Who Will Be the Democrat Nominee in 2020

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 20, 2010
And could they beat Trump?

I'm pretty certain it will not be Crooked Hillary after all of the dirt that came out on her during her 2016 bid.

Could it be Joe Biden? After all, he is kind of a likable guy, ya gotta admit that. Everyone's favorite pervert uncle. Or what about Al Franken, he's a celebrity from SNL.

What do you guys think, who will the Jackass party run for president in 2020?

The only two relatively credible democrats I can think of, who aren't stark raving moonbats, are Harold Ford jr. and Jim Webb.

But if I were Webb after the way they treated him this go-around, I'd tell the corrupt DNC to pound sand.

And could they beat Trump?

I'm pretty certain it will not be Crooked Hillary after all of the dirt that came out on her during her 2016 bid.

Could it be Joe Biden? After all, he is kind of a likable guy, ya gotta admit that. Everyone's favorite pervert uncle. Or what about Al Franken, he's a celebrity from SNL.

What do you guys think, who will the Jackass party run for president in 2020?

One of the Castro brothers. Castro is a popular name with them these days.

Biden would be 78 in 2020. He is already losing his mind by then it will be gone.

I don't figure they will run in 2020. I heard after Obama gets through skull fucking Putin, he is going after the DNC for tampering with the election.

lizzy-warren-leaves-home-01.jpg
maybe?

images.jpg

has BO destroyed it forever for any 100% African decedent?

tumblr_obh2s3ftZZ1qzh4jho3_250.gif

is this the famous guy.......Corey Booker?

Won't be hard for The rump of The Democrat Party to choose a candidate for 2020 - the two remaining party adherents, one gay, the other feminist (one of them is also black but we're not sure which one) gather in a phone booth and flip a coin. Biggest trick will be finding a museum with a phone booth.....

Trump will be dead or impeached by 2020
Don't you ever get tired of being wrong about all things Trump? You and your ilk are nothing but free intertainment in here. Too dumb to know how idiotic your sound do to failure after failure.

Oh, well...carry on.

View attachment 104509

Corey Booker models himself after President Obama....good choice

Yes, great choice, considering that model just got trounced.

You will not see a Progressive president again for the foreseeable future, black or white.

I never saw an election where Obama got trounced

Did you?

View attachment 104509

Corey Booker models himself after President Obama....good choice

Yes, great choice, considering that model just got trounced.

You will not see a Progressive president again for the foreseeable future, black or white.

I never saw an election where Obama got trounced

Did you?

Yes, the most recent. Have you also considered the Democratic Party's national political losses since 2010?

Hillary attached herself ramora-like to Obama, since she had few accomplishments of her own. Obama campaigned heartily for her, knowing his presidency would be erased should she fail.

She failed. Ergo his presidency was considered, and also failed.

He may stay in town and mouth off for his press fan club, but no matter. He will be quickly forgotten, since there will be little for which to remember him.

Forum List

Back