Who will democrats blame when Trump wins again in 2020?

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
We all know they can’t use the FBI, CIA, etc... to create another BS excuse for losing. Will they finally admit the voters were smart enough to see through their BS?

Democrats don’t have a chance of winning in 2020. As slow and ridiculously stupid most democrats are, I think many already know that.

That said... I can’t help thinking they’ll try blaming this loss on something other than the Russians. It certainly won’t be themselves because self reflection isn’t something democrats like to do. It’s why they’re always repeating the same mistakes.

Who are they gonna blame this time?

upload_2019-5-20_18-4-55.gif

We all know they can’t use the FBI, CIA, etc... to create another BS excuse for losing. Will they finally admit the voters were smart enough to see through their BS?

Democrats don’t have a chance of winning in 2020. As slow and ridiculously stupid most democrats are, I think many already know that.

That said... I can’t help thinking they’ll try blaming this loss on something other than the Russians. It certainly won’t be themselves because self reflection isn’t something democrats like to do. It’s why they’re always repeating the same mistakes.

View attachment 261762
If there’s no Russian sabotage, I’ll blame our country’s lack of character and honor

View attachment 261762
If there’s no Russian sabotage, I’ll blame our country’s lack of character and honor
That’ll certainly be easier than admitting you’re a dumb POS who is too stupid to see how you’re hurting yourself.
:)

Last edited:

View attachment 261762
That’ll certainly will be easier than admitting you’re a dumb POS who is too stupid to see how you’re hurting yourself.
If I cared about myself more than others I would argue that my vote should count more than the majority’s like you all did.

View attachment 261762
That’ll certainly will be easier than admitting you’re a dumb POS who is too stupid to see how you’re hurting yourself.
If I cared about myself more than others I would argue that my vote should count more than the majority’s like you all did.
Who are you going to blame when he wins re-election?

They will blame Man Made Climate Change, like for everything else.

View attachment 261762

That's EXACTLY why we need an e-verified national voter registration database and photo ID!

Thank you

View attachment 261762
Who are you going to blame when he wins re-election?
Are you experiencing amnesia?

If Trump wins a second term, we will deserve the consequences just as we did when Dubya was reelected.

View attachment 261762
When? Is the fix in?

I wouldn't mind if the IDF hacked our voting machines to ensure a Trump victory and a GOP retake of the House.....but only this once. They can hack anything...remember the Stuxnet virus where they turned up the speed of the Iranian uranium centrifuges running on Windows XP and burned them out? :badgrin:

View attachment 261762
Russia.

View attachment 261762
You’re already there. Leftists already hate America.

Forum List

Back