over Massof. He killed young women, also with their entire life in front of them. And they were old enough to be aware, to experience terror and to know what was happening. He had 49 CONFIRMED victims, and they think he may have had a lot more...90+ are suspected.

Jeffrey Dahmer. Eating someone has to count more than just killing someone. Multiply by 100 or something.

'Justice Starkey' ... kind of has a ring to it....

I am a firm supporter of American law.

Which law the one about redistributing income, the one about fines for not buying health insurance you don't need, or the one about the president being able to declare war without congress?

If you knew the law and the Constitution, then you would know just how silly is your comment.

Step off, reactionary.

Who was the worst killer in U.S. history? Which private U.S. citizen committed the most murders?

Some possibilities:

2) Steven Massof - He worked at Kermit Gosnell’s notorious abortion mill. Massof testified that he snipped the spines of more than 100 moving, breathing babies outside their mothers' wombs.

Two were paid to do their killing (Strauss and Massof). Two were medical professionals (Massof and Cullen). All three did their murdering on the job.

I think Massof, who was possessed by a ghoulish fascination with abortion, is the worst. Massof’s high numbers are not in doubt. And what’s more horrible than killing an innocent baby with their entire life in front of them?
Jim Jones, the Koolaid Killer of the 909 Peoples Temple followers including 200 children and 5 investigators including US Congressman Leo Ryan at Guyana. Leo Ryan is the only US Congressman to ever have been killed in the line of duty.

I am a firm supporter of American law.

Which law the one about redistributing income, the one about fines for not buying health insurance you don't need, or the one about the president being able to declare war without congress?

If you knew the law and the Constitution, then you would know just how silly is your comment.

Step off, reactionary.
I'm somewhat familiar with law and I've read the Constitution many times, What was silly about my comment?

Some possibilities:

Jim Jones, the Koolaid Killer of the 909 Peoples Temple followers including 200 children and 5 investigators including US Congressman Leo Ryan at Guyana. Leo Ryan is the only US Congressman to ever have been killed in the line of duty.

Community Organizing just isn't what it used to be.

Jeffrey Dahmer. Eating someone has to count more than just killing someone. Multiply by 100 or something.

Nope, eating someone counts for crazy but not on the murder scale. Dahmner got major press because of the race card. Ed Gein was the king of the nut case cannibals. According to legend he wasn't a hunter but he furnished "venison" to his friends in the community. Gross enough?

Step off, reactionary.
I'm somewhat familiar with law and I've read the Constitution many times, What was silly about my comment?

I answered your silly question. Your next silly question does not deserve one.

Some possibilities:

He didn't murder them, they committed suicide!

Forum List

Back