Who will win the presidency?

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
According to Nate Silver, the odds are Clinton 51.8%, Trump 48.2%. There has been a steady trend to Trump for weeks now, and it is clear that unless Clinton scores dramatic wins in the debates, Trump will be president, but Clinton appears to be committed to continuing what has been a losing strategy of talking about Trump rather than telling voters what she will do for them if elected.

According to Nate Silver, the odds are Clinton 51.8%, Trump 48.2%. There has been a steady trend to Trump for weeks now, and it is clear that unless Clinton scores dramatic wins in the debates, Trump will be president, but Clinton appears to be committed to continuing what has been a losing strategy of talking about Trump rather than telling voters what she will do for them if elected.
What's she going to tell the voters?
That she'll be Obama 3.0?
Oh ya. That will REALLY win her the election!
She can only attack Trump who has zero political baggage.
What's she going to tell the voters about Trump?
Everyone knows every time she opens her yap a lie comes out.

The fantasy that she can stand upright for 90 minutes straight is just that.
She'll be carried off the stage before 40 minutes. 100% guaranteed.

Too close to say. I think this first Debate will seal the deal for one of them.
Trump needs to do what Bernie & the others were to cowardly to do & actually confront Hillary on her time in government.
Hillary needs to stop screaming like she's at a school pep rally and challenge Trump on his flip flops.

No doubt Hillary knows HOW the government works. She doesn't know WHY it doesn't work. She thinks more of it will solve the problem. She is an asshole...just like Obama.

...unless Clinton scores dramatic wins in the debates, Trump will be president.

Unfortunately, mass fraud (from Dems) may decide the presidency.

Those, who don't want Clinton to finish Obama's job of ruining your country, pick up you b*tts ad vote! It's wrong time to play games like "I don't like either one", it can cost your country, your family and yourself....

Trump: And, you know, I watched Hillary’s speech and she’s talking about wages have been poor and everything’s poor and everything’s doing badly, but we’re going to make it — she’s been there for so long. I mean, if she hasn’t straightened it out by now, she’s not going to straighten it out in the next four years.
Read Donald Trump's Super Tuesday Victory Speech

Last edited:
Trump, if he loses, will be the fault of Trump.

Trump, if he wins, will be the success of Trump.

There will be no massive vote fraud either way.

Trump needs to do what Bernie & the others were to cowardly to do & actually confront Hillary on her time in government.
Hillary needs to stop screaming like she's at a school pep rally and challenge Trump on his flip flops.
I think Trump needs to stick to the issues and stay on message and only talk about Clinton in that context to draw contrasts between them. Hillary's only real campaign topic is Donald Trump so she will not be able to do this, and the contrast between Hillary screeching insults about Trump and his supporters while Trump talks about the issues will give voters all the information they need to elect the next president.

I think Trump needs to stick to the issues and stay on message and only talk about Clinton in that context to draw contrasts between them. Hillary's only real campaign topic is Donald Trump so she will not be able to do this, and the contrast between Hillary screeching insults about Trump and his supporters while Trump talks about the issues will give voters all the information they need to elect the next president.
Neither who screeches will win, and both have done that in the past. The one who stays on track, points out the others lies calmly and moves on, will to do well.

No doubt Hillary knows HOW the government works. She doesn't know WHY it doesn't work. She thinks more of it will solve the problem. She is an asshole...just like Obama.

Indeed, all those stats stuffed into her head and foreign vacation frequent flyer miles did not accomplish one thing to benefit America or increase our security. In fact, she and her master have made things far worse.

T-Rex the winner, the media will come in second,
the democrat party will finish an infinite, far away, disappearing on the horizon, dismal third. heh...

Neither who screeches will win, and both have done that in the past. The one who stays on track, points out the others lies calmly and moves on, will to do well.
I think both you and Hillary are underestimating voters. They want to know what each candidate will do about issues that are important to them and are only really interested in other things about the candidates in that context. Hillary has been focusing her campaign on criticisms of Trump rather than trying to show voters she has plans that will benefit them while Trump has been focusing on his plans for America and for the most part only talking about Hillary to draw contrasts. The trends we see in the polls tell us which strategy is winning.

I think both you and Hillary are underestimating voters. They want to know what each candidate will do about issues that are important to them and are only really interested in other things about the candidates in that context. Hillary has been focusing her campaign on criticisms of Trump rather than trying to show voters she has plans that will benefit them while Trump has been focusing on his plans for America and for the most part only talking about Hillary to draw contrasts. The trends we see in the polls tell us which strategy is winning.

Her amnesty plans and the tax rape of America are clear enough.

Forum List

Back