Who will the republicans nominate in 2020?

TimothysAlaska

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2014
I think George Zimmerman has a chance to get the nod.

Peewee Herman could decide to run to.

Eric Casebolt the heroic cop who single handedly beat up a 14 year old bikini clad girl. Trumpsters really like this guy and he is unemployed now.

the evangelicals are rooting for a family value candidate from a reality tv show like the Duggars or one of the duck dynasty guys.

They already had a clown candidate this time around, so that leaves Rudy Giuliani and newt out.

I think they are going to split in two and nominate two candidates.
You are right, they probably will.

they may add a female to the list this time, like the upstanding Kim Davis the heroic clerk from Kentucky who single handedly refused to issue marriage licenses. Lmao.

I think George Zimmerman has a chance to get the nod.

Peewee Herman could decide to run to.

Eric Casebolt the heroic cop who single handedly beat up a 14 year old bikini clad girl. Trumpsters really like this guy and he is unemployed now.

the evangelicals are rooting for a family value candidate from a reality tv show like the Duggars or one of the duck dynasty guys.

They already had a clown candidate this time around, so that leaves Rudy Giuliani and newt out.
George Zimmerman and Peewee Herman are likely democrats. Then again, Trump was a Democrat.

they may add a female to the list this time, like the upstanding Kim Davis the heroic clerk from Kentucky who single handedly refused to issue marriage licenses. Lmao.
Kim Davis was a Democrat.....
So was trump a few years ago. What's your point?
You idiots made Kim Davis into a Republican.

That is also likely the case for Trump as well.

Kim Davis was a Democrat.....
So was trump a few years ago. What's your point?
You idiots made Kim Davis into a Republican.

That is also likely the case for Trump as well.
Well IF democrats planted trump as a republican, and the republicans all supported him and endorsed him, who is the idiot?

Kim Davis would be a serious contender if it was this easy.

Forum List

Back