Who Will Save the Christians in the Gaza Strip?

While Israel protects all houses of worship for all faiths, including mosques, how many churches or synagogues are still even left in Muslim countries?

There is a church in Gaza that has been there for something like 1,500 years.

Well, right now Hamas needs the Christians for public relations.
Riiight. That's why there are only 2000 Christians left in Gaza. It must be all that Muslim love. LOL

Riiight. That's why there are only 2000 Christians left in Gaza. It must be all that Muslim love. LOL

I'm just sayin' that the PA or Hamas can't butcher them totally until, G-d forbid, they get ALL of Israel. Especially in the West Bank, they can make up stories of Israelis persecuting Christians for PR purposes. That 1500-year-old church would be bombed out if Hamas took control of Israel, Heaven forfend.

Last edited:
More off topic bullshit.

It's not off topic. You say Palestinians let people be forced to convert to Islam but I showed that Americans are converting to Islam of their own free will.

Maybe it is bigotry and oppression that is killing Judaism and Christianity.
Do you have reading comprehension problems? These are accounts of Palestinian Christians who are complaining about the treatment they are receiving at the hands of Muslims, one of which is forced conversions. Whether or not stupid people and criminals, illiterate ignoramuses, and Nation of Islam assholes are converting to Islam in the US is irrelevant.

I understand what Israel news says, I just don't believe them.

It's not off topic. You say Palestinians let people be forced to convert to Islam but I showed that Americans are converting to Islam of their own free will.

Maybe it is bigotry and oppression that is killing Judaism and Christianity.
Do you have reading comprehension problems? These are accounts of Palestinian Christians who are complaining about the treatment they are receiving at the hands of Muslims, one of which is forced conversions. Whether or not stupid people and criminals, illiterate ignoramuses, and Nation of Islam assholes are converting to Islam in the US is irrelevant.

Of course cause Pallywood has all the accurate news.:eusa_liar:

I'm just sayin' that the PA or Hamas can't butcher them totally until, G-d forbid, they get ALL of Israel. Especially in the West Bank, they can make up stories of Israelis persecuting Christians for PR purposes. That 1500-year-old church would be bombed out if Hamas took control of Israel, Heaven forfend.

Sorry Forever...my response was for Tinmore who made that claim about an ancient church.

Of course cause Pallywood has all the accurate news.:eusa_liar:
:lmao:

While Israel protects all houses of worship for all faiths, including mosques, how many churches or synagogues are still even left in Muslim countries?

Nobody, Christians are an endangered species in Muslim countries.

You're almost up to snuff, Tinmore. 1606 years old, to be exact.

Gaza's Orthodox Church Celebrates 1,606 Years - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

You're almost up to snuff, Tinmore. 1606 years old, to be exact.

Gaza's Orthodox Church Celebrates 1,606 Years - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East
Yeah, isn't that amazing. Egypt and Lebanon used to be Christian majority countries before Muslim savages invaded.

And who will protect it now that Gaza is in the hands of Palestinians?

I don't think there will be any Christians left in Gaza in one or two generations. Not if the Muslims can help it.

Forum List

Back