Who will be the new Democrat candidate for president

Who will be the new Democrat candidate for president?​

Malia Obama and her live in lover
no military - no law school, just a bunch of ignorant democrat voters on their side.

Last edited:
7789735416857214510_1200_1200x630.jpg

Well, as low a favorability as Biden and Kamala have been in polls, there is still always the good 'ol standby. . . :lol:

8xhn9p.jpg

1721345467178.png

Now that it appears Biden is stepping down, who will the Democrats replace him with since he reportedly is not endorsing Harris?
Keep it nice
This isn't a Democrat decision. This is an Obama decision. Obama knows the Harris would lose more votes than Biden, so he isn't going to seat her. He'll choose a WEF candidate...

Who will be the new Democrat candidate for president​

Malia Obama and her live in lover
no military - no law school, just a bunch ignorant democrat voters on their side.
Harris would be the nominee because the Biden campaign's war chest in excess of $91 million, could easily be transferred to Harris but not to any other candidate. The lost of that war chest would be disasters for democrats. Secondly party heavyweights and the strongest backers have all agreed to back Harris. Lastly, a floor fight at the convention would probably seal the lid on a Trump victory.

Apparently the party bosses are having an open convention. Biden is reportedly not endorsing her. Maybe she can win nomination, but that is doubtful
Harris would be the nominee because the Biden campaign's war chest in excess of $91 million, could easily be transferred to Harris but not to any other candidate. The lost of that war chest would be disasters for democrats. Secondly party heavyweights and the strongest backers have all agreed to back Harris. Lastly, a floor fight at convention would probably seal the lid on a Trump victory.

Now that it appears Biden is stepping down, who will the Democrats replace him with since he reportedly is not endorsing Harris?
Keep it nice

What did he say about Harris to make you think he won't endorsee her? I know Jill doesn't like Harris, and I hope it's true because :auiqs.jpg:.
If Biden steps down we all know he's getting paid so it's not surprising he's gonna expect payment for endorsing Harris or not.
I'm still not convinced he'll actually step down.

What did he say about Harris to make you think he won't endorsee her? I know Jill doesn't like Harris, and I hope it's true because :auiqs.jpg:.
If Biden steps down we all know he's getting paid so it's not surprising he's gonna expect payment for endorsing Harris or not.
I'm still not convinced he'll actually step down.
Biden didn't speak directly. The indirect statement said he would call for an open convention, bypassing Harris by not endorsing her. Supposed to happen Saturday.

Forum List

Back