Who Will Trump Blame? He's admitting the GOP is losing the House

This election is a referendum about Trump

and if the GOP holds the house, what does that say about Trump? Aint over yet, winger. If Pelosi and Waters take over the house: they will try to raise YOUR taxes, there will be more violence in the streets, more caravans of illegals will line up at our borders. Ready for that shit, fool?

Both Fox News and CNN are calling the House for the Dems.

It's over, Trumpbot. Your Messiah lost you the House.

Oh no, I am going to cry now.

Trump must have lost the house for every single other president for whom this happened. That would be almost every single president in American history, except for the great...

W. Bush

GET THAT ORANGE MAN!

you do know that sitting presidents lose the house in mid terms more often than not don't you?

In 92% of midterm elections the president's party loses the house

So stop trying to make things seem like a precedent when they are in fact old hat

Um democrats originally thought they were going to take both the house and senate with a blue wavy...now the only thing anyone is predicting is a small win for democrats in the house. So I think the better question is who are democrats going to blame?

Just keep in mind democrats set high expectations of a big win in November, so a small democrat win is still a small win for TRUMP.

If democrats can't produce a small win in November it's all over in 2020.

Prove it with links to NUMEROUS AND RESPECTED Democrats who claimed they WERE for certain going to win both. I think you made that up.

The most optimistic I heard was they will probably take the House - which they did - and might take the Senate, which they didn't.

Besides, the REAL story is Trump lost the House despite a sub-4% unemployment rate. That is pathetic.
If he can't keep the House with a 'booming' economy...he is doomed in 2020.

The big names in the democratic party lost in the senate. The leader of your party is Nancy Pelosi, so I think TRUMP will be fine. Also you may want to keep in mind many of the democratic seats won did so by not embracing the liberal anti-TRUMP mental illness.

and if the GOP holds the house, what does that say about Trump? Aint over yet, winger. If Pelosi and Waters take over the house: they will try to raise YOUR taxes, there will be more violence in the streets, more caravans of illegals will line up at our borders. Ready for that shit, fool?
Trump raised my taxes and took away my state and local deduction

Um democrats originally thought they were going to take both the house and senate with a blue wavy...now the only thing anyone is predicting is a small win for democrats in the house. So I think the better question is who are democrats going to blame?

Just keep in mind democrats set high expectations of a big win in November, so a small democrat win is still a small win for TRUMP.

Prove it with links to NUMEROUS AND RESPECTED Democrats who claimed they WERE for certain going to win both. I think you made that up.

The most optimistic I heard was they will probably take the House - which they did - and might take the Senate, which they didn't.

Besides, the REAL story is Trump lost the House despite a sub-4% unemployment rate. That is pathetic.

The big names in the democratic party lost in the senate. The leader of your party is Nancy Pelosi, so I think TRUMP will be fine. Also you may want to keep in mind many of the democratic seats won did so by not embracing the liberal anti-TRUMP mental illness.
Now, we move to stage 2

Mueller will release his findings in a few weeks and he will not have a GOP House to cover his tracks

No he didn't because you don't pay over 10 K in state taxes

And millions of middle class business owners got a very nice tax cut

you do know that sitting presidents lose the house in mid terms more often than not don't you?

In 92% of midterm elections the president's party loses the house

So stop trying to make things seem like a precedent when they are in fact old hat

Taking the Senate was required for it to be a referendum on Trump, and it didn't happen.

Now, we move to stage 2

Mueller will release his findings in a few weeks and he will not have a GOP House to cover his tracks

Mueller has nothing on TRUMP.

Trump won't blame anyone for the Reps losing the House.

He knows, just like anyone with a working brain cell, that election winners can only be guessed at.

Just like horse racing you never know what can happen.

Elections do have consequences though.

He knows, just like anyone with a working brain cell, that election winners can only be guessed at.

What are you talking about?

Calling the blue wave off the table was the easiest prediction of my life.

I knew there wasn't going to be a blue wave and losing the House was a possibility. This one turned out like pretty much everyone thought it would.

Trump won't be apologizing for the loss.

bullshit, you never paid taxes. you are one of the 50% who leech off the rest of us.

If the dems continue the ranting, investigating, and lying, nothing will get done in the next 2 years and they will get their asses kicked big time in 2020.

I hope the dems do not put Pelosi back in the speakers chair, if they do, my prediction is a lock.

No he didn't because you don't pay over 10 K in state taxes

And millions of middle class business owners got a very nice tax cut

winger lies, ignore his BS

I knew there wasn't going to be a blue wave and losing the House was a possibility. This one turned out like pretty much everyone thought it would.

Trump won't be apologizing for the loss.
Losing the house was a 92% probability because since the Civil War the sitting president's party loses the house in the midterms 92% of the time

Forum List

Back