Who will be nominated to replace Scalia?

Your Opinions?

• Male

• Female

• White

• Black

• Latino

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
We need an American Indian on the Court. I am Seminole and I am available.

of course, you don't know anything about the constitution. that could be a problem. :cuckoo:

Then I would fit right in with those already on the Court. I could hit the ground running.

right... constitutional scholars on one side... idiot who got what little he knows from the rightwingnutblogosphere. gee... who should we listen to?

moron.

of course, you don't know anything about the constitution. that could be a problem. :cuckoo:

Then I would fit right in with those already on the Court. I could hit the ground running.

right... constitutional scholars on one side... idiot who got what little he knows from the rightwingnutblogosphere. gee... who should we listen to?

moron.

All the law you need to know to become a SCOTUS justice is, "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth". I saw that on an episode of Gunsmoke the other day.

We need to amend the constitution so SC judges are elected every 6 years. They have given themselves authority to rewrite our laws and constitution and yet the public presently has no control over them.!!!! In the meantime, no replacement for scalia should be made till after our next president is seated.

moron.

Why, listen to me Dear. I wouldn't lie to you. Trust me.

Is it not time for the token Asian now?

Yes! ;)

But until we democrats have the senate next year he should just appoint Eric Holder.
Red-X.png
:tongue:

ATTENTION!! BREAKING NEWS!! The White House Press Corps has revealed that President Obama is expected to have some remarks concerning the passing of Justice Scalia just as soon as he completes three more rounds of golf.

ATTENTION!! BREAKING NEWS!! The White House Press Corps has revealed that President Obama is expected to have some remarks concerning the passing of Justice Scalia just as soon as he completes three more rounds of golf.

Someone gave him phosphorous golf balls for Christmas?

Will Hussein place a Muslim Brotherhood fanatic in there?

One never knows with him.:dunno:

$100 says he nominates that **** who he nominated to head up the civil rights division of the Justice Department (cannot remember his name - he failed to get confirmed due to his radical, anti-cop history).

Edit: apparently I cannot say "****", so instead I will say "beaner"

With the Iranian Valerie Jarrett by his side ...and all the Muslim Brotherhood advisers he surrounds himself in the White House...

Does anybody of you has any doubt who is Hussein scum going to try to nominate?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back