Who won?

Who won

• Total voters
Trump was never asked question about how he would do anything if he were to become president, and in fact he was never asked a question that didn't first have personal attack set up which he had to take up precious time trying to knock it down. As Rush said earlier today, the big donors gave orders to take Trump out. They failed. He's leading the post debate Drudge poll as of now.

What say YOU? Not who you like but who prevailed.
FOX is trying very very hard right now, post-debate, to frame the message that Trump crashed and burned. Rather, I believe that the intelligent people watching saw thru the FOX attempt to take him down....Just like Trump has told people, the powers that be do not want him.
I agree but Trump fucked up when he said he would go third party. I think in the end, cons want to win and if trump endangers that, he will lose support
That was a "set up" question and he was honest. More so than all the others.
It sure was a setup. I was shocked that he actually put his hand up. The mofo has BALLS, big ones. I always kinda liked Trump anyway, he's always been an interesting fellow.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

FOX is trying very very hard right now, post-debate, to frame the message that Trump crashed and burned. Rather, I believe that the intelligent people watching saw thru the FOX attempt to take him down....Just like Trump has told people, the powers that be do not want him.
Trump failed to answer a single policy question. His crash if it comes is his to own.

Trump never answered questions as he soared into t he lead.
GOP voters dont want answers..they want anger and promises.

Trumps lead will grow in the next poll

Trump failed to answer a single policy question. His crash if it comes is his to own.

Trump never answered questions as he soared into t he lead.
GOP voters dont want answers..they want anger and promises.

Trumps lead will grow in the next poll
Trump straight up REFUSED to make any promises though.

I agree but Trump fucked up when he said he would go third party. I think in the end, cons want to win and if trump endangers that, he will lose support
That was a "set up" question and he was honest. More so than all the others.
It sure was a setup. I was shocked that he actually put his hand up. The mofo has BALLS, big ones. I always kinda liked Trump anyway, he's always been an interesting fellow.

Shocked?

The man has 10 Billion dollars. He doesn't give a fuck what ANYONE thinks. Of course you would admire the most selfish man on the stage.
Par for the course

How did Trump win? I'm not doubting the polls, but he never answered any questions. I felt the best were Rubio, Paul, Carson and Cruz. Huckabee and Kasich did good, but Trump, Bush and Christie were unimpressive.

Carson was asleep..
..and Cruz is crazy....even his own party knows it

He said he would NOT go 3rd party.
No he didnt.
I will go back and re-check. I MAY have heard wrong.

Trump does not have to answer questions....He owns the stage and the GOP media

Huckabee, Cruz, and Rubio all did themselves well. Christie could be included in that group also. Walker and Jeb were neutral. Kasich got seen, which for him is extremely important, but he didn't do anything to get anyone excited about him. Carson was likable. Paul lost badly every time he opened his mouth. Last of all, Trump may have well taken a grenade, pulled the pin, and stuck it down his pants.

Trump is a pig & a fool. We'll pretend that he actually wants to be president.

Fuck the women, they belong on their knees.
Fuck the Mexicans

Who's next in his master plan to WIN votes?

Didn't watch it.

There were only 5 men who had anything to lose/gain tonight.

Ben Carson
Ted Cruz
Mike Huckabee
Rand Paul
Donald Trump

None of these people will survive the primary season. Tonight was a vanity play for them. They know it; you should too.

The other five:

Jeb Bush
Chris Christie
John Kasich
Marco Rubio (kinda)
Scott Walker

Understand (or should) that 5 months from the first votes being cast, you can do nothing to substantially raise your standing but you can do quite a bit of damage. If they or their spin doctors are not spending all day Friday walking back statements, they won.

A typical response when someone doesn't do well is to blame others.
Bodecea is not defending Trump if you did not notice. She made an observation. She is not fond of conservatives. Try to keep up.

Well in all fairness they didn't ask him questions that allowed him to give his views. There were a lot of early "gotcha" questions designed to put him on the defensive. He got only one or two actual questions where he had the opportunity to lay out an answer and I thought he did well on those. The very first question of the debate about running as an independent was such an obvious set up even Brett Baier was laughing as he asked it. The next question (the Rosie O'Donnell question) was a hatchet job question as well.

Forum List

Back