Republicans nominate a candidate who is in jail charged with murder

Republicans nominate a candidate who is in jail charged with murder. What more can you say about the morality of the Republican or the lack of morality.

It was years ago but Ted Kennedy killed a girl; didn’t hurt 😞 him any and he was elected Senator of Massachusetts over and over again . What more can you say about the morally of Democrats or the lack of morality???

It was years ago but Ted Kennedy killed a girl; didn’t hurt 😞 him any and he was elected Senator of Massachusetts over and over again . What more can you say about the morally of Democrats or the lack of morality???
This was murder not an accident.

It did thankfully derail his chances of becoming president but that's about it.

This was murder not an accident.
So was drowning the staffer he knocked up, as was failing to report the "accident" immediately.

If his last name was anything other than Kennedy he'd have spent decades in prison.

Andrew Wilhoite, who’s suspected of fatally striking his wife with a gallon-sized concrete flower pot, secured a spot Tuesday as one of three Republican candidates in the race for a seat on the Clinton Township Board," the Indianapolis Star reports. "The 40-year-old has been incarcerated in the Boone County Jail since March after police said he told investigators he threw a concrete flower pot at his wife, Nikki Wilhoite, the night before and dropped her body over the side of a bridge."

Brad King, co-director of the Indiana Election Division, explained that under Indiana law, Wilhoite is allowed to run.

Indiana wants me, lord I can’t go back there

Need I remind folks this is a three person town council we’re talking about here….Not some party backed, national race….Elmer is desperate.

Not being able to remove him from the ballot is one thing. Still voting for him is another. Now granted, the article is pretty limited and without more info.......................

Maybe he was running unopposed?

Not being able to remove him from the ballot is one thing. Still voting for him is another. Now granted, the article is pretty limited and without more info.......................

Maybe he was running unopposed?
I'd definitely need more info before judging him. Was dinner ready when he got home? Was the beer warm when she brought it to him? What was her part in this?

Bitch must have done something.
I'd definitely need more info before judging him. Was dinner ready when he got home? Was the beer warm when she brought it to him? What was her part in this?
Now the two of you might confuse Skew thinking you are white nationalist ( well Aaron is ) and that you hate women ( well Aaron is upset they blow more men ) so be warned the lecture the two of you might get…
Andrew Wilhoite, who’s suspected of fatally striking his wife with a gallon-sized concrete flower pot, secured a spot Tuesday as one of three Republican candidates in the race for a seat on the Clinton Township Board," the Indianapolis Star reports. "The 40-year-old has been incarcerated in the Boone County Jail since March after police said he told investigators he threw a concrete flower pot at his wife, Nikki Wilhoite, the night before and dropped her body over the side of a bridge."

Brad King, co-director of the Indiana Election Division, explained that under Indiana law, Wilhoite is allowed to run.

Indiana wants me, lord I can’t go back there
Innocent until proven guilty Skew but you will convict the man because he is a Republican…

Now if guilty I hope he hangs for his crime but if found innocent I hope he beat your candidate!

Forum List

Back